Her Laziness Drives Me Crazy

Wikinger2

Reading through I can't see any reference to anything remotely connected to when we go out together for a meal or when we go to visit friends or go to the beach for a day when we go to the beach side restaurant for a nice meal and a drink.

She's bored out of her skull and that's not her fault.

Reading through I can't see any reference to anything remotely connected to when we go out together for a meal or when we go to visit friends or go to the beach for a day when we go to the beach side restaurant for a nice meal and a drink.

Maybe yes....maybe no

We are 'Guests' guests liiving in a country, other than that we may been born in.

sorry too hard work. PM me if you wish.

Maybe yes....maybe no

We are 'Guests' guests liiving in a country, other than that we may been born in.

sorry too hard work. PM me if you wish.

Don't know what you are on about.

My post was directed at the OP

I catch myself now more and more to think obout better staying alone. Not sure if I really love her anymore. And can save a lot of money.

Why don't you speak Thai. Her country, so speak her language ...... looks like you are a bit lazy too.

Oh and she sounds like a fine dutiful wife to me, think yourself lucky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

... She's just 25 years younger. When you were 28, were you attracted to 53 year old women?

"When you were 28, were you attracted to 53 year old women?" ... licklips.gif

OH sirchai, sorry, that was a serious response ... goof.gif

I have to confess we are not really married. Stay together now one and a half y. At any time she decided we are married (sami/mia). In public and for her friends we are married. Not for my people of course.

In the beginning it was funny, now I do not care. Only words.

To complete I am not a health freak, drink my beer, like my weekly binge, but fill my day with little things. No TV does not mean no screen. I look my home TV in Ipad. Only to have this clear.

The age gap is big, she is 28, I am 53. In my opinion not really conclusive regarding to my problem.

Yes, I can try to take her how she is. People are different. She is very pretty, slim, hour glass shaping, for me a perfect 9.

Externally I cannot get something better. She give me no reasons to be jealous, she keep our money together.

When I come home from some activities all work in the house is done (my job is outside and garden), soup is simmering etc.

But I can be sure tv is to hear befor I do one step into the house. Drive me crazy. Nothing what she do has any sense. Her English was quite good in the beginning but gets worse due to her negligence and laziness to find the right words and pronounce right. No effords to improve her skills.

I not showed her my irritatation until now. In her eyes she makes nothing wrong and she loves me.

Probably is everything my fault. Not loose and relaxed enough. But on the other side I can not force myselfe to be another person.

I catch myself now more and more to think obout better staying alone. Not sure if I really love her anymore. And can save a lot of money.

Life is too short so move on already. Maybe the next one will be your perfect 10, but more likely she worse for you and cheat and lie, you never know until you take the chance.

Honestly your current lady doesn't sound too bad at all, maybe just the two of you together are not a good match. If you do want to make a go of it with her then try a joint activity like learning English together cuz tbh you are not really in the position to criticise anyone's English based on your writings here.

like learning English together cuz tbh you are not really in the position to criticise anyone's English based on your writings here...Just a little clap, absentmindedly, passing1zgarz5.gif

I am not a native English speaker myself , I really do my best check my spelling before posting but it is no very easy for orthography as for the style for a foreigner impossible to compete with a level of an 8 years old boy! So if the honorables members of Thai Visa start peeling the lines for not so good English I can leave the site on the second before my loosing face for good sick.gif and may I had without offending any one , in my modest opinion, less educated people have the same right to express themselves without being endlessly bullied for poor writings!

Too true mate.

I think that her laziness is not the problem here. The problem is that you don't have much in common with each other, and she sees no real reason to commit to someone who maybe handy in the short term, but is not the life partner she wants to spend the rest of her life with. Sounds like you feel the same as she does, so the answer is probably quite simple.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

I think that her laziness is not the problem here. The problem is that you don't have much in common with each other, and she sees no real reason to commit to someone who maybe handy in the short term, but is not the life partner she wants to spend the rest of her life with. Sounds like you feel the same as she does, so the answer is probably quite simple.

'Life partner' ............. no such thing exists, excepting in the minds of Hollywood producers and fools.

I have to confess we are not really married. Stay together now one and a half y. At any time she decided we are married (sami/mia). In public and for her friends we are married. Not for my people of course.

To complete I am not a health freak, drink my beer, like my weekly binge, but fill my day with little things. No TV does not mean no screen. I look my home TV in Ipad. Only to have this clear.

