Watutsi'S Photos ----"Bangkok Street"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great street shots. I've tried some street photography here - but I feel self concious and like I'm 'intruding' a bit - so they are not up to your standard. The ones that really capture the smoke and atmoshere are my favourites - not easy to do.

I would tend to agree with you about being intimidated after viewing these.... perhaps we should start a new thread for everyone else... because these would be hard to beat !!!!

Here you go I started a thread for the rest of us !!!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/607560-street-and-road-shots-anywhwere-in-thailand/

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you Watutsi, as mentioned a million times.....great photos!

What more can I say, but please keep us entertained by your great talent.

Cheers.

I am sure he is working on new material, as we speak. With every shot my mouth falls open from being enchanted and drawn into Mr. Watutsi's photo's.wai.gif .

I love the rawness of Watutsi's work. Minimal or no post editing at all! His skills are uncanny.smile.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love them all except fot the shot of of the Monk , the crop is too tight for me ... just my opinion

Please use the Reply to this topic button, not Quote

when you want to add a one line comment

Thanks

Astral

Edited by astral
Removal of long quote

• 3 weeks later...

xshock1.gif.pagespeed.ic.Q3XOm0fuQs.pngwacko.png.pagespeed.ce.jGW10VtQsI.png xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg.png sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

Subjectified emoticon translation:

Another thread, partially, based on this one, has been thoughtfully constructed. (No link)

Meaning to me, certain groups of people who share similar opinions are stimulated to congregate together.

Very civil developementwai2.gif.