Epl Comp 2012 / 2013 Season

mrbojangles

Not long to go now chaps, so let's start getting the names down for the league and dosh league. I don't want to collect everyones dosh like last season, so unless there are any volunteers I suggest we revert to like before and leave it to the winner to collect.

Overall league

MrBoJangles

Dosh League

MrBoJangles

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I make a suggestion....

Whoever joins the prediction competition, add the football team they support next to their name.

Then we can have a seperate supporters league ( divide points gained by fans of team to get average nett points)

Not trying to put more work your way Mr BJlaugh.png , But just thought it might add a bit more variety. (Plus I reckon Man City fans would winthumbsup.gif )

Can I make a suggestion....

Whoever joins the prediction competition, add the football team they support next to their name.

Then we can have a seperate supporters league ( divide points gained by fans of team to get average nett points)

Not trying to put more work your way Mr BJlaugh.png , But just thought it might add a bit more variety. (Plus I reckon Man City fans would winthumbsup.gif )

I'm not sure how this will pan out for Tranmere Rovers & Rochdale.............ermm.gif

EPL League

MrBoJangles

Jockstar

LeungKen

smokie36

jackndanny

oldgit

MrMuddle

Binnsy

MrRed

Dosh

MrBoJangles

smokie36

MrRed

Gents, please don't hang around putting your names down. I'm off back to Thailand on the 8th Aug, just before the season starts and need to have everything sorted before I go, cos I won't have time once I'm there. I'll probably put the first sheets up this weekend.

Mr B why you no want collect the money? did she spend it all! laugh.png or was there some that needed chasing?

Hope you have a good break on your return...did you get the tiles sorted btw?

Edited by MrRed

Mr B why you no want collect the money? did she spend it all! laugh.png or was there some that needed chasing?

Do you still owe me? I have already paid out to Justin.

A GlobalHouse has opened in Chaiyaphum, so got the majority. Still need the bathroom ones now.

EPL League

MrBoJangles

Jockstar

LeungKen

smokie36

jackndanny

oldgit

MrMuddle

Binnsy

MrRed

Cardholder

Dosh

MrBoJangles

smokie36

MrRed

Gents, please don't hang around putting your names down. I'm off back to Thailand on the 8th Aug, just before the season starts and need to have everything sorted before I go, cos I won't have time once I'm there. I'll probably put the first sheets up this weekend.

I'm in.

A GlobalHouse has opened in Chaiyaphum, so got the majority. Still need the bathroom ones now.

Errrrr!!! NO ..I sent the 1k to your misses account at the start of the comp last year wink.png

Errrrr!!! NO ..I sent the 1k to your misses account at the start of the comp last year wink.png

Oh right, that's gone then biggrin.png

If you remember i thought that is what everybody had to do...pay upfront?

Yep, they should have. But it took a little longer than that.

I thought MrRed had to pay upfront....due to his deep pockets and short arms....whistling.gif

Anyway....I paid....has someone not coughed up then?

If you remember i thought that is what everybody had to do...pay upfront?

Yep, they should have. But it took a little longer than that.

I thought MrRed had to pay upfront....due to his deep pockets and short arms....whistling.gif

Anyway....I paid....has someone not coughed up then?

I got it all eventually. I think blink.png

I'm in for at least one, whats the difference between the two leagues ( apart from one which is where i win some dosh but how much ) ?

It was 1k Baht a head last season....just adds a bit of spice to the comp for some of us....

Edit: Winner takes all in May...

Edited by smokie36