Epl Comp 2012 / 2013 Season

mrbojangles

cough cough i have always paid.........even when i got banned half way through a season and couldn't partake in the forum again whistling.gif

I thank you tongue.png

It would be good to get a few regulars involved in the dosh league Alfie laugh.png

Edited by MrRed

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for at least one, whats the difference between the two leagues ( apart from one which is where i win some dosh but how much ) ?

It was 1k Baht a head last season....just adds a bit of spice to the comp for some of us....

Edit: Winner takes all in May...

So the two leagues are identical apart from one wins me some shekels ?

cough cough i have always paid.........even when i got banned half way through a season and couldn't partake in the forum again whistling.gif

I thank you tongue.png

It would be good to get a few regulars involved in the dosh league Alfie laugh.png

What? You were banned from sending emails to Jockstar were ya? I still can't work that one out....you simply knew I was going to beat you is all....excuses mate! biggrin.png

Yeah it would be good to see some more active posters in this years comp....always good to have some banter along the way! thumbsup.gif

I'm in for at least one, whats the difference between the two leagues ( apart from one which is where i win some dosh but how much ) ?

It was 1k Baht a head last season....just adds a bit of spice to the comp for some of us....

Edit: Winner takes all in May...

So the two leagues are identical apart from one wins me some shekels ?

Exactly.

Do one Smokie.......if i was banned from the forum than as far as i am concerned i am banned from the TV competition also.

Anyway i hope Alfie is involved because he cannot tell the difference between the two leagues laugh.png maybe i have got competition to finish bottom biggrin.png

I would like to see a few of the Liverpool lads get involved since they post alot in here ....maybe they are scared of failure or just tight?

Do one Smokie.......if i was banned from the forum than as far as i am concerned i am banned from the TV competition also.

Anyway i hope Alfie is involved because he cannot tell the difference between the two leagues laugh.png maybe i have got competition to finish bottom biggrin.png

I would like to see a few of the Liverpool lads get involved since they post alot in here ....maybe they are scared of failure or just tight?

Being a newbie to the competition, how would i know the difference beween the two leagues ?

On the Liverpool lads, Abrak wouldn't have a <deleted> clue unless it involves stats and Stevie would have the scousers to win 3 -0 every week with Gerrard scoring all 3 4.gif

So it's 1,000 baht ? include me in both BJ

Edited by alfieconn

laugh.png Touchy this morning.......any news on Scholes replacement?

Edit: I've linked your post to their thread mate....just to give them some encouragement like....

Yes Kagawa is playing today tongue.png probably with his mentor !thumbsup.gif

Being a newbie to the competition, how would i know the difference beween the two leagues ?

On the Liverpool lads, Abrak wouldn't have a <deleted> clue unless it involves stats and Stevie would have the scousers to win 3 -0 every week with Gerrard scoring all 3 4.gif

One says dosh the other is general league....1000 gets you in both but is only to be played against those in the dosh league Alfred smile.png

Thats coming from a man who ses Spurs would be lucky to finish in the top 10 65.gif

thumbsup.gif Now go away and read the rules. biggrin.png

laugh.png Touchy this morning.......any news on Scholes replacement?

Edit: I've linked your post to their thread mate....just to give them some encouragement like....

Yes Kagawa is playing today tongue.png probably with his mentor !thumbsup.gif

The new Anderson? biggrin.png

I hope i'm still not reading them on saturday night smokes !

Haha that's true...don't bother reading them...I will explain everything....smile.png

No hang on....I'll phone mrboj and he can explain everything....better to get the info from the double world champion innit? biggrin.png

Haha that's true...don't bother reading them...I will explain everything....smile.png

No hang on....I'll phone mrboj and he can explain everything....better to get the info from the double world champion innit? biggrin.png

Will that be with a drunken scottish accent ?

Will that be with a drunken scottish accent ?

Depends on the time of evening. Some eejit has booked me on a dry flight....I cannot believe it.....blink.png

I'm paid up for this season too mate so, am definitely in...

I got top score once, for the first time last season so, you're all in for a shock this season..!! ;-)

redrus

The rules are easy. Get a prediction bang on and you get shed loads of points, especially if you picked it as your banker. Get it wrong and you end up like MrRed and Smokes biggrin.png

I never enter the comp, but will be happy to offer myself to safeguard the cash until end of season if the boys like :whistling:

the winner can then claim their win minus one margarita commission HAHA

does that make me an accomplice Santi LOL

Moderators involved in threads dealing with i$$egal subject matter. Tut Tut whistling.gif

Mr Spoilsport, Kantharalak

Everybody who wishes to, donates 20 pounds or equivalent to a charity. The winner of the comp collects the money and donates it all to the charity of his choice. smile.png

I love giving to Charity ! So I am in both. Thanks for reminder BJ as due to technical problem I don't get ANY info or updates from TV. Can anyone HELP please.....?

Can the TOE win again ?? Probably NOT but if Mouserless does not enter TOE will win one comp.

Hope you have a good visit to LOS BJ.

Best of luck to everyone and of course Man Utd will regain the League this year.

BT

EPL League

MrBoJangles

Jockstar

LeungKen

smokie36

jackndanny

oldgit

MrMuddle

Binnsy

MrRed

Cardholder

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

Dosh

MrBoJangles

smokie36

MrRed

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

EPL League

MrBoJangles

Jockstar

LeungKen

smokie36

jackndanny

oldgit

MrMuddle

Binnsy

MrRed

Cardholder

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

JustinCredible

Dosh

MrBoJangles

smokie36

MrRed

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

JustinCredible

Sorry I.m a bit late - just getting over my 10k drinking spree Hic!!!