Someone Must Know Where To Get A Decent Landing Net In This Country!

kawapower

Every shop I have been to it's the same answer, "no have" tried to buy a rod rest today, answer, "no have, Thai man use branch" sevenseas BSR, " do you sell a landing net" answer "no have" must be a shop that sells a landing net somewhere!!

Bringing one from the UK is the only option, it's just one of those things that the Thai's don't use and seem to think aren't necessary.

The problem with nets from the UK is that they are mostly fine mesh, fine mesh will not last 2 minutes with Sawai catfish, Mekong etc, I am getting there slowly, just called the fishing park where they have a large net, owner was out but should find out tomorrow where to buy or hopefully he will get for me and I will pay him when I fish there on the 30th.

Landing nets, like the one used in BSR are sold by a shop outside BSR (not to far like 100 meter outside) Price 800-900 bt.

They have web site or is it just a small shop?

I believe its the pro kik shop. And its a small show but the nets are identical to the nets you use in BSR maybe a little better.

Landing nets, like the one used in BSR are sold by a shop outside BSR (not to far like 100 meter outside) Price 800-900 bt.

I believe its the pro kik shop. And its a small show but the nets are identical to the nets you use in BSR maybe a little better.

I have sent them a message via there site, I doubt I will get any answer!!

I have sent them a message via there site, I doubt I will get any answer!!

Rob is correct about prokik selling them, Same as you would use at bsr but a kind of telescopic handle and in that repsect better.