Wat A Place

draggons

50 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Wat Chama Kallit

IMG_1976.JPG

Hello Andrew,

It looks like the front lens of your lens is dirty or smeared with some kind of grease;
With FastStone, a free software and very easy to use, I tried to reduce a little the suspicious brightness of your photo; but cannot di better than what you can see on the photo below
Tell me what you think about it. And do not hesitate to ask me to delete it if you want.

IMG_1976.JPG.81977fdfa1079d5b0a7d079a7c055365.thumb.jpg.24c93a4a78178b433d27c28de10233c0.jpg

https://www.faststone.org/

• Like 1

Hello Andrew,
It looks like the front lens of your lens is dirty or smeared with some kind of grease;
With FastStone, a free software and very easy to use, I tried to reduce a little the suspicious brightness of your photo; but cannot di better than what you can see on the photo below
Tell me what you think about it. And do not hesitate to ask me to delete it if you want.

IMG_1976.JPG.81977fdfa1079d5b0a7d079a7c055365.thumb.jpg.24c93a4a78178b433d27c28de10233c0.jpg

https://www.faststone.org/

I suspect it may be that I put my phone in a holder ( it’s an XS max so quite large for my pocket sitting down ) and it does get some cold air from the air conn.
I haven’t really noticed it that much until recently when I stopped the car and took a photo quickly, the result can be seen here

IMG_1951.JPG

( after a minute or two the condensation had disappeared )

I should reposition my place for my phone in the car but am limited.

I understand better now ;

sometimes I also have condensation on my windshield because of the air conditioning in the pickup, but never on the front lens of my Lumix G85 in its dedicated bag.
Your last picture is irratrapable.
Maybe by simply wiping the lens of your phone with a cloth for glasses?

• 2 weeks later...

"Suphan Buri 
A huge sprawling area with some great buildings , a shame the area is frequented by few visitors and the constant asking for donations is off putting."

Beautiful photos of a very interesting place!  So what is the name of this temple?

"Suphan Buri 
A huge sprawling area with some great buildings , a shame the area is frequented by few visitors and the constant asking for donations is off putting."

Beautiful photos of a very interesting place!  So what is the name of this temple?

Wat Phai Rong Wua .
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...