Wanted - Roommate In Bkk - Phloen Chit Area

I hope this is a proper subforum to post an "ad" like this, if not, moderators feel free to move/delete.

Since my roommate is moving back to Finland the 1st of July (1.7.2012), I am in need of a new friend to stay with. I will start out with cliffnotes and go into more detail later:

• Roommate moving out, need a new friend to stay with
  • I am 24 years old, male, Finnish, been in Bangkok close to 9 months already, in this apartment
  • Witthayu Complex Condominium, on Wireless Road, near Petchaburi Soi 37
  • The apartment is 90m2, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, two small balconies, barstand
  • All kitchenware, washing machine for clothes, Soken 2.1 audio system already in the apartment. The Condominium has a small gym and a swimming pool.
  • Costs of living for you: Rent 9000B, electricity (~1000-1500B/mo), water (~100B/mo), internet (330B/mo) = Total ~11000B/month

Very reasonable price for this size apartment with kitchen and this great a location!

The Apartment/Condominium:

*pictures will be added later*

90 Square meters, one smaller and one master bedroom, two bathrooms, cozy livingroom with audio system & 32" tv, a kitchen with all necessary kitchenware, washing machine, 3 airconditioners.

7th floor, nice view from the balconies at evening/night.

The interior is simply put plain, just because I have been lazy decorating AT ALL.

Condo has a small gym and a nice swimming pool on the 2nd floor.

Wireless Road, near Petchaburi soi 37. 5 minutes walk from Phloen Chit BTS, easy access to Big C Pratunam via boat. A few street vendors selling food & fruits nearby.

Me:

24 years old, male, Finnish, single. I have been in Thailand for a little over a year now. I am studying Thai language in school. I would say I am really laid back and relaxed, I am basically easy to live with. I like to spend a lot of my time on the computer (working & gaming), and I am also quite social, I go out a few times a week easy.

YOU:

I would like you to be young, easy going and relaxed like I am. Your gender/occupation doesn't matter.

It is a must me having friends/ladies over is not a problem to you, and of course I grant the same opportunity for you. I am also clean when it comes to living (I don't leave my clothes all around the apartment, I do my own dishes etc.), so I would expect the same from you. Basic.

I will take care of paying the rent every month, you would just pay your part directly to me.

Although not at all necessary, it would be really enjoyable if you would be into poker (both live, and online), since I play a lot and am probably constantly talking about it.

Interested? Send me a private message or an e-mail at hemisalomb at gmail dot com with your info (and possibly a picture), and I will provide you my phone number so we can meet up for a beer and see if we get along smile.png.

Edited by henku

Sounds delightful if I was looking for a place, but I must point out, poker can be illegal. Careful.

I am aware of the fact that poker in Thailand is illegal, that's why I do it strictly with play money only wink.png

Hi. I have read your advertisement and I am very interested. First thing to state is that I am not a young man but I do have a young outlook and, just as you, I like to be friendly with Thai ladies and bring back.

I will email you. The money is no problem.

Hi. I have read your advertisement and I am very interested. First thing to state is that I am not a young man but I do have a young outlook and, just as you, I like to be friendly with Thai ladies and bring back.

I will email you. The money is no problem.

Please do. I hope I didn't make the e-mail sound that I will only consider young folks, no age discrimination intended. smile.png

Edited by henku

Can somebody quote the law and how it explicitly applies to a foreigner playing poker online, or show a court case that says a foreigner playing poker online was breaking the Thai law?

Not sure about the law, but TV rules says we can't even discuss it. So I guess it's serious. smile.png

For some reason I can't edit the first post anymore. Well, here comes some pictures:

The barstand. This picture is basically taken from the front door right when you step in.

post-158763-0-17178800-1340854758_thumb.

Livingroom

post-158763-0-50241200-1340854759_thumb.

Kitchen

post-158763-0-05086300-1340854764_thumb.

Master bedroom

post-158763-0-86997500-1340854766_thumb.

2nd Bedroom

post-158763-0-44293400-1340854765_thumb.

View from the balcony

post-158763-0-06350900-1340854762_thumb.

• 5 months later...