Farang-Friendly Real Estate Agents Near Na Klang?

clinton114

My Thai g/f and I want to buy land around Na Klang, for the purpose of building a home, sometime after we marry. I want to avoid "farang prices" when we are looking. Does anybody know of a good, farang-friendly real estate agent aroung Na Klang that can help the future wife make the purchase, that will conceal from the seller the fact that I'm farang?

BTW, I'm brand new to this forum. Please go easy on me.

Where is Na Klang? Which Na Klang? Plenty of villages called Na Klang. Almost one in every province. Be more specific and then perhaps we can offer some advice. One word of experienced advice. Don't get involved with Real Estate agents. Pack of crooks. They expect 20%. Buy directly from the seller.

• Like 1

Nong Bua Lam Phu province.

Good perspective (the part about them being crooks). That's why I'm seeking input on a good farang-friendly (AKA trustworthy) agent. They (honest ones) may not exist, but, that's why I'm asking the question - to determine if anyone knows of such a mythical creature as an honest agent in Isaan.

Nong Bua Lam Phu province.

Good perspective (the part about them being crooks). That's why I'm seeking input on a good farang-friendly (AKA trustworthy) agent. They (honest ones) may not exist, but, that's why I'm asking the question - to determine if anyone knows of such a mythical creature as an honest agent in Isaan.

I live 10 kilometers from Na Klang and there are no real estate agents anywhere near here. There might be one or two in Nong Bua Lamphu but I doubt if you could trust them. We bought our land in my wife's village through her mother who got it before they knew I was involved so the price was somewhat cheaper.

There is a house for sale (two story Thai style enclosed) about 100 meters from us on about 360 meters2 and ะ้ำ last price I heard was 900,000 Baht. Paved road with all utilities.

There are always some plots of land available but it takes some looking around. Bangkok Bank in NBL and Krung Thai Bank in Na Klang usually have some repossessed land/houses for sale.

When are you coming up here?

If you like I will send you my number by PM and we can talk it over. Let me know if you have any specific questions I might be able to answer.

Edited by chuckd

My gf and I have a house in Kut Hae mid way between Na Klang and Na Wang. The land was part of her father's farm but we built on it. Next door is another farang who also bought land from my gf's father, to build on. His house is nearly finished.

Not sure how far you want to be from Na Klang, or in what direction, but I could ask my gf's father about land price if you want. Let me know. I'll be back out there in 3 weeks so I can ask him and view exactly what land he's got available to let you know.

you asked the question,does anybody know of a good farang freindly estate agent,the answer is there aint any they are all the same give us your money.no 1 rule in los if you want to buy something you stay at home or in your case at the pub and let your mrs.do the buying normally land is sold by a third party if the owners live away the sight of a farang would light up the sky.so you have to trust your mrs.as she will be the owner of the land.