The age gap is big, she is 28, I am 53. In my opinion not really conclusive regarding to my problem.

Yes, I can try to take her how she is. People are different. She is very pretty, slim, hour glass shaping, for me a perfect 9.

Externally I cannot get something better. She give me no reasons to be jealous, she keep our money together.

When I come home from some activities all work in the house is done (my job is outside and garden), soup is simmering etc.

But I can be sure tv is to hear befor I do one step into the house. Drive me crazy. Nothing what she do has any sense. Her English was quite good in the beginning but gets worse due to her negligence and laziness to find the right words and pronounce right. No effords to improve her skills.

I not showed her my irritatation until now. In her eyes she makes nothing wrong and she loves me.

Probably is everything my fault. Not loose and relaxed enough. But on the other side I can not force myselfe to be another person.

Life is too short so move on already. Maybe the next one will be your perfect 10, but more likely she worse for you and cheat and lie, you never know until you take the chance.

Honestly your current lady doesn't sound too bad at all, maybe just the two of you together are not a good match. If you do want to make a go of it with her then try a joint activity like learning English together cuz tbh you are not really in the position to criticise anyone's English based on your writings here.

like learning English together cuz tbh you are not really in the position to criticise anyone's English based on your writings here...Just a little clap, absentmindedly, passing1zgarz5.gif

I am not a native English speaker myself , I really do my best check my spelling before posting but it is no very easy for orthography as for the style for a foreigner impossible to compete with a level of an 8 years old boy! So if the honorables members of Thai Visa start peeling the lines for not so good English I can leave the site on the second before my loosing face for good sick.gif and may I had without offending any one , in my modest opinion, less educated people have the same right to express themselves without being endlessly bullied for poor writings!

Ok, brush that sand out of your panties and put away the pitchfork. My point, and maybe you missed it, is that the OP is cristising his partner and scrutinising her at a very high level when he would fail at his own tests. He is complaining about her English when his English is also very poor and he has had much more opportunity to learn it, how is his Thai considering he chooses to live with a Thai partner?

I will repeat my original point that most girls here who are in their 20s and have a farang partner nearly twice their age would usually not treat them as well as the OP is being treated. He says she loves him and is loyal to him but his biggest grievance is that she watches TV! If his standards are so high then move on and try to do better, but I doubt he will find a nicer lady for him here.

Edited by KunMatt
  • Thanks 1

'Life partner' ............. no such thing exists, excepting in the minds of Hollywood producers and fools.

Ok. Replace 'life partner' with 'sucker'

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Maybe she is just not a very active person. Many people around the world like that. Have a nice chat with her and if she says that this is the best she can do, then it is time to move on. Good looks are nice but if the compatibility is not there, find one who better matches what you need to be happy. It's your money and I did not read where she is working...

Ok, brush that sand out of your panties and put away the pitchfork. My point, and maybe you missed it, is that the OP is cristising his partner and scrutinising her at a very high level when he would fail at his own tests. He is complaining about her English when his English is also very poor and he has had much more opportunity to learn it, how is his Thai considering he chooses to live with a Thai partner?

I will repeat my original point that most girls here who are in their 20s and have a farang partner nearly twice their age would usually not treat them as well as the OP is being treated. He says she loves him and is loyal to him but his biggest grievance is that she watches TV! If his standards are so high then move on and try to do better, but I doubt he will find a nicer lady for him here.

Pitchfork.. never smile.png

You could be astonished I share your point of view !

I speak English with my Thai wife, never did I reproach her L for R in English like in Thai, for me her Thaiglish is charming and her smile is her best advocate anytime. ( may be in a few years shall we speak Thai, for I am learning it every day, plus on my iPhone I have 2 Thai/English dictionaries that helps me to tell in Thai if she does not understand a word)

She could spend hours on nails varnishing changing colors every times,I have nothing against it LOL

If she is not in good shape or lack time I can do Thai cooking myself, one day we invited her family for a meal she had a last minute appointment, I did the job myself, the relatives could hardly believed as a Farang I did it on my own, "you good cook same same thai people" they told me.

For instance I clean the bathroom after my shower every day, for never did I considered her my maid, she have a real sense of humor and appreciate without thinking I am loosing face doing it.

