Looking To Rent/buy Property In Thailand? We Can Help

Dear Sir/Madam

We at Sunbelt Asia Properties represent several property owners who currently own high quality properties that are available for rent or sale.

Please feel free to contact us by phone or the easiest way to navigate real estate in Bangkok is to visit our website. Once you found an interesting listing, just communicate the reference number to us, and We’ll be glad to send you the details.

We look forward to helping you with all of your real estate needs.

Best regards,

Yupin S.

Tel: 02-6420213

Fax: 02-6411995

www.property.th.com

[email protected]

Apparently nobody there really wants to work! I have sent several emails and left a phone message but have not received any replies.

If anyone knows of an agency that is halfways decent please let me know. I need to move as my girlfriend's8 year old daughter is coming to live with us.

I am looking for a two-bedroom, preferably low rise with a pool and playing area for her. I want to be away from the tourist ghetto but yet within BTS/MRT range or no more than 30 minute taxi ride to Sukhumvit Soi 1 for work. Budget is 20-30,000

Dear Sir/Madam

We at Sunbelt Asia Properties represent several property owners who currently own high quality properties that are available for rent or sale.

Please feel free to contact us by phone or the easiest way to navigate real estate in Bangkok is to visit our website. Once you found an interesting listing, just communicate the reference number to us, and We’ll be glad to send you the details.

Best regards,

Yupin S.

www.property.th.com

[email protected]

I've had the same experience. emails unanswered. Waiting for up to an hour in vain for a "live operator" to be available. What a fiasco.

Apparently nobody there really wants to work! I have sent several emails and left a phone message but have not received any replies.

If anyone knows of an agency that is halfways decent please let me know. I need to move as my girlfriend's8 year old daughter is coming to live with us.

I am looking for a two-bedroom, preferably low rise with a pool and playing area for her. I want to be away from the tourist ghetto but yet within BTS/MRT range or no more than 30 minute taxi ride to Sukhumvit Soi 1 for work. Budget is 20-30,000

Dear Sir/Madam

Best regards,

Yupin S.

www.property.th.com

[email protected]

I can reccomend you one very nice place

it is very large old house inside very quiet soi inside soi 39 Sukhumvit, 2nd floor very big place, if they haven't found anyone to rent it to and you are interested I will connect you with the agent who has this property.

No facilities though, have swimming pool but no one takes care of it... I was looking for a place myself and wanted this room for myself but my hasband is away and I can't move without him :o

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well,

you guys are more then welcome to write us an email for all your property related matter such as sales, rentals, accompany of legal paperwork, maintenance of your property..., we are more then willing to help you.

We are here for you.......Service is our key.

We hope to hear from you soon,

Thaibel Asia Co.Ltd