Dream Box Satellite Tv

CMNightRider

A person with commond sence can see that some is making a fuc_king loads of money........

..... Common sense is really not that common, so getting an education can help plug the gaps.

Step 1) take a course in finance..... A week shud do 2) pic up a latest copy of the annual

Report, or better latest annual report...... 3) final step, take foot out of mouth.

If you haven't noticed, the whole world is changing with regards to TV... Just ask apple

Edited by skippybangkok

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even my old dreambox 500 is getting all the knowledge package plus some extra channels like Fox. This is using my small dish and no internet required. This has been working since the day the signal was changed.

On the large moving dish hooked to a ibox hd I can choose between several sats like vinesat and astro to name a few.

I also know for fact that nds true is being card shared right now but the software used is not currently running on the dream box. Have no fears as the pirates are working hard to port the software to the dreambox. I do expect the pricing to go up to the 800thb/month range once all is said and done.

I have the Dream Box 500-S with a small dish. What do I need to do to receive the same programing you are? Thanks for your anticipated advise.

you can't get astro on a small dish.. depending on where in thailand you are even a large dish has issues. Vinasat I think can be had on small dish.

If you want the true knowledge and fox and stuff then you just need to flash you db500.. that's all.. it's all emulated inside the box and no internet is needed.

I don't understand what you mean by "flash db500?"

Even my old dreambox 500 is getting all the knowledge package plus some extra channels like Fox. This is using my small dish and no internet required. This has been working since the day the signal was changed.

On the large moving dish hooked to a ibox hd I can choose between several sats like vinesat and astro to name a few.

I also know for fact that nds true is being card shared right now but the software used is not currently running on the dream box. Have no fears as the pirates are working hard to port the software to the dreambox. I do expect the pricing to go up to the 800thb/month range once all is said and done.

I have the Dream Box 500-S with a small dish. What do I need to do to receive the same programing you are? Thanks for your anticipated advise.

you can't get astro on a small dish.. depending on where in thailand you are even a large dish has issues. Vinasat I think can be had on small dish.

If you want the true knowledge and fox and stuff then you just need to flash you db500.. that's all.. it's all emulated inside the box and no internet is needed.

I don't understand what you mean by "flash db500?"

then you are probably not equipped to do it yourself..

What I mean by flash it to change the software in the db500. Flash a new image to it. If this is all foreign to you then best you pay someone to handle it since if you screw it up you could brick your box without the proper cables and such.

There are a few programs built for the dreambox for this.. one is called flashwizard. google it for more info and to download it.

Edited by Jayman

"Brick your box"?

Sorry.....

"brick" is a term used in many electronic devices which essentially means turning your device into a brick.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brick

brick 693 up, 272 down

As verb: to brick something. This is the action of rendering any small-medium size electronic device useless. This can happen whilst changing the firmware, soldering or any other process involving either hardware of software.

I bricked my mobile phone when I tried to install Linux on it.

Edited by Jayman

flash db500 is very simple, but best to get someone to do it for you and watch, I save the new image to a folder on my PC and then flash the DM box from my PC, got a Thai engineer a few years ago to write it down

Yes have Flashwizard_6_3 Pro

Edited by ignis
  • Like 1

Went by to see my Dish provider today.

No luck in BKK getting True Signal.

Will hook you up to Vietnam signal... same same but different.

Tried to show me all the channels but almost ALL the western channels were Signal Scrambled...

Then she say... 2 weeks BKK have Vietnam signal, lol...

ANYWAY.... Not sure what ONE SKY is but they were unloading a TRUCK LOAD of big dishes and had about 50 - 100 new ONE SKY remotes laying on the counter.

It's been cracked.... Didn't think it would take long. Should have new "dreambox", or whatever new incarnation they call it, in my place before EPL starts. Mate in my condo has it up and running already. Only reason I haven't is due to a shortage of boxes. Gonna cost more though, around 1000bht per mth. Still less than half price for all the channels, including the HD ones. I do expect True to change the codes, so I'll bear the Vitenam option in mind. Just hope if it comes to it the Vietnam sports channels also offer English commentary.

It's been cracked.... Didn't think it would take long. Should have new "dreambox", or whatever new incarnation they call it, in my place before EPL starts. Mate in my condo has it up and running already. Only reason I haven't is due to a shortage of boxes. Gonna cost more though, around 1000bht per mth. Still less than half price for all the channels, including the HD ones. I do expect True to change the codes, so I'll bear the Vitenam option in mind. Just hope if it comes to it the Vietnam sports channels also offer English commentary.

If it is going to cost 1000 baht a month you might as well have True. I doubt if many will go with the pirates if that is true about the cost. sad.png

I was paying 500baht for 3mnths of True Platinum, quite an increase if it will now be 1000baht per month!

I was paying 500baht for 3mnths of True Platinum, quite an increase if it will now be 1000baht per month!

Wow 500baht for 3 months just for True Platinum, is expensive......... as for 1,000 baht month, guess some will try and some would pay, but that is just silly money

Wow 500baht for 3 months just for True Platinum, is expensive......... as for 1,000 baht month, guess some will try and some would pay, but that is just silly money

It is?! True charge over 2000baht per month for their top platinum package so 6000 for 3mnths, I think 500baht every 3mnths from my guy is pretty fair!

