BANGKOK
Wikinger2

Her Laziness Drives Me Crazy

A question to all the henpecked husbands out there:

How lazy/hard working is your thai wife?

I ask due to the behavior of my spouse. To be honest she is not really lazy because she do "her duty" in the house very well. No reason to complain.

This keeps her busy around 1 or 2 hours daily. The rest of her day is looking gaga TV, play with Ipad, sleeping.

No move to much, no step to much, no intellectual input. No lerning English, no hobby, no sport.

She studied at university but know nothing. Not even about her home country. Highest mountain, her own religion or history not nessessary to dig very deep. May be you know how it is when you ask something to your wife and she cannot answer. Must be this losing face thing. Get sour.

We stay together one year now. The exciting things are done, sexual charme decreases. What left is her behavior what is completely different from mine. One day she try to keep on her sleeping weare all day. Change for what if she stay in the house. I gave her my opinion about this.

Not that I am a hard worker, I am early retired, not working here. But I am sportive, ride my bike or run daily, read papers, write mails to my friends, never look TV except it is football. Go to the sauna and have some conversation.

Am I hypercritical, what are your experiences? Time to leave?

Edited by Wikinger2
  • Like 1

Ask yourself this.... Do you see things getting better.

• Like 1

I dont think there's a time when ,my wife isnt working, its 24 hours a day, i do the housework washing ironing etc, i cant keep up with her, she earns a packet but she does have to work hard for it, usually dealing with Farang idiots half the time, id tell em to F.Off but she works her magic and hooks them in..................rents/owns condos before u ask

At times though its hard to do anything with her at all, start a conversation, phone rings, go out to eat, phone rings etc etc all is business, I shoudltn complain shes a great honest woman and hasnt changed one bit in the 6 years weve been married whereas I find myself getting lazier.

Edited by travelmann
  • Like 1

i dated one like that and after 2 years, i simply gave up and showed her the door.

mine use to wake up in the morning, have breakfast and state she needs to sleep more because she was soooo tired.

same things happened after the first nap and second and third and continued for 2 years

• Like 1

I think I'm more like your wfe quite often I'm back in the hammock as sleep a couple of hours after getting up, last week one day I didn't get up till 2 in the afternoon .....lolmy misses the opposite up at the crack of dawn cannot relax always cleaning and wanting it done there and then she does play on her iPad a fair bit once she is happy everything is done buts that's fine no problems

Edited by taninthai
  • Like 1

Post a picture. You may get some takers.

this lady has had a hard life pity you use her as an example.

For an X segment of all populations, there will be those who prefer not working and worse yet, not working AND not planning ahead. If you give someone like this too much slack, it's far more likely that'll they will trip themselves up rather than build upon it successfully. I have a new customer whose husband held their family home registered under his company for the last decade or so.....his health has been failing for the last year and just two months ago transferred ownership to the wife just in case. It took her exactly six weeks from that transfer date to take out a loan against the chanote as collateral without any signs of investing it in anything.

:-)

That is truly dire

Leave your computer open with a webpage looking up how to divorce in Thailand without leaving the wife anything (in Thai of course), then see how lazy she continues to be.

• Haha 1

you know her?

• Like 1

you know her?

Been in Pattaya for years.

• Like 1

Haha....well my ex was a worker, started her working life as a journalist and steadily went down hill from there, so smart and such an underachiever, when she got to Australia she managed to get a job in a Thai resturant the second day, from one to six nights a week by the end of the first year....

The darling would spend hours on the computer or socialize with her Thai workmates during the day then go work at nights, the house looked clean she only ever did the basics, I had to ask her to clean the shower more often than monthly etc etc.

Thai women want us to believe that there all the nice things that said about them but after my experience with her and a few after I'm not so sure there all that there cracked out to be.

At least mine went to work, and she was great with my dog little bugger loved getting dirty, she kept him clean and that's about it, she could hardly cook but learned to working in that resturant but she was hardly ever home to cook for me, cleaning...well just basic, and I had to ask her to iron my things....of course she's an ex now.

Here this is her.................I forgot!

She had a hard time too.......................doing her nails........

post-113733-0-09410500-1342808199_thumb.

Edited by travelmann