Sunday Brunch And Lunch Buffets..your Favorites?

sundevil

I'm sure this has been done before...but after doing a few searches, I didn't come up with much. I'd like to know of any of your favorite Sunday brunches around town and also any good lunch buffets. I'll start it off:

My favorite Sunday Brunch: Collonade at Sukhothai (1600++)

expensive, but a great place to go with family or special friends. All types of foods and something for everyone

My favorite Lunch Buffet: Grand Mercure Fortune Hotel (350++)

Close to my office and have all kinds of good deli meats and cheeses. Entrees aren't that great, but the salads and deserts make up for it.

I like the Sunday Brunch at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, about 1000 including drinks (margaritas and bloody marys). Loads of different kinds of foods, especially seafood, and a devilishly extensive assortment of desserts.

I like the Sunday Brunch at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, about 1000 including drinks (margaritas and bloody marys). Loads of different kinds of foods, especially seafood, and a devilishly extensive assortment of desserts.

Couldn't agree more!

Great seafood including langoustine, oysters & dressed crab.

I can drink 1000b worth of drinks so food on top is a bonus! :o

Also like Rang Mahal's sunday brunch buffet at Rembrandt Hotel.

11am - 2.30.

Classy Indian food with loads of veg options & the best chicken tikka this side of brick lane!

Try out their flavoured lassis too.

Try the one at Nai LErt Park Hotel, whittahyu rd.

the best ever!! For 1200thB, you have sushi, oysters, meat, fish, barbecue and a fantastic cheese buffet!!

really a good value!

Could not agree more with this. Tried it many times and its simply great - especially the cheese buffet which is even in europe rare to find with such variety !!!

Go for it :o

I agree Sheraton is great but i also like a Sunday Roast, Dubliner being the best in my opinion.

mark,

Love a good sunday roast with all the trimmings too!

Where is Dubliner?

Is it the same as Irish exchange which i have also heard good things about?

I used to go down to Jools on Sukh soi 4 for my sunday dinner which is great if you are a big eater as the portions are huge - I could never finish what was on my plate!

I agree Sheraton is great but i also like a Sunday Roast, Dubliner being the best in my opinion.

mark,

Love a good sunday roast with all the trimmings too!

Where is Dubliner?

Is it the same as Irish exchange which i have also heard good things about?

I used to go down to Jools on Sukh soi 4 for my sunday dinner which is great if you are a big eater as the portions are huge - I could never finish what was on my plate!

Dubliner is close to Emporium on the same side - opposite Soi 33. Better than Irish Exchange in my opinion and does a huge sunday lunch if you want it. Get a members discount card for 10% of bills there..

Dubliner is .... Better than Irish Exchange in my opinion and does a huge sunday lunch if you want it. Get a members discount card for 10% of bills there..

1. With the same member card you get 10% off in both places because its the same owner,hence same system

2. Both place cant be compared that well, as the exchage is morew the "open space" sport bar and The Dubliner is more the cosy irish pub style with much more wooden interiors than the Xchange. Well I admit that both are "irsh pubs" but with a slightly different approach.

3. I still favour the Nai Lert Park Sunday brunch, as this was the inition question of this thread :D

:o

Edited by Khun Yak

Dubliner is .... Better than Irish Exchange in my opinion and does a huge sunday lunch if you want it. Get a members discount card for 10% of bills there..

1. With the same member card you get 10% off in both places because its the same owner,hence same system

2. Both place cant be compared that well, as the exchage is morew the "open space" sport bar and The Dubliner is more the cosy irish pub style with much more wooden interiors than the Xchange. Well I admit that both are "irsh pubs" but with a slightly different approach.

3. I still favour the Nai Lert Park Sunday brunch, as this was the inition question of this thread :D

:o

Well i may well try the Nai lert this weekend!!

• 3 weeks later...
:o:D:D Trader Vics in the Marriott on the river. Brilliant food and all the wine and beer you can drink, all for around 1600 baht. Great place to take visitors too. If you have children, the Queens Palace near Empo is good and the Amari Atrium even better.