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

It is?! True charge over 2000baht per month for their top platinum package so 6000 for 3mnths, I think 500baht every 3mnths from my guy is pretty fair!

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

Guess not to bad as seen some advertised just True Platinum @ 3 - 450 baht a month, I would not want to pay that much for just 1 x package, like now many with this sort of service have blank screens, thankfully I can go to the full package from Vietnam and/or Malaysia and pay nothing more [or other places but not as many English channels]

Maybe people living in Condo's this is not an option for many, you need a 2m move dish, better still a 2m solid dish but hard to find,

I ll have a bet with you that it hasnt been cracked! Right now the pirate guys are going round trying to persuade customers to buy the Vietnam package, or if the dont want that ( its crap!) they are offering refunds......yes, even in Thailand......refunds!!!

Slight correction to my earlier post. Just spoken to my mate in my condo. Signal keeps going off every 10mins. So not the finished article just yet. Guy who does it says waiting for a new dish this week, which should solve this problem. Can anyone advise me how much the Vietnam option is? I only really want it for premier league footy, as long as it comes with English commentary.

My neighbour has the Vietnam option already.300 b a mth,and is apparently legal.It has BBC,CNN,amongst ahost of others but no stations that will take English football.A better option might be to take a 6 mths contract with TRUE and wait for the dust to settle ,far too many rumours and speculation to make an informed decision...just a thought.

• Like 1

So, despite around 6 sports channels the Vietnam option will not show The English Premier League? Can anyone confirm if they have? Guess we may have to wait until 18th August to know for sure. Also there is no guarantee that the Vietnam satellite companies won't change their codes in the future.

So, despite around 6 sports channels the Vietnam option will not show The English Premier League? Can anyone confirm if they have? Guess we may have to wait until 18th August to know for sure. Also there is no guarantee that the Vietnam satellite companies won't change their codes in the future.

.....and keeping in that train of thought..... nor any guarantee that any of us will be here next month to view or discuss it.....

pays yer money and takes yer bes shot......

Everyone seems to just focus on the monthly fee with true. The gold package is 50 Baht a day (2 Baht an hour) and I bet those that refuse to pay such an outrageous sum spend more than that on a cheapo beer daily.

Up to each individual to decide which is better value.

Most TV member tip more than that at mealtimes...........don't they?

C'mon guys don't let us know who the real cheap charlies are, it's been a well kept secret up until now.wink.png

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Everyone seems to just focus on the monthly fee with true. The gold package is 50 Baht a day (2 Baht an hour) and I bet those that refuse to pay such an outrageous sum spend more than that on a cheapo beer daily.

C'mon guys don't let us know who the real cheap charlies are, it's been a well kept secret up until now.wink.png

I may go with True but it will be as a last resort after I am certain Captain Jack Sparrow, and his crew can't crack the code. I have heard they are working day and night trying to figure it out. sad.png

I may go with True but it will be as a last resort after I am certain Captain Jack Sparrow, and his crew can't crack the code. I have heard they are working day and night trying to figure it out. sad.png

Well, if they crack it I'll be impressed. Just stick 50 Baht or your loose change in a tin daily and you'll be surprised how affordable some of these things are. The tippers could stop tipping and then stop moaning about the fee, although they will be depriving the tippee of their HD Platinum pakages. biggrin.png

Problem is True are bandits. When I did have the real deal from them and cxl they never returned my deposit, I'm sure many others have had this issue too. Broken promises of English commentary for world cup, no euros! Would never give my money to them.

Problem is True are bandits. When I did have the real deal from them and cxl they never returned my deposit, I'm sure many others have had this issue too. Broken promises of English commentary for world cup, no euros! Would never give my money to them.

Yes I hear you, they have done a few unsavoury things. I guess it just depends on each individual, though I know once you've been cheated it's hard to forgive.........but don't deny yourself any pleasure because of it.

Shi-ite happens everywhere.

Edited by uptheos

Ye, well I'll give it a month and see what transpires. Want the EPL, 1000bht, get all channels, inc the hd and the a la carte channels with the new hopeful true pirated system, if it works. If it fails. May have to swallow my pride and get the supersport or gold package by official means. Doesnt look like Vietnam option is up to much.

Why pay every month?

I bought the equipment installed it and done, never pay again.

absolutely no idea how you "just bought the equipment" and never pay a fee again for the service. To me this means you don't have all the TRUE channels and HD channels. If you did, you are paying someone for the service. There is no box that has the ability to emulate the encryption system for TRUE NDS and for sure a card share setup is needed. Maybe you are sharing your own card (then you pay TRUE) or maybe you are using a shared card from your hardware provider. In any case, if your provider is not charging your for the card share then you definitely paid a shit load for your equipment to offset the monthly costs.

100% the pirates have to pay for their subs. And 1 sub is not enough either. If you think these guys buy a bunch of full subs at the outrageous TRUE prices and then share them for free you are kidding yourself.

Either you are not being honest or you don't understand the costs involved and how you have paid them.