Epl Comp 2012 / 2013 Season

mrbojangles

Right then chaps, looks like this is the final list of entrants. Good luck all. We are in Thailand till the end of Aug, so may be a bit slow on posting the results for the first couple of weeks.

Main EPL League

MrBoJangles

Jockstar

LeungKen

smokie36

jackndanny

oldgit

MrMuddle

Binnsy

MrRed

Cardholder

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

JustinCredible

theblether

Mouserless

tw25rw

Lite Beer

BangrakBob

Dosh

MrBoJangles

smokie36

MrRed

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

JustinCredible

theblether

Mouserless

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then chaps, looks like this is the final list of entrants. Good luck all. We are in Thailand till the end of Aug, so may be a bit slow on posting the results for the first couple of weeks.

Dosh

MrBoJangles

smokie36

MrRed

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

JustinCredible

theblether

Mouserless

Well lads shall i give you my bank account details now, lol

Dosh

MrBoJangles

smokie36

MrRed

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

JustinCredible

theblether

Mouserless

Don't be defeatist Alfredo....its a long season.....anything can happen.....use your banker wisely!!

Dosh

MrBoJangles

smokie36

MrRed

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

JustinCredible

theblether

Mouserless

Don't be defeatist Alfredo....its a long season.....anything can happen.....use your banker wisely!!

That's bank details for Paying - in smokes 3.gif

• Like 1

Dosh

MrBoJangles

smokie36

MrRed

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

JustinCredible

theblether

Mouserless

Iv'e used it very unwisely today smokes, arse for a win 114.gif

Dosh

MrBoJangles

smokie36

MrRed

Alfieconn

Redrus

zaphodbeeblebrox

BIGTOE3

JustinCredible

theblether

Mouserless

Iv'e used it very unwisely today smokes, arse for a win 114.gif

I admire your ruthless streak Alf.....you might do well here. biggrin.png

Just a quick note to wish everyone good luck in the competition. As it's my first season, I'm expecting to be involved in the bottom sector of the table. Personally I found it difficult to assess the games, with no form to go on, and some really tricky games to forecast, as I'm sure my scores will show !

Just a quick note to wish everyone good luck in the competition. As it's my first season, I'm expecting to be involved in the bottom sector of the table. Personally I found it difficult to assess the games, with no form to go on, and some really tricky games to forecast, as I'm sure my scores will show !

Don't expect any favours from mrboj....I hear his missus is still fuming at his not winning a new Prada handbag for her last season.

He will no doubt be working even harder this time round! :D

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

Don't expect any favours from mrboj....I hear his missus is still fuming at his not winning a new Prada handbag for her last season.

He will no doubt be working even harder this time round! biggrin.png

She's gonna get a copy Gucci instead this year biggrin.png

Gents, could you all do me a favour please when submitting your predictions. Someone on here kindly assisted me with developing the spreadsheet to automatically add up the scores. The formula is extremely long and mind boggling. Anyhow, the formula is set up to recognise the first number, then the -, then the second number and then to double the score if a B is after it. It doesn't recognise a space and therefore, for it to work properly and thus save me a lot of time, the format of the scores needs to be correct.

Could you therefore ensure that you don't include spaces and put the "B" for Banker after the scores. For example, please do this

2-1

2-1B (if it's your banker)

and not

2 - 1

B2 - 1

Also, there are a couple of guys on here who don't have excel or can't download the spreadsheet. Anyone got any ideas how they could input the scores another way?

Also, there are a couple of guys on here who don't have excel or can't download the spreadsheet. Anyone got any ideas how they could input the scores another way?

Download Open Office as its free and does what Excel does.

• Like 2

He will no doubt be working even harder this time round! biggrin.png

She's gonna get a copy Gucci instead this year biggrin.png

You chaps seem to know an awful lot about handbags.......hopefully your footy knowledge isn't up to the same level.biggrin.png

On jocks rules you apparently get 7 points for a correct result / scores on a 1-0, can only see 5 points, perhaps someone could enlighten me please.

1 point for the 1 score

1 point for the 0 score (you only get this point for a zero prediction if you score bang on the nail)

2 points for correct result

2 bonus points for getting it bang on

1 point for each goal scored

Shout if you need extra clarity Alfie

it does get quite confusing, which is why I rely on people double checking and pointing me to any mistakes. Although, hopefully the human error will be reduced this year with my new fandangled automated system

On jocks rules you apparently get 7 points for a correct result / scores on a 1-0, can only see 5 points, perhaps someone could enlighten me please.

1 point for the 1 score

1 point for the 0 score (you only get this point for a zero prediction if you score bang on the nail)

2 points for correct result

2 bonus points for getting it bang on

1 point for each goal scored

Shout if you need extra clarity Alfie

it does get quite confusing, which is why I rely on people double checking and pointing me to any mistakes. Although, hopefully the human error will be reduced this year with my new fandangled automated system

Thanks bj, obviously i'd rather have 7 points than 5 113.gif