Do They Sell Snakes In Thailand? (phuket Or Bangkok?)

Hi there, they sell snakes in Chatujack Market in Bangkok. You may want to email the Director of a popular group of magazines, John, as he collects pythons as is an expert in the field. I used to work for him so I doubt he'd mind you emailing. **mod edit: PM for email (posting other people's emails without permission is a no-no)**

Seonai

If by "u people", you mean "stupid people who keep wild animals as pets, until they grow to large, and then they set them free in their neighborhood, where they are a menece to domestic pets and little children", then yes, "u people" do keep them as pets.

Adopt a soi dog, leave the wild animals in the wild, where they belong.

why dont the mods move this thread to the pets vets thread??

ballpythons are difficult to keep as far as i had experience (bad eaters); and u can buy them in any country as they are captive bred... unless u are living in thailand? why buy in thailand and then take back with u (u will need papers swearingthat is is captive bred etc since many snakes are on CITES lists...

there are several snake people in the vets pets thread u should ask...

yeah, i noticed after a while there's a pet/vets forum but i didnt wanna ask there , cuz i was hoping this thread would be moved, didn't wanna double post you know. i'll probably wait until the mods move it.

the reason why i wanna get the ball bython from thailand. because the breeders here ask too much for it, i mean a ball bython which is 1 meter long, would cost like 1000 bucks!!!!!! , its rare to find a baby ball python. once i found a baby milk snake, it was like 360 bucks!!! i mean come on!!..

so basically i thought while im in t hailand i would get one , althgouh i still want a baby. i dont want an adult, i love to see the pets growing and getting used to u :o im sorry for not posting in the pets/vets forums, it was early in the morning and i didnt see it. i'll pm one of the mods to move it. thanx