Biker Etiquette From A Non-Biker

Fookhaht

So many things in life we should not have to ask. But some people need to be asked. That is all I am saying. If you want to put all bikers in the same fish bowl thats your choice. You might miss out on meeting some cool people. But who am I to try to speak common sense on the internet. /shrug

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nahhh... Why would he do that? It is much better to bitch and complain on a public forum after it happened... He was probably to scared to gou out to them- thinking that they might have their way with him... Or his wife...

Talk is cheap- type is easy since noone can see you!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Thaivisa Connect App

You sound like like a tough bikie.

What colour is your patch...and ya socks ?

Wait...we're supposed to wear socks? Next you're going to say we need boxers on also (which is an offense in the Kingdom if you're caught sans).

Question to the OP now that this thread has been derailed x100. Did you simply go out and ask if they would be a bit more quite? Or were you just lying in bed wishing they would turn off their bikes? Communication is always a 2 way street. If they don't know your there how can they give you the respect you need. /shrug I would have just asked politely.

If they look like this then maybe OK.

post-87530-0-69884200-1344749924_thumb.j

Bike or no bikes when a resort is busy on a holiday time your gonna get noise anyway at all times.

You are not going to get retarted bikies that think they are bad n tough n mean n stuff come in roaring their hogs and sitting on them revving them as loud as they can for 20 minutes before turning them off, in a place where consideration of others is a simple fact.

But bikies do not possess this quality, because they are bad n mean n mighty unclean.

Yeah !! That reminds me, I must stay tough, I must go and crush some more grapes. :)

I like to drive motobikes myself, but the sporty kind, with a good sound to, Rossi and Co. ;-) since 35 years, is a different breed than the mostly big 2 cylinder boys with colours.

That the OP did in 4? days never see, if his neighbours had been Falang, Thai or a mixed group is surprising.

I had nightly noise problems in TH to, but never with Motobikes.

Some high heel shoes on the wrong floor surface upstairs from your room, klipp a di klapp for 30 minutes at the whee hours, every night,

or the Hotel neighbours sitting on their balcon until the morning, talking and talking, when you have to sleep with open windows on a Greek island without aircon. Ect. Already enough for me!

I have than my own, at first try, diplomatic style,

I would not dare to challenge a group of possible drunk Motorbike Gang Members in the night at 3 AM,

interrupting their Motobike Engine Chorus.

But, next day, before my neighbours get up, I deliver a written notice under their door with my "thoughts" about the than last night!

That even worked with a guy who liked to hitting his "Tirak" when he was drunk.

Signed with -A neighbour-

Always worked, the next nights, sometimes even weeks at Longstays went well without disturbences.

Never had to produce a second paper or confront people.

Only, when immideate action was necessary and in fear that my one month young boy could wake up, I confronted the loud in his mobile talking (drunken?) Thai in front of my App. (3:30 AM) with a water sprinkler.

Words did not work or help!

When he could speak there at that time, I could also sprinkle water at the same place and the same crazy time!

That language he did understand! ;-)

Thats code.

Probably some 'biker code' unknown to outsiders. unsure.png

Yep !! If ya not bean biker man you nev know. biggrin.png

Is the 'a' or the 'b' misspelt ?

Dunno know man, me biker, come on you are really liking this fun thread.biggrin.png

I like to drive motobikes myself, but the sporty kind, with a good sound to, Rossi and Co. ;-) since 35 years, is a different breed than the mostly big 2 cylinder boys with colours.

That the OP did in 4? days never see, if his neighbours had been Falang, Thai or a mixed group is surprising.

Some high heel shoes on the wrong floor surface upstairs from your room, klipp a di klapp for 30 minutes at the whee hours, every night,

or the Hotel neighbours sitting on their balcon until the morning, talking and talking, when you have to sleep with open windows on a Greek island without aircon. Ect. Already enough for me!

I would not dare to challenge a group of possible drunk Motorbike Gang Members in the night at 3 AM,

But, next day, before my neighbours get up, I deliver a written notice under their door with my "thoughts" about the than last night!

Always worked, the next nights, sometimes even weeks at Longstays went well without disturbences.

Only, when immideate action was necessary and in fear that my one month young boy could wake up, I confronted the loud in his mobile talking (drunken?) Thai in front of my App. (3:30 AM) with a water sprinkler.

When he could speak there at that time, I could also sprinkle water at the same place and the same crazy time!

