I Have $59 Million And I'M Only 21. What Should I Do With It?

nottocus

I was just typing a begging PM thumbsup.gif

it is strange that people who have amassed supposed wealth or what they'd have if they cashed all their chips in but want advice as to how they are gonna get on in Thailand with that amount from complete anonymous strangers-fantasizers-people that need to work to keep on in Thailand tongue.png

You should buy a bar,but be careful, you could lose a few hundred thousand baht.

Not if he hires ME as a sexy go go boy. I promise to take care of the WP. I happen to be very good friends with a Thai- Chinese lady (university graduate, of course) who's brother is a very well placed police officer in Patong and he can fix anything.

Once I take my shirt off and do my twirl on the dance floor, people will come from all around to watch.

Edited by geriatrickid
  • Like 1

You should buy a bar,but be careful, you could lose a few hundred thousand baht.

Not if he hires as a sexy go go boy. I promise to take care of the WP. I happen to be very good friends with a Thai- Chinese lady (university graduate, of course) who's brother is a very well placed police officer in Patong and he can fix anything.

Once I take my shirt off and do my twirl on the dance floor, people will come from all around to watch.

Very nice. Could I suggest, for your routine, you kiss your man boobs a couple of times? That should really crank up the audience.

With my millions, I'm going to buy a laptop, phone, washing machine and air conditioner.

Convince me which one to buy because I'm too lazy to do any research.

And I don't have time to respond to anyone that's trying to be helpful. In fact, don't even expect me to return to this thread!