Epl Comp 2012 / 2013 Season

mrbojangles

I'm catching up MrRed! biggrin.png

Are you off the bottom yet?

He's now beating Oldgit.......that's seriously embarrassing for Oldgit. coffee1.gif

By the way.......I don't have a clue what the rules are for the EPL competition......if I knew what they were I'd maybe be better at it laugh.png

Believe me, your beter off not knowing. Blind innocence is the way forward. tongue.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm catching up MrRed! biggrin.png

Are you off the bottom yet?

<grumble>

Early days....my form is on the up!

One month on Smokes and you are still the strongest team cheesy.gif !!!! Have you asked Santa to help you ??biggrin.png

BT

I'll be kicking arse soon mate...just you watch!! laugh.png

More like your on yer ar5e laugh.png

I notice you're struggling this year mrboj....no pressure but I hear rumour your missus is still waiting impatiently for that handbag....rolleyes.gif

Your struggling Smokes biggrin.png really struggling!

I notice you're struggling this year mrboj....no pressure but I hear rumour your missus is still waiting impatiently for that handbag....rolleyes.gif

I'm catching up mate!

I'm aiming to beat Jockstar by May! biggrin.png

Or at least a couple of others....no wooden spoon for me!blink.png

I much preferred it when i used to just send them in on a Friday half cut, if i remembered tongue.png ....the pressure at the top means i have to study them now for ten minutes more,will i be able to stand my corner against the big guns or fall off Spurs stylie.

My beer is more important than some mods Mrs handbag for sure!

Edited by MrRed

I much preferred it when i used to just send them in on a Friday half cut, if i remembered tongue.png ....the pressure at the top means i have to study them now for ten minutes more,will i be able to stand my corner against the big guns or fall off Spurs stylie.

You forgot about your annual vacation mate! laugh.png

True ,it will come.

True ,it will come.

Just stay away from them Xmas parties.....oops! I mentioned that again.....whistling.gifwhistling.gif

bah.gif As I said elsewhere this morning....som nom naa.....wai2.gif

I apologise on behalf of mrboj for the tardy results this week.

Apparently he has rediscovered Boddies....poor bugger....get along to the Marble Arch mate....good Manc jukebox an all!! biggrin.png

Sorry chaps. Been busy dashing around the country this week......oh and rediscovered Boddies biggrin.png Scores will be on the doors in the morning. Off to watch a football match now.......and have a Boddies or ten.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm catching up mate!

I'm aiming to beat Jockstar by May! biggrin.png

Or at least a couple of others....no wooden spoon for me!blink.png

Well Smokes at least you are off the bottom clap2.gif Catching Jockstar might be a bit more difficult. Unless of course he forgets to post for about 10 weeks.whistling.gif

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year. Come on Man Utd...biggrin.png

• Like 1