She is profoundly Buddhist, telling me "I prayed to find a good man after my divorce" (she divorced a Thai man) I found you in spite me not wanting a Farang" so once again I share your point of view (sorry OP) especially after his last sentence " And can save a lot of money" (sorry again)

The point was simple, as a non English speaker how could I communicate on this forum if at first disagreement my "opponent"point on my poor English, nothing less nothing more wai.gif

• Like 2

As a German it is not so easy to find open minded people with interesting and various views. There is a german forum for expats but it is definite boring. Never felt the wish to communicate with that people.

That's why I dared to open a thread here. I really didn't know that my English is so poor. From mouth to mouth it is not so hard in comparation to writing. But thanks for all open words not only regarding to this topic.

Btw. my Thai is not bad after 4 y. here. I learned a lot already, talk to my wife ca. 20% in her language. Most of shopping, thalat, ordering in restaurant etc. I do in Thai.

Back to the opening theme I have really to consider if I am ready for relationship. I read so many touching things here about members relationships. I am fare away from this.

For example I like to stay alone most of the time. And so she do. Daytime I am busy with all the small activities. And nighttime I sit in "my" pavilion in the garden busy with my photos, internet, german TV on ipad while she stay the house. Distance of some meters only but it is ok for both of us.

Another example: Tonite we go out, but in different bars. Later we find together and go home so of course.

I feel not so bad, it is what I want actually. Now. But it was different in the beginning. Maybe a normal development after some time? Maybe I lost my love for her already and just name it laziness?

Btw, I very appriciate the discussion here. Impossible to have it this way in the german forum.

As a German it is not so easy to find open minded people with interesting and various views. There is a german forum for expats but it is definite boring. Never felt the wish to communicate with that people.

That's why I dared to open a thread here. I really didn't know that my English is so poor. From mouth to mouth it is not so hard in comparation to writing. But thanks for all open words not only regarding to this topic.

Btw. my Thai is not bad after 4 y. here. I learned a lot already, talk to my wife ca. 20% in her language. Most of shopping, thalat, ordering in restaurant etc. I do in Thai.

Back to the opening theme I have really to consider if I am ready for relationship. I read so many touching things here about members relationships. I am fare away from this.

For example I like to stay alone most of the time. And so she do. Daytime I am busy with all the small activities. And nighttime I sit in "my" pavilion in the garden busy with my photos, internet, german TV on ipad while she stay the house. Distance of some meters only but it is ok for both of us.

Another example: Tonite we go out, but in different bars. Later we find together and go home so of course.

I feel not so bad, it is what I want actually. Now. But it was different in the beginning. Maybe a normal development after some time? Maybe I lost my love for her already and just name it laziness?

Btw, I very appriciate the discussion here. Impossible to have it this way in the german forum.

You are obviously not happy now so do want to waste a few of your years at your age? Roll the dice and move on, as long as you have your smarts about you what do you have to lose??

You are obviously not happy now so do want to waste a few of your years at your age? Roll the dice and move on, as long as you have your smarts about you what do you have to lose??

Not sure it would be better with another girl/wife, some people have a lot of love to give, sometimes too much, some other need to receive a lot , and some people no, they do not have a lot of love "in store" and in the same time do not want to received too much for it could be kind of a bore. None are better than the others it is like that, that's all! The problem is simply to find someone in the same category! May be OP and is wife are in the same category? Nobody should tell him to move on,post-4641-1156693976.gif it is up to him.

As far as I am concern my wife often do talk to me, show me, ask me for many little things, I always listen to her with pleasure and interest, I do the same the other way. We are joking, teasing each other, she makes my laugh I don't know how many times every day, and conversely, so I thanks Lord I met her, not another Thai girl! She is 44 and look and behave like a teenager...But she divorced a Thai man with whom she was no happy, then she separates from and Irish man after 2 years... because he almost did not talk to her... Yes it is a lottery I'm afraid But somme people can be happy without exchanging to much and that's good ! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I wouldnt worry yourself about your English, you make yourself perfectly understood in my books.. I always am in awe of a foreigner managing to express themselves in the English language.. I have a problem myself at timesbiggrin.png .

I certainly think perhaps the pair of you have got yourselves into a rut.. it sounds as though she is bored and the relationship could do with some revitalisation !

Maybe give it another bash before knocking it on the head.. finding mutual items of interest.

Having singular interests is also healthy but trying to find some points that you have in common and being good friends is a necessary ingredient for me.

At 53 yrs old, you might well be experiencing apathy as well , so to use a good old English saying "a kick up the arse" might not go astray as far as you are concerned either.

