Dream Box Satellite Tv

CMNightRider

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anybody be surprised to find that Vinasat and Astro will soon change to the new/similar True encryption system thanks to all the publicity via the various forums?

I'd be surprised if we didn't all get our content through the internet within a couple years. That it doesn't happen already (outside of the US) is because content-owners won't make the content available internationally, forcing the rest of the world to scavenge torrent sites. They could just be raking it in, but they don't... This is Amazon's offering, which is really nice, except... US only.

post-64232-0-15673300-1343186653_thumb.p

Oh mann!!

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

my building has cable

and most just hook into the backbone

when true changed all was lost - i dont watch true channels as content is old and torrents more up to date and no true <deleted> on the screen

even the FTA Thai TV was lost

that has been restored as its not scrambled

most Thais only watch the Thai TV and thats fine - but the way the building is wired (cable) you need the box and the internet connection

but theres Japanese people in the building and they watch NHK World Premium - now scrambled - true charge over 900 baht on top of the gold package for this and so the monthly price is pushing 3000 baht - over the top considering many dont want to watch the junk they put on

I checked online to see if NHK Premium could be watched another way and didnt have much success - so if any guru's out there have knowledge of how to get this then much appreciated.

BTW its free to air in japan - so not illegal

PM me if you know

thank

The question you are asking at the end is crazy. Will peopl who were offering you an illegal service give you a refund.

Like it or not the Dream box is illegal and I'm surprised to see so many people on here openly admit to having one.

Guess it's no so crazy after all. My Dreambox Provider has thrown in the towel and started passing out refunds. We have already received ours..

-Mestizo

What refund ?

I paied 3500 for my HD Openbox i have used the system for more then 3 years paying 250 Baht a month total cost 12500 Baht.

If i should had paied True it would had been 72.000 Baht !

I got my refund already !

I can still sell thew box to some who want to use it for other systems, there is many free channels to be recieved with a Openbox, so no lost money here !

What refund ?

I paied 3500 for my HD Openbox i have used the system for more then 3 years paying 250 Baht a month total cost 12500 Baht.

I can still sell thew box to some who want to use it for other systems, there is many free channels to be recieved with a Openbox, so no lost money here !

Love the way people are trying to put a brave face on the THEFT, for it is no less, of the legitimately available services provided by Truevision!!

Enjoy your crappy services from who knows where, while I will be watching two weeks of non stop Olympics in great HIGH DEFINITION....on True!!

What refund ?

Love the way people are trying to put a brave face on the THEFT, for it is no less, of the legitimately available services provided by Truevision!!

Enjoy your crappy services from who knows where, while I will be watching two weeks of non stop Olympics in great HIGH DEFINITION....on True!!

Good for you.

I think a postman Pat on the back is called for a True believer!

The Olympics are streamed live on the internet, as are most live sporting events. I cancelled my True a year ago and have not looked back. An HDMI cable from my computer to my 42" gives stunning pictures, and is all I need. Thus saving 2000 baht a month.

Copyright infringement is not considered theft by any court in any country.

Theft only covers physical items, not loss of assumed income from intellectual property rights..

• Like 1

What refund ?

Wow, Mr. Postman. What prompted such a negative response? Did you forget to take your Metamucil today? I'm sure everyone is happy for you that you will be able to view "non stop Olympics in great HIGH DEFINITION.....on True," while we "enjoy our crappy services from who knows where." You probably wouldn't consider inviting a few of the more mentally stable Thai Visa posters to view the Olympics with you?........I didn't think so. sad.png

What refund ?

I am looking for a second hand Open Box HD to buy. If anyone in the CM area has one to sell please pm me.

What refund ?

I am looking for a second hand Open Box HD to buy. If anyone in the CM area has one to sell please pm me.

You can buy my Drembox DM500-DV3

1500 Baht and it is yours.

What refund ?

You can buy my Drembox DM500-DV3

1500 Baht and it is yours.

1000 for my DM500

Edited by MartinBKK

Wow!! Really touched some raw nerves didnt I ??!! Presumably mostly from the group of people who have been crowing for the last year or so about getting Trues services via Dreambox and who have constantly been harping on about how great it is and what suckers True customers are!! Well, you arent crowing now, are you, more like trying to make a silk purse from a pigs ear!!

To the person who reckons its not theft to steal the legitimate signal and resell it via a high street pirate.....wake up, smell the coffee!!

To the person who reckons streaming from the internet is just as good, well its not, as we all know you get constant freezing, and then blocking of images by the copyright owner....because guess what, streaming is theft too!!

