'Secrets Bar & Hotel' Raid Leads To American Manager's Arrest: Pattaya

webfact

I hate to rain on everyone's parade bu the Police involved were not Bangkok Police, they were from the new Pattaya Branch of the Crime Suppression Division who handed the case straight to Pattaya Police.

But in OP it states Bangkok branch, based in Bangkok. Do you want to share something more that we have not been shown?

.Bangkok Crime Suppression Police Lieutenant Colonel Kwanphichai Manojaroensub files criminal charges at the Pattaya Police station on Soi 9, against Larry Grayhart after a sting operation revealed he participated in selling prostitution services.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Kwanphichai and his undercover team are based at the Bangkok headquarters of the Crime Suppression Division, which is under the Command of Police General Supisarn Pakdeenaruenart.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to the salacious nature of the report not the principle facts (i.e. the 14 year old chambermaid).

Yes and in OP it did say the story of 14 year old not yet substantiated.

One source close to the investigation said police were looking into allegations that a 14-year-old Thai girl working as a maid at Secrets Pattaya was impregnated by a “foreign manager” – a story not yet substantiated.

And yet many are quoting it as a fact.

i did notsmile.png

I hate to rain on everyone's parade bu the Police involved were not Bangkok Police, they were from the new Pattaya Branch of the Crime Suppression Division who handed the case straight to Pattaya Police.

Does that mean the undercover ratbag was also Pattaya-based?

There are hundreds of other hotels who run the same models as secrets, but they do not go on public tv to bragwai.gif

Hundreds? Are there any hotels with bars running the same model as secrets? Bars and hotels usually run independently, not in the same building - and Soi 6 bars are not hotels.

sorry soi 6 bars are guesthousesthumbsup.gif

and yes there are hundreds of hotels/guesthouses running the same model. Take a stroll down Soi Buakhao, almost every single bar is bar on the ground floor and rooms for rent on the higher floors

May be you know something i do not, but guesthouse and hotel is the same thing in theory, both have rooms for rentwai.gif

The points that I made above are pretty clear. Read them again.

You say "Common get real". My use of the term "Sodom and Gomorrah by the Sea" and Land of Corruption state reality.

Your "On a side note,..." is nothing more than a bunch of silly, uninformed drivel. I have posted on multiple other topics here. And though I have stayed in Secrets hotel several years ago, I never met this Larry fella. Take the nearest exit off of the Multiple Posters Conspiracy Highway and take the night off.whistling.gif

Yes your points are very clear,

Clear for someone who has lost touch with reality or perhaps dialed the wrong forumthumbsup.gif

I checked at Secrets and my picture is definitely not on any walls there, in fact there are no pictures on any walls. sad.png

stall number three, behind the comode, I missed it three times before...

oh never mind

xx

So when people are urinating and holding their manhood whilst directing their liquid waste into the pan, they are looking at my face.......that's sickbah.gif

Or aiming at it laugh.png Sorry I don't you but could not pass that up

There is a lot more to it all that it seems

Ok, you've got the bait in the water. Would you care to share more on the topic or are you just teasing us?

I am sure all will be revealed in the not too distant.

Interesting that it was Bangkok police who raided the bar.

The bar must be paying tea-money to the local police, otherwise they wouldn't have been in business this long.

If they had stopped paying the money, it would have been the Pattaya police who would have raided.

But this was Bangkok police.

This sort of thing always pisses off the local Pattaya police, as it is always seen as stepping on their turf, and rather messes up the protection racket if they cannot guarantee protection.

There is no way that the Bangkok police happened to stumble upon this place and found to their horror that there might be prostitution taking place. It is no different to any other of the many gogo bars in Pattaya.

They went to Pattaya with the specific aim of taking this manager down.

This generally means one thing: someone paid the Bangkok police to raid Secrets.

The manager must have made an enemy somewhere along the line.