The Germans are renowned for their culinary delights, have you ever thought of having a very small business and including your partner? Thais love to make a wee bit of money as we all know!biggrin.png

Good luck!

i always have the view i had to work when i was their age so why shouldn't they. Your paying money for a perfect 9. stop paying what ever your paying, tell her to get a job and see how much she loves you then.

I wouldnt worry yourself about your English, you make yourself perfectly understood in my books.. I always am in awe of a foreigner managing to express themselves in the English language.. I have a problem myself at timesbiggrin.png .

I certainly think perhaps the pair of you have got yourselves into a rut.. it sounds as though she is bored and the relationship could do with some revitalisation !

Maybe give it another bash before knocking it on the head.. finding mutual items of interest.

Having singular interests is also healthy but trying to find some points that you have in common and being good friends is a necessary ingredient for me.

At 53 yrs old, you might well be experiencing apathy as well , so to use a good old English saying "a kick up the arse" might not go astray as far as you are concerned either.

The Germans are renowned for their culinary delights, have you ever thought of having a very small business and including your partner? Thais love to make a wee bit of money as we all know!biggrin.png

Good luck!

That's a good advice! "Move on" I'm not sure, in any case right now wai.gif reading a few posts it seems to me some men are a bit sharp in their relationship with the opposite sex ! Maybe only when they are in Thailand ? whistling.gif

Good luck!

That's a good advice! "Move on" I'm not sure, in any case right now wai.gif reading a few posts it seems to me some men are a bit sharp in their relationship with the opposite sex ! Maybe only when they are in Thailand ? whistling.gif

Ohhh I dont know about that.. I think we as a human race have been known to rush into things!whistling.gif and on occasions at great costermm.gif . The OP can count himself fortunate that there are not any children involved so hopefully he can move on if he so wishes.

Sometimes the best relationships are with your animalsrolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

maybes shes pregnant. if shes young, hour glass shaping as you call it, does enough around the house and gives up sexy time for you with a nice age gap as you say, then WHATS THE PROBLEM???? spice it up mate, maybes shes bored at home and this makes her tired. Take her out and do some things. I dont know what the tallest mountain in Australia and I couldnt give a stuff either.

I am sure all women are different thai or not. My wife goes 24/7 sometimes i need to tell her to stop....My floor gets mopped so much i think it is going to be worn out....I am not sure where they get these cleaning habits as her issan house is a nightmare..

• Like 1

I am sure all women are different thai or not. My wife goes 24/7 sometimes i need to tell her to stop....My floor gets mopped so much i think it is going to be worn out....I am not sure where they get these cleaning habits as her issan house is a nightmare..

isnt that strange but true! my wifes issan house isnt too bad considering. its more the others living there not the wife as shes not there much these days. off topic abit albeit laziness related still.

• 8 years later...

I’m married 4 years to a Thai woman now 49. In my life I never met someone more lazy than this person. She sleeps 12-14 hours a day and wakes up just to talk on the phone with her family and play as much as possible with Facebook. Many times I have to cook for her and very little I know about a homemade Thai dinner. I find myself going to restaurants very often to buy her food. She’s not a great housekeeper. I have seen dishes pile up for 3-5 days and either I clean or get mad to get the job done. Has a very bad attitude and sometimes in the car gets very loud and tells me that I should let her stay at home or else she will scream more. She’s bipolar and honestly sometimes I don’t know which personality woke up until she says good morning. I’m very upset about all these problems and plan to divorce her soon once she becomes a US Citizen. I thought she was going to be my life companion. Now I feel I marry a very evil and sick person. Hope this help somebody to make a decision 

Edited by Caliljv
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2012 at 5:15 PM, phl said:

i dated one like that and after 2 years, i simply gave up and showed her the door.

mine use to wake up in the morning, have breakfast and state she needs to sleep more because she was soooo tired.

same things happened after the first nap and second and third and continued for 2 years

2 years...she would have been shown the door after 2 days if it was me :sad:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Caliljv said:

I’m very upset about all these problems and plan to divorce her soon once she becomes a US Citizen. I thought she was going to be my life companion. 

This has to be a troll post. Why would you wait for her to become a US citizen before divorcing her?

• Like 2

Mine will watch Korean lakorn till the early hours, then get up and start again at 10am. Quick break for lunch then more lakorn until sleepy bo bo's in the afternoon, followed by more food and then onto the phone or tv again. Suits me at least she is not moaning while she's watching telly or asleep. I gave up on the hopes of a decent conversation years ago. ????

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Sad 1