Wat A Place

draggons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been shrinking some wat photos to add to this impressive display in the next day or two...... but am on the verge of bottling out. You guys have some amazing photos! Congratulations on your achievements.

I've been shrinking some wat photos to add to this impressive display in the next day or two...... but am on the verge of bottling out. You guys have some amazing photos! Congratulations on your achievements.

No, get 'em posted. There's no nastiness in this sub-forum.

• Like 1

Thanks, Fiddlesticks.... not sure which part of me might be recycled (except as ash), but am afraid that some of the photos are re-hashes of previous posts. Sorry if that's the case.

That is not what I meant. Sorry for the levity. I am reasonably new here and not familiar with everyone that used to post here. Your name is new to me but you were apparently a previous (hence recycled) poster.

Thanks, Fiddlesticks.... not sure which part of me might be recycled (except as ash), but am afraid that some of the photos are re-hashes of previous posts. Sorry if that's the case.

That is not what I meant. Sorry for the levity. I am reasonably new here and not familiar with everyone that used to post here. Your name is new to me but you were apparently a previous (hence recycled) poster.

I'm new to this forum too..... Usually I lurk in the darker recesses of Thaivisa! wink.png