BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

'Secrets Bar & Hotel' Raid Leads To American Manager's Arrest: Pattaya

Firstly, I have to admit I like Larry, nice guy.

But I find it amazing that their own forum makes no mention about this, I wonder why???

Yet if you owned any other business they would normally allow people to post about these sort of things about these other businesses and these businesses usally cop a lot of unwarranted posts.

It's not really surprising as their Forum is essentially (and understandably) an advertising vehicle for the bar

Just a bit of sarcasm

Edited by seadoo
  • Like 1

Police Lieutenant Colonel Kwanphichai Manojaroensub deserves to be arrested for crimes of fashion. Just look at that dreadful outfit!

Edited by Arkady

What a joke. The police should be embarrassed by this type of thing.

What a joke. The police should be embarrassed by this type of thing.

Yes, they should be embarrassed that they can only afford the basic Mercedes, and not the top of the line. Really! Step it up BIB!

Either Secrets was taking business from a local establishment, run by someone influential,

or they didn't make their payments to the other local enforcement types.

Of course it could be just the example made from time to time to keep order, and revenues flowing.

In any case this is show and tell for the press and nothing much else.

• Like 1

He could use the gym more often at the joint, but i think he is loaded to buy himself out maybe?

You obviously don't know much about the guy. He won't be buying his way out of it without help from others.

For all those suspecting another bar has had something to do with raid, why rule out people who have an association with the bar itself.

some people should go to thai brothels and massage parlours and film themselves requesting services and getting into the room for them after handing money

Then make a website with a thousand domain names and different ips and blast this on thai social networks

Then the governement would have no choice but to arrest all the policitian who own those parlours

if i was a retiree i would give myself a mission like that, help those <deleted> become better

• Like 1

Regarding only falang bars only, they did do Silverstar not long back, a Thai bar. Young girls are a danger for a bar, but most run the risk. Especially if they have multiple back doors etc, and the girls are say 17 and do not look 12. There are girls here that are 19 and look 15.

3000 baht, getting very expensive, do you get a bottle of Leo included

I know - short-time fun for 3000 - outrageous.

Similar fun available, a stones throw away, for 500.

Well it was no secret (please excuses the pun) that this was a place ladies sold personal sevices...

Nor is it a secret that virtually every Bar and GoGo in Pattaya does likewise.

Ben said, “We have done everything legally and by the book.”

How is this possible if prostitution is illegal in Thailand?

The action of Mr. Grayhart is considered a criminal offense by “procuring and luring a woman to commit an obscene act for others to reach completion”.

Suspect Number 2, Ms. Chuchai, is considered guilty of “wandering and mingling in a prostitution center.”

It surly won't happen at Tilac Bar where a German teamed up with a Thai woman with a police family background...

Edited by TackyToo
  • Like 1

......and just when I was considering opening a bar in Pattaya like all the other retired brain surgeons do....

• Like 1

Prostitution in a Bar in Pattaya? shock1.gif I wouldn't expect that rolleyes.gif

Never hear about that before. ha ha ha