Young Woman Hangs Herself After Breakup

Rimmer

Young Woman Hangs Herself After Breakup

PATTAYA:--A 21-year-old woman depressed over a breakup with her boyfriend committed suicide by tying a clothesline around her neck and jumping off the balcony of her 7th floor apartment. Before killing herself, she cooked a dinner of Pad Thai with Shrimp for her boyfriend and wrote a letter asking him to forgive her.

PATTAYA – August 1, 2012 [PDN]; At 6:50 a.m., Pol. Lt. Col. Chalermkiert Sirimak, investigation officer, Pattaya police station, Dongtarn Curve sub branch, Chonburi province, was notified that a young woman had committed suicide by hanging herself.

Her body was found hanging outside the balcony of her 7th floor room in the 20-story Thepprasit condominium building 1, Moo 12 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province.

He rushed to the scene with the police team and the rescue officer Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation. At room number 450/183, police discovered that other people had already brought the body back into the room.

The suicide victim was identified as Ms. Ornanong Janplaeng or “Ning,” age 21, address 174 Moo 8 Tambon Koodhae, Amphur Na Klang, Nongbualumphoo province.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/08/01/young-woman-hangs-herself-after-breakup/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-08-01

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

The breaking up of a relationship can be hard. Yet to do this to yourself and your family is a terrible waste. She really must have been devastated.

R.I.P.

Devastating indeed - I imagine this event will haunt her family, friends and the boyfriend for a long, long time.

What seems so poignant in the report is that she cooked her bf a meal before she killed herself, and it was his favourite food sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Yup - RIP 402.gif

Edited by londoedan

What a terrible sad tragedy this is. My older brother killed himself and I always think "If only he could have made it through 1 more day."

RIP Young lady and condolences to the family, Ex boyfriend and all of her friends. sad.png