Dream Box Satellite Tv

CMNightRider

Maybe you should change your name to PolicemanPat!, With

people been ripped off by banks,politicians ,global companies,ect., they feel justified at trying to get something for free

and more power to them I say, regards Worgeordie

give us your home address, and we will come help ourself to your assets......... power to the people

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the person who reckons its not theft to steal the legitimate signal and resell it via a high street pirate.....wake up, smell the coffee!!

Obviously you are right, and all the courts, lawyers and judges across the world are wrong.

Yes. I am right. And you are an idiot if you believe pirating legitimate signals is within the law!!!

Postman !

We are in Thailand !

Take a look at cable TV !!! how many channels do they transmit without license to do it ?

What does the police sit and look at in his police box ?

So maybe it is ilegal, but who cares ? Police ? NO !!

So because you can not find out how to get a pirate system and therefore are so fuc_king jealous !! please not write that we all are so wrong, because you then also say the police are wrong !!

AMAZING THAILAND !

My neighbour is a Police colonel and she also have pirate TV !! Her son drives on a motorbike without a license and without license plates !!!

To the person who reckons its not theft to steal the legitimate signal and resell it via a high street pirate.....wake up, smell the coffee!!

Obviously you are right, and all the courts, lawyers and judges across the world are wrong.

Yes. I am right. And you are an idiot if you believe pirating legitimate signals is within the law!!!

Postman !

We are in Thailand !

Take a look at cable TV !!! how many channels do they transmit without license to do it ?

What does the police sit and look at in his police box ?

So maybe it is ilegal, but who cares ? Police ? NO !!

So because you can not find out how to get a pirate system and therefore are so fuc_king jealous !! please not write that we all are so wrong, because you then also say the police are wrong !!

AMAZING THAILAND !

My neighbour is a Police colonel and she also have pirate TV !! Her son drives on a motorbike without a license and without license plates !!!

Some of you have really funny thoughts and ideas! Jealous of the pirates? Hell no, they dont work any more and have been unreliable for quite a while. I have two friends who got it then eventually went back to True because they wanted CONSTANT RELIABLE SERVICE.....not saying the programmings always great, it isnt, but at least its there when you need it!!

Nancy, most Countries in the World have a virtual monopoly on Satellite services. In the UK if you want Satellite you have Sky, if you want Cable you have Virgin. Thats it. No "freedom of choice", this is the real world. Why on earth would Thailand or indeed most countries dish out (pardon the pun) broadcasting licenses to all and sundry. It just doesnt happen!!

Anyway, those of you brave enough, enjoy your 30 Vietnamese channels, in Vietnamese, I ll stick to ESPN, BBC, CNN, HBO etc etc all available legitimately through Truevision!!

I paid 3500 for my OpenBox !

There is one who advertise onnTHaiVisa inBKK who have it a little cheaper !

Brand New the Openbox S10 HD cost 1,800 baht in BKK., 1,900 baht for the Skybox HD M3 which I bought 13 days ago..

What do you do Mr. Postman, harass the dream box people during commercial breaks while you watch your "CONSTANT RELIABLE SERVICE?" We already feel bad we lost out Satellite reception. I think a little Metamucil in the morning would do wonders for you. sad.png

Postman Pat Quote

Anyway, those of you brave enough, enjoy your 30 Vietnamese channels, in Vietnamese, I ll stick to ESPN, BBC, CNN, HBO etc etc all available legitimately through Truevision!!

Postman

ESPN, BBC,CNN,HBO,etc etc are all in english available on Vinasat plus 6 HD chanells HBO,AXN, StarMovies ,ESPN,Discovery,ITV.

So when the True visions SUGAR period runs out with the HD chanells and their obscene fees go up AGAIN,make sure you dont miss a payment

• Like 1

Postman Pat Quote

Postman

ESPN, BBC,CNN,HBO,etc etc are all in english available on Vinasat plus 6 HD chanells HBO,AXN, StarMovies ,ESPN,Discovery,ITV.

So when the True visions SUGAR period runs out with the HD chanells and their obscene fees go up AGAIN,make sure you dont miss a payment

And Star Sports in English..

Also notice on TrueVision that all the FTA and Knowledge are back, plus a couple of GOLD so far,.. Have been able to watch FOX for the past 3 days

Anyone get K+ ? looks to be also from Vietnam and has what VTC is missing

Even my old dreambox 500 is getting all the knowledge package plus some extra channels like Fox. This is using my small dish and no internet required. This has been working since the day the signal was changed.

On the large moving dish hooked to a ibox hd I can choose between several sats like vinesat and astro to name a few.

I also know for fact that nds true is being card shared right now but the software used is not currently running on the dream box. Have no fears as the pirates are working hard to port the software to the dreambox. I do expect the pricing to go up to the 800thb/month range once all is said and done.

• Like 1

Postman Pat Quote

Postman

And Star Sports in English..