Wow!! Really touched some raw nerves didnt I ??!! Presumably mostly from the group of people who have been crowing for the last year or so about getting Trues services via Dreambox and who have constantly been harping on about how great it is and what suckers True customers are!! Well, you arent crowing now, are you, more like trying to make a silk purse from a pigs ear!!

To the person who reckons its not theft to steal the legitimate signal and resell it via a high street pirate.....wake up, smell the coffee!!

To the person who reckons streaming from the internet is just as good, well its not, as we all know you get constant freezing, and then blocking of images by the copyright owner....because guess what, streaming is theft too!!

Are you still viewing "non stop Olympics in great HIGH DEFINITION.....on True," while we "enjoy our crappy services from who knows where?" I don't ever recall anyone calling "True customers suckers." Maybe you felt like one at the time but you seem to be feeling okay now. In your opinion, which True package is the best deal for the money? Also, I don't think it is very polite to point fingers at the dream box people just because you receive "great HIGH DEFINITION.....on True." I think I speak for most dream box people that we are happy for you that you are doing so well.

I cancelled my subscription a year ago, and they said that my deposit would be sent out in 7-8 weeks by cheque......................I'm still waiting!!

I cancelled my subscription a year ago, and they said that my deposit would be sent out in 7-8 weeks by cheque......................I'm still waiting!!

I AM STILL WAITING TOO. SINCE LAST YEAR. THEY DID NOT BOTHER COLLECTION THE DISH...

THKS FOR HELP!

I paid 5500 for my twin receiver open box, Glad I did, as the new HD channels look great on it.

First box I paid 9500 for box and two dishes installed and running.

So I think my money has worked for me.

Maybe you don't have the luxury of a very fast connection. Prefect streams with no freezing. Just keep enjoying your Truewink.png

I have 20 MB, can get download of over 10 MB when check to USa and Europe !

But streaming HD live TV !!!

BULSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is VGA if you are lucky !!

So all this with streamning bullshit !

I had tried a load of different options under Tour De France and nothing came in high quality for sure !!

If you want higher speed then i have it cost you over 5000 Baht a month !

Maybe you don't have the luxury of a very fast connection. Prefect streams with no freezing. Just keep enjoying your Truewink.png

Theres no such thing as a "very fast connection".....you might pay for one but you hardly ever get it. Dont deny it, watching (illegal) streams is very difficult. The image freezes and the copyright owner invariably blocks the signal part way through.

If you have "perfect" streaming sites, please share them.....because nobody else has!!!

Had both WETV and True in the past and True sucked, so dropped it and kept WETV. Fair to assume it wasn't a financial but a content choice? Anyway after WE dropped almost everthing in English didn't see the point so dumped that too. Bought a HD box that provided content mainly for the kids. Obviously that is dead now. Have a little Chinese Box that connects via HDMI to play downloaded content via a external hard drive in any format including HD, time to build the library up again and expand disk space. Missus just wants TV only without the other crap so that is no drama to organise.

Will have a chat to the Sat place face to face and see what they can actually do. I only watch a movie at bedtime so no real drama for me, Missus just wants the evening news and a soapie. Have a blueray player and they do look better than True HD, maybe build that library up as well. As many have posted plenty of options via many sources.

• Like 1

Obviously you are right, and all the courts, lawyers and judges across the world are wrong.

Yes. I am right. And you are an idiot if you believe pirating legitimate signals is within the law!!!

Yup, like "Rancid" I like to watch a movie in the evening while I'm preparing dinner and enjoying a glass of wine. Yes, I know this is unusual, but my hobby is cooking for my husband and the best TV our house is in the kitchen. Usually, Hubby watches with me and we don't want to mess around with some download and hooking up the computer to the T.V.

I must admit that I agonised long and hard about True vs. pirates. I won't disclose our final decsion here. And I must admit that I earn some income from intelllectual property -- which causes me to consider this issue very closely. I must admid that after researching why it is that True has a monopoly for satellite T.V. in this country, we've decided to invite the Vietnamese pirates into our home.

I wrote books about rose gardening in cold climate. Wow -- wouldn't it have been great for my income if the only books available about that subject were mine?

(Yeah, I know it's an obscure subject but several other writers knew as much as me.)

Obviously you are right, and all the courts, lawyers and judges across the world are wrong.

Yes. I am right. And you are an idiot if you believe pirating legitimate signals is within the law!!!

Maybe you should change your name to PolicemanPat!, With

people been ripped off by banks,politicians ,global companies,ect., they feel justified at trying to get something for free

and more power to them I say, regards Worgeordie