Dream Box Satellite Tv

CMNightRider

But we are in Thailand, and here can you eat 30 days for 1150 Baht at a street restaurant !

Also some of the most expensive cable i heart about, it cost 4-5 baht a meter in the local shop !

What a load of rubbish. You are saying you can eat appx. 90 meals in a month for 1150 THB??? What is that about 12-13 THB per meal? laugh.pngcheesy.gif

As for the 'most expensive' coaxial cable, you are way off base as well. A decent grade will cost 33 to 49 THB per meter. You couldn't buy Chinese junk grade sold at Thai plastic shops for 4 THB per meter.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us peasants on WETV are getting about an hour a day - maybe 90 minutes of Olympics coverage. Tonight it was women's badminton. Usually it is women's weight lifting, shooting, etc. Thanks to the poster who posted the link to the youtube.com official Olympic Channel by the way!

I use quite some Coax cable, i pay 6 Baht a meter for very good quality and 8 Baht when it include power lines (used for CCTV) !

So if you had paid 50 Baht are they still laughing like shit in the shop !

Check yourself Amorn have branches all over Thailand, they have it cheap too !

I di write 30 meals for 1150 Baht !!!!!!!!!

But some can not read i can see !

I pay 12xx Baht for 1 10.000 KM. service on mY MU7 inclusive oil change, and you paid the same for moving a dish that not belong to you 555555555555555555555!!

I use quite some Coax cable, i pay 6 Baht a meter for very good quality and 8 Baht when it include power lines (used for CCTV) !

I know a thing or two about cable. Good coaxial (not Chinese junk) is 33-49 THb per meter in Thailand. I never said I paid that.

It's always a good laugh when a newbie cheap charlie comes along to entertain the forum. 555555555

Edited by elektrified

Us peasants on WETV are getting about an hour a day - maybe 90 minutes of Olympics coverage. Tonight it was women's badminton. Usually it is women's weight lifting, shooting, etc. Thanks to the poster who posted the link to the youtube.com official Olympic Channel by the way!

you're welcome... sure beats the hell out of watching what "they" want you to watch.

I know a thing or two about cable. Good coaxial (not Chinese junk) is 33-49 THb per meter in Thailand. I never said I paid that.

It's always a good laugh when a newbie cheap charlie comes along to entertain the forum. 555555555

In most situations the quality of the co-ax makes no difference at all.

Most signals these days are digital, it works, or it doesn't.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Maybe you know a lot !

Cables made in China have a quality there is far high enough to be used for any home satelite system avaiable !

With my 27 years experience in trading with asaia i know a little about electronic and quality.

Cables are quite easy to check, as they are descriped after the way they are made, so that cover the quality aspect as well.

Most Thai companies use local made Thai cables !!! Absolutely nothing better then them from China.

5 Baht a meter.

Maybe you know a lot !

Cables made in China have a quality there is far high enough to be used for any home satelite system avaiable !

With my 27 years experience in trading with asaia i know a little about electronic and quality.

Cables are quite easy to check, as they are descriped after the way they are made, so that cover the quality aspect as well.

Most Thai companies use local made Thai cables !!! Absolutely nothing better then them from China.

5 Baht a meter.

Here is a price quote i got this year.

RG75 1/0.48mm BC +3.0mm PE Insulation +96/0.11mm,BC Braiding ( 85% coverage)+5.0mm PVC Jacket USD 0,15 per M. 4.80 Baht a meter and it is a OK quality for normal use.

Being as this post has gone off topic, how is everyone getting on replacing their dreambox?

As I said earlier on in this topic, for the living room got the Skybox HD M3, cost 1,900 baht... I do have 2 Sat dishes linked together 1x 2m Move dish, for the moment will wait and see before replacing all my DM 500s [get nothing on my 6 year old 500 in the master bedroom, but not tried as searching the sky to see what I can get on the HD box] so far all on 2 different Vietnam, Picture is very good in HD.. True but no Gold or above few other odds and ends English speaking

You guys have some great discussions going on here, but they are in a topic that is way out of date, and we are way off topic.

Can somebody open a new thread? Maybe about the Dream Box in general, or about it's setup? Whatever. OK?

Topic Closed.