Also notice on TrueVision that all the FTA and Knowledge are back, plus a couple of GOLD so far,.. Have been able to watch FOX for the past 3 days

Anyone get K+ ? looks to be also from Vietnam and has what VTC is missing

The K + package and the VTC package are on the Vinasat satellite all you have to do is change channels on your remote

for example the 1 pm BBC news comes on at 1-30pm on K+ but on the VCT package it comes on at 1-0 pm

Postman ! now your not write the truth again, you say some of your friends !!! I not think you have any at all !

I have less breakdown on my pirated system then i had on True in 12 years, as True does not use proper dishes and do nopt know how to install them properly, so the lightest rain and it whent off, when o got my pirate system, the guys know how to install things and get it adjusted !

Continue Postman, we all need some to laugh off !!

Even my old dreambox 500 is getting all the knowledge package plus some extra channels like Fox. This is using my small dish and no internet required. This has been working since the day the signal was changed.

On the large moving dish hooked to a ibox hd I can choose between several sats like vinesat and astro to name a few.

I also know for fact that nds true is being card shared right now but the software used is not currently running on the dream box. Have no fears as the pirates are working hard to port the software to the dreambox. I do expect the pricing to go up to the 800thb/month range once all is said and done.

I have the Dream Box 500-S with a small dish. What do I need to do to receive the same programing you are? Thanks for your anticipated advise.

Postman ! now your not write the truth again, you say some of your friends !!! I not think you have any at all !

I have less breakdown on my pirated system then i had on True in 12 years, as True does not use proper dishes and do nopt know how to install them properly, so the lightest rain and it whent off, when o got my pirate system, the guys know how to install things and get it adjusted !

Karsten, I can guarantee that I have many friends here in Chiang Mai......weird thing for you to say.....very very rude in fact. In terms of having a laugh, please continue, but its not at my expense, as I have got perfect coverage (OK, I have to pay for it, I accept that!!) compared to all the dreamboxes with blank screens, like yours presumably judging from your anger.

Chill out, man, and if you want proper TV coverage, its True from now on, because their new encryption system wont be cracked in the short term by these pirates!!!

Karsten, I can guarantee that I have many friends here in Chiang Mai......weird thing for you to say.....very very rude in fact. In terms of having a laugh, please continue, but its not at my expense, as I have got perfect coverage (OK, I have to pay for it, I accept that!!) compared to all the dreamboxes with blank screens, like yours presumably judging from your anger.

Chill out, man, and if you want proper TV coverage, its True from now on, because their new encryption system wont be cracked in the short term by these pirates!!!

Why must everyone with Dreamboxes or other boxes be blank or be getting it from pirates ????????

I bought a MOVE big dish over 8 years ago, there are 32 Sats up there with coverage in Thailand [OK maybe some will be poor in CM] all you need is to read the TV Forums, or do a blind scan or even on here JSat posts the new channels most days.

I did buy a new box 13 days ago, but only one for the living room, because the very old dreamboxes do not pickup the HD channels, well they do the sound but no picture, with a new HD box I get both sound and picture.

EDIT: Price of the new HD box was less then one month with True... Why would I want to be stuck with only TrueVision + pay 2,000 + a month [main box + 2 other boxes]

Edited by ignis

Hey Mr. Postman, we already know you watch "non stop Olympics in great HIGH DEFINITION.....on True." If you are not angry at me for suggesting you take Metamucil, would you please let me know who wins the heavy weight division in Boxing, and Judo? My dream box screen is blank at the moment, and it may take a few weeks for the pirates to get my signal back. Kop khun kop wai.gif

Edited by CMNightRider

I ran into my Captain Jack just now, while she was on shore leave. And have some interesting info.

The Vietnam-option is not gaining as much traction with Thai people as I thought. While it gives the bulk of the channels that were on True, it of course does NOT provide the terrestrial Thai channels 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11. And as these are small fixed DTH dishes, that would mean that people would need to give up Thai TV (not really an option for most) or go find themselves a big antenna.

There is however another option that is semi-legal and involves True. I'm exploring that now.

I ran into my Captain Jack just now, while she was on shore leave. And have some interesting info.

The Vietnam-option is not gaining as much traction with Thai people as I thought. While it gives the bulk of the channels that were on True, it of course does NOT provide the terrestrial Thai channels 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11. And as these are small fixed DTH dishes, that would mean that people would need to give up Thai TV (not really an option for most) or go find themselves a big antenna.

There is however another option that is semi-legal and involves True. I'm exploring that now.

I certainly wouldn't mind giving up Thai TV. Thanks for the update.

