Good Yogurt In C.Rai - Hard To Find

maidu

Yes come on fella's, try to keep on topic.

As you can all see, any posts that don't involve yogurt will be deleted.

No further correspondence will be entered into.

I love yogurt, yum yum.

I totally agree with you Will that we should stay on topic, no need to discuss anything other than what the thread was about . Many on here

can go on and on about absloultely nothing , especially when it has nothing to do with the topic, as already mentioned in other posts . As for yoghurt , Yum Yum x2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just happened to be in Tops today so had a look in the yoghurt section. Looked to be two or three dozen of the large Yolida on the top shelf and nearly that many of the single serving size. There were even eight or nine of the large Caroline containers. I just hope someone buys them before they all go bad.wink.png Hope this gets us back on topic.biggrin.png

I forgot to divulge that I was irresponsible and did not purchase the healthy Yolida brand but went instead for the tasty “Bauer Sahne Joghurt”. The Apricot/Mango is very good.smile.png yum!

Edited by villagefarang

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A question. A very important question!

I am having a very hard time finding "Pomelo Juice".

Is it just a bring it in once a year thing?

This stuff is so incredibly refreshing and not sweet, the absolute best! In my humble opinion of course.

The only two times I have purchased it it was in "Big C" in the juice isle.........just down from the cooler where they keep the yogurt! whistling.gif

Uhm, not really worth starting a new thread for, so a very weak attempt at tying in the yogurt thing.

Mod's.......... how'd I do?

Please don't spank me, hard.... I'm new here!

Thanx V.F., I've checked there and Mackro and everywhere else that carries juice.

Very much a hit and miss, and a miss, and a miss, etc etc.

Although the fruit itself is excellent also, so life is still pretty darn fine.

A question. A very important question!

I am having a very hard time finding "Pomelo Juice".

Is it just a bring it in once a year thing?

This stuff is so incredibly refreshing and not sweet, the absolute best! In my humble opinion of course.

The only two times I have purchased it it was in "Big C" in the juice isle.........just down from the cooler where they keep the yogurt! whistling.gif

Uhm, not really worth starting a new thread for, so a very weak attempt at tying in the yogurt thing.

Mod's.......... how'd I do?

Please don't spank me, hard.... I'm new here!

You know, I have been in Thailand a number of years and have never tried pomelo 'juice'. I love pomelo so I will definitely give it a go. Please let us know if you find any here in the Rai.

• 2 months later...

I am not sure about Chiang Rai, but in Bangkok Chidlom branch TOPS have their own 100% natural Yogurt under "My Choice" brand with no sugar and also yogurt with real fruits jam...

it sells for 49 baht for 150 g and tastes great and can feel its the real yogurt unlike what you find in Thailand, and if you check the ingredients list you see there is nothing but milk and cultures unlike the imported ones and even Yolida which uses some Milk Powder which i dont like the idea.

Anyway good luck and maybe you can ask in TOPS if they can sell in Chiang Rai too...

Bon Appetite

wow, this thread is still going after 14 months.

I noticed Tops at Central is stocking a lot of good quality yogurt. It took them a year (of farang telling them weekly) to get the message, but they're on the right track.

Now if they could just install skylights to get some natural light in there whistling.gif . Throughout Thailand, it seems like half the workers work next to highways - with incessant loud noise and fumes, .....and over half work in places with florescent lamps as their only light. There are things which could be done (by owners/bosses/managers) to improve such problems, but they don't even see such things as drawbacks. They only see the need to make more money. Everything else is 2ndary.

Edited by boomerangutang

wow, this thread is still going after 14 months.

I noticed Tops at Central is stocking a lot of good quality yogurt. It took them a year (of farang telling them weekly) to get the message, but they're on the right track.

Now if they could just install skylights to get some natural light in there whistling.gif . Throughout Thailand, it seems like half the workers work next to highways - with incessant loud noise and fumes, .....and over half work in places with florescent lamps as their only light. There are things which could be done (by owners/bosses/managers) to improve such problems, but they don't even see such things as drawbacks. They only see the need to make more money. Everything else is 2ndary.

Do you think it may be a little difficult installing skylights in Topps since they are on the bottom level of the mall and there are two levels of retail above them? Pretty neat trick putting skylights in!

• Like 1