England 2014 World Cup

SantiSuk

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The players are crap and clueless. How does the above contradict that?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Because you're talking about players playing slow and stupidly for england when they do the opposite regularly for their clubs. So it isn't about ability or intelligence but what they've been told to do. The manager's tactics, how he's told the players to implement them and his own ability to change things in-game.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Because you're talking about players playing slow and stupidly for england when they do the opposite regularly for their clubs. So it isn't about ability or intelligence but what they've been told to do. The manager's tactics, how he's told the players to implement them and his own ability to change things in-game.

Oh <deleted> get over it.

I'll say it again: If they are that good how come European clubs aren't buying them any more?

Oh <deleted> get over it.

I'll say it again: If they are that good how come European clubs aren't buying them any more?

bless. it's because their wages are too high to buy them and the players won't leave because they're overpaid in the premier league. carry on though.

Now you're just being silly.

Wages for the Galacticos aren't an issue and the tax in the UK is disadvantageous.

Give it up mate, or stick all your money on England for the World Cup and piss it all away.

Yep, they swallowed it as well. Probably some tiny totts fan actually, as he did the "Free Luis Suarez" nonsense as well.

Edited by Chicog