Bike Cleaning In Pattaya

chris2004

If your on Thepprasit Rd and you turn down Soi 19 (I think it is) you will find the bike/car wash on the left about 200 metres down. They can get busy so I usual drive the pick-up down and the missus rides the scooter. We leave one and take the other, then late return and swap. 50 baht for the scooter 'n' 150 for the pick-up.

DO NOT wash your bike at Big C by sukumhvit road. They did a poor job and oiled my brakes too. lol.

The place by the Shell station at south pattaya did a pretty good job. I am not sure about prices, but they are at least fixed.

Edited by dollarman

Any suggestions for bike cleaning in Bangkok?

do not use the one on intamara 47

they wash it like car ,spray on wax over 100 % of the bike

your brakes will not work properly for a few days and the seat and handlebars will have a greasy slippery feeling

dangerous to say the least if youre not expecting it

I'm a strong advocate against washing a bike at a car wash. You really need to do this simple chore by your self in order to get a hands on feel for anything that may have come loose and need to be tightened or may have fallen off completely. The car wash guy holds the pressure wand too close to the bike in most cases and can damage wiring, tank badges and anything else that can be blasted of with too much pressure at an improper distance.

• Like 1