One grumbles about the Thai police, but often it turns out that it was another Westerner who engineered this situation.

ranma

I beleive you are definately on the money and I guess another bar owner has found a new friend in Bangkok and had a chat to him

This is not the first time this sort of situation has occurred it is there is no gentleman in that industry

I checked at Secrets and my picture is definitely not on any walls there, in fact there are no pictures on any walls. sad.png

stall number three, behind the comode, I missed it three times before...

oh never mind

xx

So when people are urinating and holding their manhood whilst directing their liquid waste into the pan, they are looking at my face.......that's sickbah.gif

truly, according to the cleaner, who is 49 from slaburi province, ( I have her full name if u want to print it.. I can never pronounce them so simply say "a woman")...very few aim for the pan. now this IS second hand info so i cant vouch for its aacuracy, it may have been a slip of the wrist, or just distraction, but stall three has a wet floor where as the other don't. ( its the one with you and the pink handcuffs BTW)

Tommy, are you not a share holder in Secrets, maybe you can find out what really happened

The only part of the story that I can make any sense of why he was targeted is that there may be aq 14yr old girl involved. We need more information about this not about what goes on at his club etc

One of the foreign undercover police volunteers requested suspect Number 2, Ms. Chichai, to service him, asking her about the services offered at Secrets.

Gotta love those wannabe Foreign Police Volunteers...hope he has his work permit sorted.

The police volunteers aren't wannabes. They are a disgrace to the population of the UK and scotchland.

Where is scotchland?

That would be about three fingers north of Edinbrew, laddie.

what kind of penalty is the manager facing and how come it's him that getting into trouble

rather than the proprietor? he was obviously acting under the instructions of his employer?

This isn't the military mate. If you are breaking the law then you are liable to punishment. No excuse of "my boss told me to do it" is going to get you out of that.

This doesn't mean that the owner shouldn't be in the sh!t as well. He should be facing criminal charges as well.

Edited by Jayman

what kind of penalty is the manager facing and how come it's him that getting into trouble

rather than the proprietor? he was obviously acting under the instructions of his employer?

This isn't the military mate. If you are breaking the law then you are liable to punishment. No excuse of "my boss told me to do it" is going to get you out of that.

This doesn't mean that the owner shouldn't be in the sh!t as well. He should be facing criminal charges as well.

that is what I was getting at

the owner should carry the same burden as the manager surely?

Aw come on guys. It can't be that much of a SECRET! Not everyone on Thai Visa is a dummy. The whole answer will become obvious as soon as we know who owns the place. All you guys who post on Secrets forum? The owners name must have come up some time?

Interesting that it was Bangkok police who raided the bar.

The bar must be paying tea-money to the local police, otherwise they wouldn't have been in business this long.

If they had stopped paying the money, it would have been the Pattaya police who would have raided.

But this was Bangkok police.

This sort of thing always pisses off the local Pattaya police, as it is always seen as stepping on their turf, and rather messes up the protection racket if they cannot guarantee protection.

There is no way that the Bangkok police happened to stumble upon this place and found to their horror that there might be prostitution taking place. It is no different to any other of the many gogo bars in Pattaya.

They went to Pattaya with the specific aim of taking this manager down.

This generally means one thing: someone paid the Bangkok police to raid Secrets.

The manager must have made an enemy somewhere along the line.

One grumbles about the Thai police, but often it turns out that it was another Westerner who engineered this situation.

ranma

Hadn't thought about that, but you're probably correct.

I'd like to talk to the TPV ( presumably a farang ) and give him a piece of my mind! I had no respect for them when I was living in Pattaya, now I can't say what I actually think of them here, or I'd probably be banned!!!!

The foreigner who took part in the operation was not a member of any local foreign police volunteer unit. He works solely for the CSD. He is a tall American, speaks good Thai and has tattoos on his arms.

And he resides at...............................rolleyes.gif

Almost certainly the yearly 'police' protection' money to turn a blind eye was not paid or paid to the wrong senior official. Maybe because it was a Farang owned Bar and the protection money wanted had gone up and was too high. So now he will have to pay a lot more but then can return to business as usual. Strange why all the other ladies working there were also not arrested!! Or the bar was not shut down!! So many of the bars in Pattaya are owned by the Thai Police that is why they getaway with selling alcohol on days that are deemed non alcoholic days.

The foreigner who took part in the operation was not a member of any local foreign police volunteer unit. He works solely for the CSD. He is a tall American, speaks good Thai and has tattoos on his arms.

Sorry, I took <One of the foreign undercover police volunteers> to refer to a Pattaya TPV. Whoever he works for, my opinion of him is unprintable!