Where Are The Best Value Golf Courses In Thailand ?

GolfAsian

Where all the local expats prefer to play golf in Thailand. It doesn’t matter if you live in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai or where ever. What is your favorite course to play? Where is the nicest course close to you that is fun to play, well maintained, good service but most importantly good value for money.

For well managed, good service etc., in Bangkok I like to play at the Vintage. 50% off green fees if you pay with a Central Mastercard.

In Hua Hin I often play at Springfield, for non-members this course is good value during Aug-Sept (i.e., during the annual Hua Hin Golf Festival when green fees are reduced to 800 baht).

From time to time I enjoy playing at Chonburi Centuri Golf Course. Greenfee weekdays is 100 Baht, best value you can get. The course has a very nice layout, although the greens and fairways are not top quality. The clubhouse is very simple, and the street leading to the golf course is unpleasant to drive for the last 7 kilometers.

• Like 2

In Bangkok I Like Royal Gems. Its a very high quality course and although its not cheap its not expensive for the quality you get.

I saw a golf company advertising a day there (incl transport) for 5500 bht- that seems expensive to me.

In Bangkok I Like Royal Gems. Its a very high quality course and although its not cheap its not expensive for the quality you get.

I saw a golf company advertising a day there (incl transport) for 5500 bht- that seems expensive to me.

I found on thailandgolfers.com that To Play on a week day its only 3,100 baht. I know thats not cheap but for the quality of the course I beleive its very good value.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

I found on thailandgolfers.com that To Play on a week day its only 3,100 baht. I know thats not cheap but for the quality of the course I beleive its very good value.

Cheers,

With a ClubThailand card you only pay 1850 baht week days at RoyalGems. Card is only 500 bht for a month. Covers 100+ courses in Thailand.

• 2 months later...

Personally for value my favorite for a game in BKK has always been "Lam Lukka" on mondays (all in for 1000 baht). Also "The Pines" green fee was about 600 baht.

Not sure on the prices now as i haven't played recently.

• 1 month later...

Just helped as rules official at the SESAC golf tournament at Bangpakong Riverside golf course last weekend. BTW, RIS(Raumrudee International School) made a clean sweep winning both boys and girls divisions. "Ring my bell", thats the team i coach.

The golf course is in great condition, good greens, but a lot of water w/generous fairways. They have a sports day on Mondays with only 900 baht greenfee.

Midweek at Singha Park in Khon Kaen is reasonable for the quality of course. Apx 1,800 baht incl. caddy/cart. Not cheap, but far less expensive than the other Santiburi courses in TL. The Ubonrat Dam course is excellent for a very cheap price, apx. 300 baht walking.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

Chuan Chuen, Pathum Thani, 900 baht including caddy - lovely course and clubhouse.

I second this post.

I play the Army, Ram Indra (TB), Monday is sports-day at 500 baht 250 for caddy. The normal green-fee; 1000 plus caddy. It is very quiet in the morning so you will get a round without waiting too long.

Bangsai, Ayutthaya. Top course, great layout and it has 27 holes. Course C is the newest, links style nothing else like it in Thailand. Weekday 750 baht. Sport day Wednesday, cant remember the exact price but it's cheap!

Narahill, Lopburi. Really good course with lots of elevation changes. Always in great condition. Wednesdays 500 baht unlimited golf. Caddy 250 baht per 18 holes.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have been playing on my course it is a good one for me. But in Bangkok there are a lot of golf course toplay golf and lot of course are being used by the top world players.

That's useful information...............................

• Like 1

Royal Ratchaburi at 550Baht weekday is a steal. Dragon Hills nearby is a bit cheaper and a tough layout but maintenance was so so when I played there last.

Kanchanaburi has cheap courses. Anyone has recent comments on courses in that area?

I also liked Chiang Mai Inthanon and Chiang Mai Alpine at 800 baht in May and june. Excellent value!

Sea Pines at 800 baht in August ans September is the best value in Hua Hin. I like it better than Springfield.

Royal Ratchaburi at 550Baht weekday is a steal. Dragon Hills nearby is a bit cheaper and a tough layout but maintenance was so so when I played there last.

Kanchanaburi has cheap courses. Anyone has recent comments on courses in that area?

I also liked Chiang Mai Inthanon and Chiang Mai Alpine at 800 baht in May and june. Excellent value!

Sea Pines at 800 baht in August ans September is the best value in Hua Hin. I like it better than Springfield.

You lucky lot being able to play cheap golf!!