Bang Na Condo For Rent

Nice well done. I have booked a month in Floraville and will look for something a bit more permanent when I get there in 3 weeks.What school is your kid going to. I was thinking of the Patana school for my kid but will need to check a few out first.

There are several smaller international schools in the Pattana Karn area for well below Pattana money, there's a supplement that comes with the Bkk Post every now and again that lists all the inter schools in Bangkok and Thailand. The one I have in mind is the Pan Asia International School.

Glad you found a place you like in the area Terdsak, just wish it were mine :o As for Patana, my daughter loves it, but the price is definitely up there, though it is not at the million baht level yet. If anyone is interested in the condo that started this thread it's still available. No pictures of the place yet, but I'll try to get some this week.

Glad you found a place you like in the area Terdsak, just wish it were mine :o As for Patana, my daughter loves it, but the price is definitely up there, though it is not at the million baht level yet. If anyone is interested in the condo that started this thread it's still available. No pictures of the place yet, but I'll try to get some this week.

Cheers mate, the condo is nice, but with this house I save 5 grand a month, have my kids school down the soi, and have more space too. Also this house is brand new which really made me do the deal.