Dream Box Satellite Tv

CMNightRider

So, despite around 6 sports channels the Vietnam option will not show The English Premier League? Can anyone confirm if they have? Guess we may have to wait until 18th August to know for sure. Also there is no guarantee that the Vietnam satellite companies won't change their codes in the future.

Ive just watched the Kitchee V Arsenal game LIVE on the Vinasat Thetheo channel ,it finished 2-2 good game good crowd

but i suppose if the likes of Postman Pat are Arsenal fans im sure the fees their paying they must of watched it on their beloved True Visions

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a photo of the box I use. the cream cable in the back connects to my True dish, The black to another dish. White HDMI to my TV.

That did not clear anything up. But thanks for the photos.

I'm convinced that if you are getting all the true channels then you have a true card plugged into the front of that box behind the cover.

Edited by Jayman

No card, I will try to get a video out to you so you can see.

Haven't used a card for 1yr

I do have one from my old True box.

Installer came and put a usb stick in the back port, ran a quick flash and Tv!

NO CARD

No card, I will try to get a video out to you so you can see.

Haven't used a card for 1yr

I do have one from my old True box.

Installer came and put a usb stick in the back port, ran a quick flash and Tv!

NO CARD

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Maybe you will be more specific. You say 2 dishes. What sizes are the dishes and what satellites are they pointed at? How much did you pay for this wonder box? And please confirm you are receiving all 17 of the true hd channels.

I'm also trying to figure out what the brand and model of that super box is.

Edited by Jayman

There is no box that has the ability to emulate the encryption system for TRUE NDS and for sure a card share setup is needed.

Card share, Hmmm, that's gonna go well......... I don't think sotongue.png

There is no box that has the ability to emulate the encryption system for TRUE NDS and for sure a card share setup is needed.

Not really import that you think so or not. That is how they get astro,true, vinesat, sky and all the rest. Is all via card share. That is also how they are now sharing the new TRUE NDS via card share. The issue is that the cam they are using will not run under dreambox so they are working to port it to one that will run under dreambox.

Not really import that you think so or not. That is how they get astro,true, vinesat, sky and all the rest. Is all via card share. That is also how they are now sharing the new TRUE NDS via card share. The issue is that the cam they are using will not run under dreambox so they are working to port it to one that will run under dreambox.

Interesting, so what CAM are they using?

What is this SUNBOX there selling at Big C ? all in Thai but has the True logo

1,590 baht and no monthly fees ??

Not there last Tuesday !!

I read about the "Sunbox" in the Bangkok Post. Apparently, it is a set-top box said to be compatible with all kinds of satellite dishes and offer more than 200 channels with a C Band dish and 80 channels with a KU Band dish. They advertise 1590 baht with no monthly fees. I have no idea what the channels are. I think it is too soon to buy it, and may be better off waiting to see how Jack Sparrow and his pirates do.

Edited by CMNightRider

Update from my condo and my mate's box is fully working. New dish on top of condo and new cable appears to have sorted the problem of the signal going on and off all the time. Almost certain it's some card share format, as he made it clear to him that he can never turn the box off at the mains. I suspect his box/card is powering all other boxes, at least on his floor and probably on the floors below and above him. Should have my box within a week or two.

Sunbox is by RS, they have the rights to La Liga next season.

Update from my condo and my mate's box is fully working. New dish on top of condo and new cable appears to have sorted the problem of the signal going on and off all the time. Almost certain it's some card share format, as he made it clear to him that he can never turn the box off at the mains. I suspect his box/card is powering all other boxes, at least on his floor and probably on the floors below and above him. Should have my box within a week or two.

Still doesn't solve the problem of being able to receive all the English Premier League games "live" a major factor for a lot of people signing up with TRUE or the "Pirates" in the first place . Think there a lot more twists and turns to come in this ongoing saga

Still doesn't solve the problem of being able to receive all the English Premier League games "live" a major factor for a lot of people signing up with TRUE or the "Pirates" in the first place . Think there a lot more twists and turns to come in this ongoing saga

Better pop around to our place Sparkles, True install done today mate! Perhaps only an initial reaction, time will tell, but at least the installers turned up on time and even climbed thru the ceiling to connect cables properly instead of dropping cable from hole in ceiling.

Free install, 6 months contract, 1600 bt pcm ... not too bad, huh?

Interesting, so what CAM are they using?

OSCAM.. they are working hard to port it to newcam

Edited by Jayman

>>1,590 baht and no monthly fees ??<<

It says B399 a month .

What it says on its own site http://www.rssunbox.com

Buy the box and no monthly fees............ appears other options is to have Sunbox + Internet + ? Mobile from DTack as a package for 399 baht month.

My Thai is not good and using Translate in Chrome as always not all makes sense

Just go and get the HD box called "OPENBOX" from the satellite shop opposite the GLOBAL HOUSE (which i think it's cheapest place)

if you can get the box, then i'll give you a code to put into your box then you can watch some of True*** channels and lots of vietnamese feed.

mail to me. Code is for free, only for anyone who know how to put the code into the box by yourself.

PS. I;m Thai.

Just go and get the HD box called "OPENBOX" from the satellite shop opposite the GLOBAL HOUSE (which i think it's cheapest place)

if you can get the box, then i'll give you a code to put into your box then you can watch some of True*** channels and lots of vietnamese feed.

mail to me. Code is for free, only for anyone who know how to put the code into the box by yourself.

PS. I;m Thai.

What are the True channels that you can get with the right code? Thanks smile.png

PS. I;m Thai.

What are the True channels that you can get with the right code? Thanks smile.png

Just 50 of THAI channel called "Knowledge package" which is useless for foreigner ( I Think)

such as Thai tv3-9, tpbs, nbt, trueexplore1-3,Thai entertainment channel, something like that.

But for vietnamese feed. You can have HBO HD, STARTMOVIE HD, ESPN HD, DISCOVERY HD, CINEMAX ,AXN HD, BBC, CNN , NHK WORLD,

BLOOMBERG, DIVA, DISNEY JUNIOR, DISNEY CHANNEL, KIDS CO, EUROSPORT NEWS, and more.

Here is a photo of the box I use. the cream cable in the back connects to my True dish, The black to another dish. White HDMI to my TV.

I have researched this some more and I don't think you are being honest with us. This box is used for gmm channels on Thiacom. I don't think you are getting the TRUE 17 HD channels and all the plat package.

• Like 1

I have researched this some more and I don't think you are being honest with us. This box is used for gmm channels on Thiacom. I don't think you are getting the TRUE 17 HD channels and all the plat package.

You should do more "research" before you accuse someone of being dishonest. I have the same box and my guy reset it to the Vietnamese feed a couple of days after the True switch. It gets all of the channels sharex mentioned (plus Starsports). I ignore for now all the Vietnamese channels. I guess it has less than the True Platinum since it does not have all the True sports channels (or TCM) but for now its just fine. I will wait a few months and see how all this sorts out. Maybe the True Platinum will get hacked or maybe I will spring to pay for it (but I doubt it).