Tailor In Surin

dugdale

I'll be in Surin for five nights in Feb and am looking to have a few shirts made. I won't have time whilst in Bangkok hence me looking for a Surin Tailor. Does anyone have any recommendations please ? The tailor can have one of my shirts to copy if necessary (as I'm not looking for anything out of the ordinary) so doesn't need to be fluent in English however it would be nice if we could communicate the essentials (i.e. cost and completion day).

Thanks,

Dugdale

I'll be in Surin for five nights in Feb and am looking to have a few shirts made. I won't have time whilst in Bangkok hence me looking for a Surin Tailor. Does anyone have any recommendations please ? The tailor can have one of my shirts to copy if necessary (as I'm not looking for anything out of the ordinary) so doesn't need to be fluent in English however it would be nice if we could communicate the essentials (i.e. cost and completion day).

Thanks,

Dugdale

Yorky should know. Anything off the peg are about three feet short in the arms for him. Try a PM to jayenram