Mj Smokehouse On The Darkside; They Deliver

Jingthing

I agree that they can work on the pickles, it is more like cucumbers in dill and garlic water. Just finished off the corned beef, will be ordering again soon. If anyone knows a place that sells Israeli pickles, I would be forever in your debt. Those are the best ones I have had, even though they come in a can.

I agree that they can work on the pickles, it is more like cucumbers in dill and garlic water. Just finished off the corned beef, will be ordering again soon. If anyone knows a place that sells Israeli pickles, I would be forever in your debt. Those are the best ones I have had, even though they come in a can.

I doubt it but you can make them.

http://howtobeisraeli.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-make-israeli-pickles.html

I doubt it but you can make them.

http://howtobeisrael...li-pickles.html

Great link, thank you! I will try it.

Last night I had a delivery of their turkey dinner which included a roast turkey with stuffing and gravy as well as mashed potatoes, wild rice and cranberry sauce. We also added a pecan pie.

The total price was 5,000 which we shared among 6 people. There was easily enough food for 10 so we had lots of leftovers.

They delivered exactly when they said they would and everything was hot and ready to go (I did have to carve the turkey). The food was delicious and we were all quite pleased.

• Like 2

I ordered a bunch of stuff from MJs. Overall, I'm very happy with my order.

I live near the Ambassador Hotel. They delivered here. I think it was Scott's wife. Very nice lady.

Apple pie was great. But mine was covered in vanilla ice cream! wai.giftongue.png

• 6 years later...
On 7/29/2012 at 11:40 PM, Jingthing said:

Contact them for delivery. They are a SUPPLIER.

But I get your point. As they are not a shop or restaurant, it doesn't make any difference where they are located. I happen to know they are located on the darkside though, but again, it doesn't matter.

You are wrong and yes it matters. I do not like any delivery service and like to pick up my takeaway food, and I am sure that I am not the only one. So they clearly are idiots just as all the restaurant owners who know nothing about marketing and think that they can survive without social networks and ads.

1 minute ago, myjawe said:

You are wrong and yes it matters. I do not like any delivery service and like to pick up my takeaway food, and I am sure that I am not the only one. So they clearly are idiots just as all the restaurant owners who know nothing about marketing and think that they can survive without social networks and ads.

This is a thread from 2012.

They are long closed.

In this case it didn't matter where they were located as they were delivering food mostly for home cooking, not set meals.

Speaking of CLOSING. this old thread should be CLOSED.