BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
CMNightRider

Dream Box Satellite Tv

Apparently the encryption has improved. And to a level that makes it unlikely to crack it in the usual ways.

I can see alternative ways to get the same content to a TV screen near you of course, but that may take some time to come up with something convenient.

The HD Dreambox suppose to still work, anyone have one and is it working?

As said earlier, we have the dreambox HD but unfortunately it seems to have stopped working this morning. Havent really had too much of a chance to re scan the programmes but will do so later and see if its on but as yet, I can say that the Dreambox HD seems to be not working.

Falcon

The Encryption has now gone to NDS, which in the UK they have been trying to crack since 1997, so don't hold your breath for a solution any time soon.

The HD Dreambox suppose to still work, anyone have one and is it working?

Mine works fine for the non-premium channels.

Not that it gets used for anything except Lakorn Tv, since our village got internet.

Trues quality sucks big time, I use the internet to download HD everything.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

My dream has gone also .Will maybe try Wi tv ,as i am not about to pay Trues huge monthly fee .

Upgrade to a fast internet package and then get a vpn to watch t.v in your own countries much better then any true vision channels .

I went with the pirates when UBC (now True ) would not pay back my

4K deposit that I had from when they were IBC, so in the end I got more

than my 4K back, but now its gone!, but not to worry, go to plan B

Last night streamed,Garrows Law,Wallender,AFV, Burn Notice to

my LED tv, picked what I wanted to watch and when ,

regards Worgeordie

I have faith the pirates will be able to figure this out soon.

Captain Jack Sparrow has already assigned his crew to the task.

• Like 2

Even if you wanted to come clean and sign up for True, it probably couldn't have been done yesterday. Went by the True office a couple times at Kad Suan Kaew and the place was mobbed with angry-looking Thai people, standing around because there's really no place to sit. They had four or five staffers behind the counter and they looked very, very busy.

Even if you wanted to come clean and sign up for True, it probably couldn't have been done yesterday. Went by the True office a couple times at Kad Suan Kaew and the place was mobbed with angry-looking Thai people, standing around because there's really no place to sit. They had four or five staffers behind the counter and they looked very, very busy.

Most likely they were demanding to know how much compensation they would get for the 10 hours True was down.........or they were all complaining that their dreambox isn't working. wink.png

Edited by uptheos

I dropped in to check on moving my telephone service over to True, and they were so rattled they asked me to please go see DTAC.