Looking For Thai Clothing Manufacturer

skylar

I am releasing 4 clothing ranges in 2013 and am looking for a Thai clothing and a headwear manufacturer that can manufacture garments to the level of detail the Sretsis range requires for example. I prefer Thai over Chinese or Korean, and will not consider Bangladesh or India (but will be happy to consider Bangladeshi/Indian/Chinese/Korean factories in Thailand). 2 collections per range will be released per year at this stage.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

HI

Not sure if i can help but we have just set up an office in The Avenue, Pattaya City. I have worked in Textiles for decades supplying Australia and Europe. Mainly casual fashion such aas Jeans Tees etc for babies and kids to adults. We do millions of pcs per year for clients such as FOX Israel.

We are still in PAkistan for Jeans but want out. We were big in China for knitted but now BAngladesh is the best. In the last couple of years a lot of top labels have moved there. They have and still are investing heavily in technologies and machinery etc. My partner is Bangladeshi and is well known and respected there, that is why we have achieved so much there. India, china, Bangladesh, all the same if you do not know them well.

I am Australian and have set up the office here to market to Australian companies that are interested in moving their production to Bangladesh. Any of the cheap production countries can be difficult to get what you want but if you know the factories as we do and you keep a high level of QC in place it is fine. Fox in particular has a rigorous sampling procedure before we actually start production so production problems are kept to a minimum.

As I said, not sure what you are after, but email me at [email protected] if you want to discuss anything.

• 9 months later...