Nikon D7000 Trade In @ Tukcom ?

Hi im looking to trade in or get cash for my Nikon d7000 , plus i have the original battery grip MB-D11 and a 16-85mm nikon lens and the 50mm 1.8D + charger and battery.

Ive been offered 40,000+ for it and at MBK i know I could get around that price, do you think at Pattaya tukcom i could get a fair deal.

Im after the olympus EM5 - I know it comes in kit form in Thailand so would properly trade in the kit 14-50mm lens at the same time also lol if thats possible

Any advice or should i go to bangkok ?

Thanks

I think you should swiftly take that offer.

There are no traders in Pattaya Tukcom that will buy 2nd hand camera equipment, I know as I tried not so long ago. In Bangkok I visited a well known 2nd hand camera shop who offered me a fraction of the value of my camera equipment, as to be expected as they want to turn a profit from it. I politely refused their offer and happily walked off.

It has been 'rumoured' that there will be a D7100 released sometime this year, which if true, may well result in sales of the outdated models. I'm actually looking for a D7000 body only with batter grip, its a good camera, having said that, if the rumour is true in the coming months then I'll opt for the newer model if not priced too high.

There are no traders in Pattaya Tukcom that will buy 2nd hand camera equipment, I know as I tried not so long ago. In Bangkok I visited a well known 2nd hand camera shop who offered me a fraction of the value of my camera equipment, as to be expected as they want to turn a profit from it. I politely refused their offer and happily walked off.

It has been 'rumoured' that there will be a D7100 released sometime this year, which if true, may well result in sales of the outdated models. I'm actually looking for a D7000 body only with batter grip, its a good camera, having said that, if the rumour is true in the coming months then I'll opt for the newer model if not priced too high.

Id sell you my D7000 + Battery grip for 29,000 , if your interested?

• 1 month later...

Id sell you my D7000 + Battery grip for 29,000 , if your interested?

Is it still for sale???