Khon Kaen Travel Agency Recommendation

jonnie

Hello, I am unfamiliar with KK and the surrounding area hence this post. My Thai friend needs to buy an international airline ticket but is unsure where to go. She lives in Ban Phai but travels to KK regularly. She doesn't have a visa card, hence cannot make a telephone or internet booking. We asked the price of tickets with Eva air and Thai air at Bangkok airport but 60000 baht to London is excessive. Thai air told me that if she can buy a ticket through an agency, it would be considerably cheaper than at the airport. Sounds reasonably, please could anyone recommend a travel shop you have used in the KK area. I would be grateful if you could also include where it is and specify a land mark etc. I am in the UK and trying to advise my friend. Thank you in anticipation.

Jonnie.

Hi

Trust your friend has a UK Visa as nobody can issue a ticket without one!

TBWG

Her tourist visa was issued last week after an intial application and interview 10 days later. I would now like to buy her a ticket without it costing me the earth. Do you have any experience of travel agencies in Khon Kaen- good or bad?.

Jonnie

I had good experiences with a travel agency opposite the main entrance of Kaen Inn hotel in Khon Kaen (near the bus station).

Several years ago I asked some information about flights BKK-AMS by email and I got plenty.

I ordered two times tickets for my wife and she could get it at the office and pay.

Of course I sent my wife the money.

Now in April We will go to Khon Kaen again to take her daughter with us to Holland. We will go there again and buy the daughter's ticket there.

I have an emailadress of the travel agency: [email protected]

Good luck

Hi

TBWG

Her tourist visa was issued last week after an intial application and interview 10 days later. I would now like to buy her a ticket without it costing me the earth. Do you have any experience of travel agencies in Khon Kaen- good or bad?.

Jonnie

Hi

TBWG

Jonnie

Hi Jonnie

Good luck to you both

TBWG :o

I had good experiences with a travel agency opposite the main entrance of Kaen Inn hotel in Khon Kaen (near the bus station).

Several years ago I asked some information about flights BKK-AMS by email and I got plenty.

I ordered two times tickets for my wife and she could get it at the office and pay.

Of course I sent my wife the money.

Now in April We will go to Khon Kaen again to take her daughter with us to Holland. We will go there again and buy the daughter's ticket there.

I have an emailadress of the travel agency: [email protected]

Good luck

We have used that one many times, service is good and prices were reasonable.