Advice Please

leisurely

I considered posting this in the Travel forum, but couldn't get it up, just a blank page appears so....

I am planning to come to Krabi from Bankok for a week in May. My question is this:

Where would you recommend we stay? We are 3 adults and a 5 year old. We need a reasonable hotel on a good beach with a bit of something going on. The hotel should have a swimming pool too as I am scared of fish! :o

Also, will it be raining. As far as I can remember, we have the occasional drizzle in Bangkok in May, but nothing torrential.

All replies gratefully received.

Leisurely

Moved to Travel Forum.

... but couldn't get it up...

no comment... :o

:D

/Edit - Sorry... I couldn't move it... there's some problems with the Travel Forum that Admin are currently working on.

In the interim, if anyone can help leisurely with some advice, please post it here.

Edited by Jai Dee

The hotel should have a swimming pool too as I am scared of fish! :o

All replies gratefully received.

Leisurely

Me too! I hate the bones! I like fish sticks however. They are like fishes in nice crumpy coffins.

Limbo :D

My question is this:

Where would you recommend we stay? We are 3 adults and a 5 year old. We need a reasonable hotel on a good beach with a bit of something going on. The hotel should have a swimming pool too

i went to Krabi last week..the final answer is "Pranang Inn" (you have to find agencies from net I book 2000 bht /day (include breakfast) while neighbor paid 2800bht!!) at this hotel you can reach the beach in 10 m. with 2 swimming pools

http://www.phrananginn.com/

this place is quite nice, not to loud noise

i think its good idea to live at Ao Nang Beach coz its the center of anything (food /long tail boat taxi)

if we

you can see the Review from this thread Bambi's Adventure

hotell-ao-nang-beach-map.gif

at the map of ao nang (if we seperate it for 3 part) the left side and the right side = swiming aread , at the middle is for boat park

the right side (start from Phra nang Inn) the beach is longer

i dont think noppharat beach is nice for me, in afternoon..its too low tide and the beach is sort of course sand+small rock

enjoy

Bambi :o