Chief Thaksin Advisor Now Yingluck's Guru

webfact

Chief Thaksin Advisor Now Yingluck's Guru

So can we now expect Yingluck to visit the opening of the London Olympics and whilst there she will be ousted by a Military coup? Or perhaps she will be encouraged to engage in activities that will attract criminal charges, or both maybe?

For the sake of Thailand ,I wish you´r right.thumbsup.gif
  • Like 1

I meant the jokes that could be open to misinterpretation to some here, especially the ones lacking in a British sense of humour (with 2 u's)

Oh gosh, I hadn't noticed! I meant the sports of course. I know that Yingluck is a big fan of watersports, all types of olympic swimming especially the breaststroke.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Yunla

I meant the jokes that could be open to misinterpretation to some here, especially the ones lacking in a British sense of humour (with 2 u's)

Oh gosh, I hadn't noticed! I meant the sports of course. I know that Yingluck is a big fan of watersports, all types of olympic swimming especially the breaststroke.

rolleyes.gif

And don't mention the sport that Thailand excels at, weight lifting, especially the clean and jerk.

• Like 1

Please give details of this criminal act of perjury. Far too much mud slinging on here and impossible to tell fact from fiction without evidence.

Here is the closing of the perjury case against Yingluck. Basically they decided that she lied in court during Thaksin's asset concealment case, but for some weird reason they decided not to charge her.

http://www.thaivisa....p-shareholding/

Thank you.

So OzMick is simply engaging in slander against the Prime Minister "Yingluck has already committed at least one criminal act (perjury)", as in fact there was no charge, no case. The investigation was dropped, she wasn't charged and never went to court because under the law at that time no offence had been committed.

The Department of Special Investigation has dropped its investigation against Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on the grounds for lack of cause to suspect a criminal offence.

Sorry but "Yingluck Shinawatra on the grounds for lack of cause to suspect a criminal offence" dosen't mean she is innocent they know she did it they just can't prove it.

Please give details of this criminal act of perjury. Far too much mud slinging on here and impossible to tell fact from fiction without evidence.

Here is the closing of the perjury case against Yingluck. Basically they decided that she lied in court during Thaksin's asset concealment case, but for some weird reason they decided not to charge her.

Thank you.

So OzMick is simply engaging in slander against the Prime Minister "Yingluck has already committed at least one criminal act (perjury)", as in fact there was no charge, no case. The investigation was dropped, she wasn't charged and never went to court because under the law at that time no offence had been committed.

The Department of Special Investigation has dropped its investigation against Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on the grounds for lack of cause to suspect a criminal offence.

Sorry but "Yingluck Shinawatra on the grounds for lack of cause to suspect a criminal offence" dosen't mean she is innocent they know she did it they just can't prove it.

They can prove it. It's clear what she did. She lied in court. They just decided not to follow it up.

In earlier years, he was close to Sondhi Limtongkul, the Thai publishing tycoon who initially supported Thaksin’s government but who broke with te former premier and became the de facto leader of the Yellow Shirts, the People’s Alliance for Democracy.

because thaksin wouldn't intervene to help sondhi get his 1.6 billion debt.. and more.. removed laugh.png

there's plenty of thaksins in thailand...

Which is a rumor.....

The same rumors tell that he later offered to pay all his debts if he finish and he rejected it, because he want to help the country....

All just rumors.....

Utter piffle. Google sondhi limtongkul debt and the nation alone has several the "rumours". sondhi has zero credibility in teens of acting selflessly in the country s interest.

Pansak Vinyratin: He will be there to make sure that government ministers do not stray from Thaksin's wishes.

The longer the government continues without Thaksin's presence, the more siren voices will be whispering that they do not need Thaksin.

Thaksin's commissar to assuage Thaksin's fears.

• Like 2

Thank you.

No it doesn't, neither did I say that. You could apply the same logic to any person and any crime you can dream up though. Some would call that slander.

For example, if I believe you are a paedophile, I can't prove it and you've never been convicted of being one but I then start professing in public that you are a paedophile, I am engaging in slander.

That's the point I'm making, it's not hard to understand. Without evidence or prior conviction to support the statement you shouldn't make it in the first place. You could allude to it, but this is Thailand and you'd still be on fairly shaky ground. Of course we all know who controls the majority of the media here and it's probably not slandering Thakisn or Yingluck that would land you in trouble... hence the continual one sided mud slinging on here thumbsup.gif

No it doesn't, neither did I say that. You could apply the same logic to any person and any crime you can dream up though. Some would call that slander.

For example, if I believe you are a paedophile, I can't prove it and you've never been convicted of being one but I then start professing in public that you are a paedophile, I am engaging in slander.

That's the point I'm making, it's not hard to understand. Without evidence or prior conviction to support the statement you shouldn't make it in the first place. You could allude to it, but this is Thailand and you'd still be on fairly shaky ground. Of course we all know who controls the majority of the media here and it's probably not slandering Thakisn or Yingluck that would land you in trouble... hence the continual one sided mud slinging on here thumbsup.gif

She lied in court. That was clear.

Sent from my shoe phone

Thank you.

Breaking the law verses convicted of breaking the law. Have you ever broke the law without being convicted? There is no slander here! beatdeadhorse.gif

Thaksinpost-46292-0-26275500-1341639754_thumb.j, the convicted criminal and fugitive from justice, has send helppost-46292-0-15242200-1341640377_thumb.j to regain control of his handpuppetpost-46292-0-04076500-1341639878_thumb.j, from the ex post-46292-0-97880200-1341639935_thumb.j So he can acheive his nepharius machinations.

Edited by waza