Phuket Police Investigate Apparent Stabbing Suicide By Swiss Expat

webfact

COMPLETE AN UTTER BULLSHIT

My god this place is getting worse

Has anyone heard of a Suicide by stabbing yourself in the chest blink.png

But of course the Police will be happy to go with that conclusion

DK

Actually happens all the time here in Pattaya.

One guy stabbed him self 5 times in the back!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Teerak [My love] Can't stop loving you - wish you all the best - you are the woman of my dreams - good by

not sure, if a 50something swiss banker would make such a mistake?

to me it sounds also a bit very "blethering"...

...and, why was his wife not there?

it appears strange, that people wake up in the morning, and stab themselves, first thing...

whats wrong with his usage of are?

i thought were would one use under such circumstances...

Present tense in the first part of the sentence, so it is logical to continue with present tense in the second part.

• Like 2

DK

Isn't that what was done on a regular basis by the Japanese, called harakiri?

DK

yes, but they didnt have (at the prime time of harakiri with sword) much other means and a man had a sort of relationship with their sword...

it was a most precious work and very important item to the individual...

it was a question of honor, to use this sword... sort of...

perhaps they would have chosen life over death, if they had only had a fruit knife at hands....

Edited by biggunguy

DK

yes, but they didnt have (at the prime time of harakiri with sword) much other means and a man had a sort of relationship with their sword...

perhaps they would have chosen life over death, if they had only had a fruit knife at hands....

Harakiri was performed not with a sword, it was done with a knife of similar size to a fruit knife. smile.png

DK

Sure there are differences, but that is not the point.

Many people here in the thread are saying 'people would never kill themselves with a knife', well apparently that has been happening for centuries already.

Yes I agree a load of bull don't believe it for a second, the poor man was murdered for sure probably his wife's Thai boyfriend. Jee the people of this country will stop at nothing to get money get of your dam lazy asses and go work for it same as we did. Enough said crooked cops too will do anything for money sure tis only an auld foreigner.

R.I.P Mr. Leepert

Why do you have anything to do with 'this country' if this is how you feel about the place? Best go back to your own country which is apparently full of honest and hard-working people. Wonder why you ever left if it was that way...

As noted repeatedly here, it is quite possible for a person to kill themselves by stabbing in the chest, sometimes multiple times. So how can you say with such assuredness that this was not the case here??

He must have been in a fragile state to stab himself in his chest. I have to say this is the first time I have heard of suicide by that method, but although stretching credulity, he could have been emotionally a wreck and under the influence...

I'm sure the last thing the authorities want is another farang murder in Phuket.

A list of popular suicide methods.

http://en.wikipedia....Suicide_methods

Thank you for a hundred and one ways to commit suicide... this should up the suicide rate now that you have shown forum readers some easier ways of doing it than the previously popular falling from a sixteenth floor balcony.

DK

Harakiri was performed not with a sword, it was done with a knife of similar size to a fruit knife. smile.png

A Japanese/Swiss Banker then?

If i wanted to kill myself I would surely not use a carving fruit knife to stable myself , there are easier and less painful way to end .. Is it another "strange suicide case" as we have seen in here too many times ? not that I want to think its a murder ...

RIP ...

I know of two incedents here in Aus were two men on seperate occasions commited suicide by stabbing themselves but on both occasions they stabbed themselves in the neck and both were suffering from deep depression

Please say what is suspicious.

EVERY death is suspicious...

and only when every possible suspect and a crime can be ruled out, then it was a "natural death"

do you seriously find the death of a 50something financially stable and rational european male with a fruit knife in the chest entirely "unsuspicious"?

How do you know he was financially stable and rational ?

DK

I just checked on Wikki. Hara-Kiri (Seppuku) is performed by cutting open the stomach thus disemboweling ones self.

Just my twopenneth, but I would have thought to kill yourself with a stab to the chest, you would need to put the knife to your chest and fall on it. F/knows how you would pull it out again though.

Oh well just another day in Paradise.

jb1

He must have been in a fragile state to stab himself in his chest. I have to say this is the first time I have heard of suicide by that method, but although stretching credulity, he could have been emotionally a wreck and under the influence...

I'm sure the last thing the authorities want is another farang murder in Phuket.

A list of popular suicide methods.

http://en.wikipedia....Suicide_methods

ironic..

in the very first section of that wikipedia article (ie. bleeding)

it has the famous juliet suicide scene from shakespeare..

she stabs herself in grief.

So he texted her 80 times with no response, then when he dies she suddenly appeared? Does not seem likely. Another murdercide in LOS.

no.

phoned 80 times.

maybe it was on silent. maybe they were arguing.

perhaps she regrets ignoring the phone and bickering.

and remember the lead line of the article:

"Police in Phuket are investigating the apparent suicide"

There was a similar story in Tharath today of a 70 year old German man who attempted to kill himself by stabbing himself in the chest with a knife in Pattaya. He was rescued by the cleaner who stumbled across the scene when she came into work and he was rushed to hospital. Apparently he was stressed out after his 45-year old son had hanged himself in the apartment last Saturday. Police found a suicide note stating: "I don't want too live anymore because I'm too upset at my son's death".

http://www.thairath....t/region/282464

“Teerak [My love] Can't stop loving you - wish you all the best - you are the woman of my dreams - good by

not sure, if a 50something swiss banker would make such a mistake?

to me it sounds also a bit very "blethering"...

...and, why was his wife not there?

it appears strange, that people wake up in the morning, and stab themselves, first thing...

whats wrong with his usage of are?

Present tense in the first part of the sentence, so it is logical to continue with present tense in the second part.

that makes no sense. by(e) was misspelled. the sentence is correct but for the typo.

Edited by nocturn

It sounds suspicious to me. He called her 80 times but she wouldn't pick up and she wouldn't go to see him.

I know he may of said goodbye but he didn't say I am going to kill myself.

Yet when the police arrived they found her laying next to him " crying? " . More like she stab him while he was sleeping.

Does anyone realize how hard it would be to stab yourself..? oh! and pull the knife out when your done......I see smoke.

• Like 1

that makes no sense. by(e) was misspelled. the sentence is correct but for the typo.

I said that 'are' was used correctly. So you are agreeing but still say it makes no sense? Better quote the post you think makes no sense.

It sounds suspicious to me. He called her 80 times but she wouldn't pick up and she wouldn't go to see him.

I know he may of said goodbye but he didn't say I am going to kill myself.

Yet when the police arrived they found her laying next to him " crying? " . More like she stab him while he was sleeping.

Does anyone realize how hard it would be to stab yourself..? oh! and pull the knife out when your done......I see smoke.

Glad to hear somebody has the mystery solved from behind his computer.