Ready Steady Cook!

Wes Turner

Okay, I want some suggestions here.

I'm no chef but I do like to experiment and see what I can throw together and would like some advice on how to utilize the following ingredients to make a good meal.

Yesterday I went to Lotus and I got a nice big steak and some potatoes.

Today I went to the local market and got some asparagus and some of those heart shaped mushrooms they use in Tom Yam Goong.

In my kitchen I already have...

Ground white pepper

Salt

Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce

Some honey

Fresh garlic (The bulbous variety)

Aussie butter

A huge tub on English mustard which is probably out of date.

I plan to eat about 7pm this evening so if I get any good suggestions by then I will use them.

If I don't I will probably resign to my usual bland steak with salt and pepper and buttery mash.

Okay, I want some suggestions here.

I'm no chef but I do like to experiment and see what I can throw together and would like some advice on how to utilize the following ingredients to make a good meal.

Yesterday I went to Lotus and I got a nice big steak and some potatoes.

Today I went to the local market and got some asparagus and some of those heart shaped mushrooms they use in Tom Yam Goong.

In my kitchen I already have...

Ground white pepper

Salt

Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce

Some honey

Fresh garlic (The bulbous variety)

Aussie butter

A huge tub on English mustard which is probably out of date.

I plan to eat about 7pm this evening so if I get any good suggestions by then I will use them.

If I don't I will probably resign to my usual bland steak with salt and pepper and buttery mash.

Do a salad of boiled potatoes (slices dices whatever) and boiled aspargus if you can get any vinegar and oil along with the garlic and the salt and pepper ?!?

Have it along with your steak which you fry classically... :o

Dont forget to drip some beer (just drops) over the steak while frying (really hot) or if you have, Tabasco.

And then indulge...

I put the spuds on the boil then logged on to see Khun Yak's contribution but I couldn't do a salad without lettuce and tomatoes, so I fried the mushrooms and asparagus with the garlic and did the steak as I usually do.

I forgot to drip beer on it but I did sink one with it and a fair few after.