OK !! I'm going for a Chang beer now, on my bicycle to numb my brain. :D

OK !! I'm going for a Chang beer now, on my bicycle to numb my brain. :D

Don't forget to wear your colours;)
  • Like 1

Sounds like typical Harley Fag/Hell's Angels piece o' shit white trash scum. Why don't you all go drive your underpowered, steel scrap mobiles of a cliff and make the world a better place. Not sure why anyone would want to join an "outlaw club" full of homos who dress like pirates anyway.

As opposed to the guy who needs to dress up in skin tight matching leathers (Village People alert!), corporate advertising boots and lids (assuming those same helmets don't have some 'badass' skull and crossbones or a replica racer graphics), squeak up on to their overpowered, overgraphiced (exactly how much of your super swift bike can you use?) bike and then circle jerk about how fast they rode?

Not that I would imply somebody on a 'NInja' 650 would fall into that category or use an avatar of him missing an apex badlywhistling.gif

Not making any sense. Those leathers, boots and helmets are for protection from the ground. Harley guys don't have much to protect so that's understandable why you would need to be educated on the matter. As for missing the apex, not sure what you are on about. I didn't realize it was an animated gif that showed my line through the turn. Go back to sitting in a pub with all your fat bearded retard friends on outdated technology talking about how your hooker wives keep stealing from you.

I do not have any harley and i do not like one either but bikers are bikers whatever they are riding. But your post?

it is easy to talk in the forum. If you have guts, give us an address or name and let's talk face to face somewhere suitable?

But, guys like you just talk, right?

And, talking about the wives of the others this way? C'mon, we are waiting you outside, just a name, huh?

Do harley guys gang raped you or someone you like before or something man? Did you like it? it looks like you liked it you know.whistling.gif Because you are scratching you ass now again.biggrin.png

And, others here disrespecting someone due to the brad of their bikes, shame on you guys especially a guy riding a 250 cc ninja shitty bike disrespecting others on their harleys? Do not make me laugh man hahacheesy.gif

Ask your wife. She has my address.

Question to the OP now that this thread has been derailed x100. Did you simply go out and ask if they would be a bit more quite? Or were you just lying in bed wishing they would turn off their bikes? Communication is always a 2 way street. If they don't know your there how can they give you the respect you need. /shrug I would have just asked politely.

Asking a "big tough Harley Rider" is like trying to explain to loserlazer that 2+2 is actually 4. They're just gonna start shouting obscenities and try to act tough when deep down we all know they are crying like little girls because their brain hurts. It's pointless. It's like buying a Harley or trying to convince the world that your bar girl wife is actually a sweet innocent virgin. C'mon guys, we should really give the guy a break I mean i cant imagine what it must have like riding the short yellow bus or having an alcoholic father delivering daily beatings.

Asking a "big tough Harley Rider" is like trying to explain to loserlazer that 2+2 is actually 4. They're just gonna start shouting obscenities and try to act tough when deep down we all know they are crying like little girls because their brain hurts. It's pointless. It's like buying a Harley or trying to convince the world that your bar girl wife is actually a sweet innocent virgin. C'mon guys, we should really give the guy a break I mean i cant imagine what it must have like riding the short yellow bus or having an alcoholic father delivering daily beatings.

Hmm really so every guy who rides a Harley is a thug? Interesting. I did not know that the make of the bike directly influences ones IQ. I wonder what a guy who rides a BMW's flaw is.

-K(a)wasaki-

"Numb your brain?"

Did my (to) long Statement make you boring or dizzy?

Or?

Would not surprise me.

Honda and Yamaha rule, Suzuki and Kawasaki trail behind.

See last years in MotoGP! ;-)

Hmm really so every guy who rides a Harley is a thug? Interesting. I did not know that the make of the bike directly influences ones IQ. I wonder what a guy who rides a BMW's flaw is.

Your logic is incorrect. It's not that buying a Harley makes you dumb. Its that you must be dumb first to consider buy a Harley. So really ones IQ influences their choice of purchase and not the other way around.

Your logic is incorrect. It's not that buying a Harley makes you dumb. Its that you must be dumb first to consider buy a Harley. So really ones IQ influences their choice of purchase and not the other way around.

Hmm so what your saying is that if anyone buys a bike that you personaly don't like they must be dumb. And I thought you were here to debate. Good luck with that attitude in life sir I hope it gets you really far!

And saying people who ride Harleys are drunken tough guys. You seem to want to be the biggest E-Thug on the forum ;)

Hmm so what your saying is that if anyone buys a bike that you personaly don't like they must be dumb. And I thought you were here to debate. Good luck with that attitude in life sir I hope it gets you really far!

And saying people who ride Harleys are drunken tough guys. You seem to want to be the biggest E-Thug on the forum wink.png

*personally

And I thought you knew how to spell.