Evaluate My Photo......What Do You See?

theblether

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She does not look like Elle McPherson with Jollies lips....or am I confused ??

I am wondering if anyone else has seen those things in that pic....or is it just me ??

I can see two faces in the sea. One to the right and one to the left of her head, a bit higher up though. Is that what you are talking about. One feminine and one pure evil. The Blether has competition.

theblether has an announcement to make, theblether hereby announces that he is an idiot. theblether has spent the equivalent of 10 years in front of computer screens, and has only just found out how to copy an image.

To celebrate this new found skill, theblether would like to share some more photos. theblether is going to ask his Mum for a How To Use A Computer Correctly class for his Christmas.

Suva, Fiji.......I got this printed on canvas and my mother immediately stole it. What do you think? Tips please

Could of been a little bit sharper and more colour in it

post-3770-0-84488700-1340709212_thumb.jp

Shame that the bottom leaf as just missing the end of it.

Good post thumbsup.gif and as others have already posted about your other photos, this was my try with the Water Lily.

Win smile.png

P.S.

and has only just found out how to copy an image.
Do you mean linking your photos to a forum? coffee1.gif

theblether has an announcement to make, theblether hereby announces that he is an idiot. theblether has spent the equivalent of 10 years in front of computer screens, and has only just found out how to copy an image.

To celebrate this new found skill, theblether would like to share some more photos. theblether is going to ask his Mum for a How To Use A Computer Correctly class for his Christmas.

Suva, Fiji.......I got this printed on canvas and my mother immediately stole it. What do you think? Tips please

Could of been a little bit sharper and more colour in it

post-3770-0-84488700-1340709212_thumb.jp

Shame that the bottom leaf as just missing the end of it.

Good post thumbsup.gif and as others have already posted about your other photos, this was my try with the Water Lily.

Win smile.png

P.S.

and has only just found out how to copy an image.
Do you mean linking your photos to a forum? coffee1.gif

Now your asking me technical questions ohmy.png

What's the difference between linking and copying?? blink.png

Anyway, whatever the word is I'm just delighted I can do it.......................thanks for the comments about the photo and I agree, when the canvas was printed the orange heart of the flower looked like it was burning before your eyes. Hence why my Mum stole it.

Would you have photo-shopped the black dots on the leave out?

• Like 1

No not really, as I take photos as they are what nature provides for us.thumbsup.gif

However, should one wish to sell their own photos then as they say "the customer is always right".... so have to do as they wish. tongue.png

Win smile.png

No not really, as I take photos as they are what nature provides for us.thumbsup.gif

However, should one wish to sell their own photos then as they say "the customer is always right".... so have to do as they wish. tongue.png

Win smile.png

I thought that myself, but better to ask the experts biggrin.png

I'm learning a lot here.