Hey Mr. Postman, we already know you watch "non stop Olympics in great HIGH DEFINITION.....on True." If you are not angry at me for suggesting you take Metamucil, would you please let me know who wins the heavy weight division in Boxing, and Judo? My dream box screen is blank at the moment, and it may take a few weeks for the pirates to get my signal back. Kop khun kop wai.gif

I ll try, but watching Judos worse than watching grass grow.....as is Weightlifting, Sailing, Synchronised Swimming etc. Think I ll concentrate (in HD of course!) on any sport which features fit young women wearing tight lycra, so thats Athletics, Cycling, Gymnastics for me.....plus Beach Volleyball (womens section) where its Bikinis, even better than lycra!! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I ll try, but watching Judos worse than watching grass grow.....as is Weightlifting, Sailing, Synchronised Swimming etc. Think I ll concentrate (in HD of course!) on any sport which features fit young women wearing tight lycra, so thats Athletics, Cycling, Gymnastics for me.....plus Beach Volleyball (womens section) where its Bikinis, even better than lycra!! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Okay thanks. wai.gif

PostmanPat in between watching all the stuff and posting comments on here about dreambox users are thief's etc is your cat still alive or has it died from lack of nutrition , by the way if any one is stealing i would say it are the operators of true as when this type of system kicked off some years back they were not allowed to advertise now there is adverts on most of the time and the price is still way high

Any rate the sat mob have rejigged our system to get Thai TV properly again, plus there are a few English stations on there as well. If they can upgrade fine, if not no big deal. Mothballed a collection of DVDs accumulated before digital became easier, they will keep me going for years with the downloads now retstarted.

Personally I abhor piracy, I prefer to watch all the ads and previews on the legitimate DVDs as am so keen to fill in time. I expecially like that when I first arrived with my large legitimate DVD collection Zone 3 that I couldn't find a player in those days that would even let me watch them. Had to go to the night market and buy them again for this zone, but hey I was helping save the world from piracy. When my todlers ate my MS Office CD code, I phoned MS as a registered user for another code after a computer got hit with a virus and was told to tough luck, go buy another copy. So I did...at Panthip Plaza and have never bought another MS program again. Back home had satellite, then they started putting all the ads in, felt no different to TV. My attitude has not changed on its own it has been changed by greedy corporations.

Speaking of which are those Bluerays sold around town the real deal or just DVDs in a fancy case?

PostmanPat in between watching all the stuff and posting comments on here about dreambox users are thief's etc is your cat still alive or has it died from lack of nutrition , by the way if any one is stealing i would say it are the operators of true as when this type of system kicked off some years back they were not allowed to advertise now there is adverts on most of the time and the price is still way high

Blimey, if you think there are too many adverts on True, you should try watching American TV.....and I m British!! In one hour of American TV, the programme runs for approx 40 minutes, with the rest of the hour long made up of ads!! Thats why any episode of a one hour TV series from USA never runs for more than about 40 minutes!! Now, if I lived in USA I really would have a grumble!!

My cats alive and well by the way. His name is Sarcastic Sam........Miow!!

Postman !

You read what you want to read !

They wrote that before True was allowed to run commercials was the price high !

Now they can run commercials it is still high !

A person with commond sence can see that some is making a ******* loads of money, as they could run it before without commercials and now they run with !!

Who is cahing in ??

I know, i had also UBC in 1996 !!!!!! (if it actually not was called IBC at that time) !

Then i give a shit in how many commercials there is in united bluff of america or in Enagland !!!!!!!!!!!!

What refund ?

I paied 3500 for my HD Openbox i have used the system for more then 3 years paying 250 Baht a month total cost 12500 Baht.

If i should had paied True it would had been 72.000 Baht !

I got my refund already !

I can still sell thew box to some who want to use it for other systems, there is many free channels to be recieved with a Openbox, so no lost money here !

Love the way people are trying to put a brave face on the THEFT, for it is no less, of the legitimately available services provided by Truevision!!

Enjoy your crappy services from who knows where, while I will be watching two weeks of non stop Olympics in great HIGH DEFINITION....on True!!

I used to pay 2600 baht a month for True, never complained, until they yanked ASN. I bailed, as did many others, True brought it on themselves. I will probably resubscribe.......but only because they are offering ASN again. I'm not sure why you feel you have to try to demonstrate how morally superior you are to the rest of us, but I'm definitely NOT impressed.

• Like 1

I don't use the services of TRUE nor the DREAMBOX device so I have no real opinion about either - BUT - given all the adverse opinion and criticism of True which I read on the forum - what would be the explanation for the masses of people (usually young Thais) always crowding the True office in Kad Suan Kaew. I pass there frequently and am quite amazed by that traffic ? Possibly it's a service other than TV that draws the crowds ?

Would be interested in some comment.

Cheers.

Edited by SwaziBird

I have the Dream Box 500-S with a small dish. What do I need to do to receive the same programing you are? Thanks for your anticipated advise.

you can't get astro on a small dish.. depending on where in thailand you are even a large dish has issues. Vinasat I think can be had on small dish.

If you want the true knowledge and fox and stuff then you just need to flash you db500.. that's all.. it's all emulated inside the box and no internet is needed.

Postman Pat, if you don't like the number of commercials on U.S. TV, you will be trilled that pre season NFL american football starts in about a week, followed by 5 months of regular season football and a month of playoffs, culminated with the Superbowl.