England 2014 World Cup

SantiSuk

The Scotland game is going to be torture for me. I'd rather watch your lot struggle for 90 mins to score against the minnows to be honest....that would be a proper laugh so it would!

Thought of Bale having a good game sends a shiver down my spine Italiano style....

Thought of that carthorse Adam breaking his leg concerns me more pal!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scotland game is going to be torture for me. I'd rather watch your lot struggle for 90 mins to score against the minnows to be honest....that would be a proper laugh so it would!

Thought of Bale having a good game sends a shiver down my spine Italiano style....

Thought of that carthorse Adam breaking his leg concerns me more pal!

Noooo....he won't get near Monkey Boy....hopefully we will plan to stop him even getting the ball. That should be the tactic anyway.

Meanwhile I'll say its true....watching England is great entertainment, particularly as there is a real chance you may not automatically qualify. smile.png

San Marino are 150/1 to win.

Its soooo tempting!! tongue.png

there is a reason that they are 150/1 though smokie. they are the worst team in the world. their entire population would fit into wembley three times over. the odds on them winning should probably be longer.

what odds is the draw though?

there is a reason that they are 150/1 though smokie. they are the worst team in the world. their entire population would fit into wembley three times over. the odds on them winning should probably be longer.

:D Yes but....without JT the England defence will crumble. ..:lol:

The bright new dawn eh chaps?

Well done to England. clap2.gif

This is the time when the journos like to comment on a win being a win. TBF, can't grumble about a 5-0 scorline no matter who you play. Other than that you just hope to get through without any injuries although saying that if Terry was playing i would have accepted his broken leg all day long!!

San Marino could be backed at 150-1 with the bookies to beat England. To put that in context, William Hill offers 100-1 that scientists announce the existence of the Yeti or the Loch Ness monster in the next 12 months.

Therefore, is a five goal win good enough?

San Marino could be backed at 150-1 with the bookies to beat England. To put that in context, William Hill offers 100-1 that scientists announce the existence of the Yeti or the Loch Ness monster in the next 12 months.

yes

So ups, are you saying that San Marino would have had more chance of winning if they had Nessie and the Yeti playing ?

Edited by alfieconn

So ups, are you saying that San Marino would have had more chance of winning if they had Nessie and the Yeti playing ?

Yes, but they are not eligible due to their nationality.

• Like 1

yeah, good result by england. win your home games, clean sheet, stuck five in the opposing goal. job jobbed.

Cant complain bout the result 5 goals and a clean sheet, however Thought that woy could have blooded a few more youngsters and when there was ABSLOLUTELY no attacking threat, surely we could have had a change around and used a more attacking formation, but hey ho a wins a win. next up Poland will be a REAL test.

Cant complain bout the result 5 goals and a clean sheet, however Thought that woy could have blooded a few more youngsters and when there was ABSLOLUTELY no attacking threat, surely we could have had a change around and used a more attacking formation, but hey ho a wins a win. next up Poland will be a REAL test.

Holland put 11 past San Marino last year.........that's about right.

Roy will keep the old guard until about three months prior to the world cup and then blood them. Its all par for the course with the england outlook, focus and build up to the two big tournaments.

And just to let everyone into a secret we'll be playing 4-4-2

What's that got to do with anything? We put 6 past United at OT last year but it doesn't mean we will only score that many this year biggrin.png

What's that got to do with anything? We put 6 past United at OT last year but it doesn't mean we will only score that many this year biggrin.png

Well you see thats not strictly true is it because looking at their defense i think its very fair to say that you are far more likely to put six past them this season than you were last.

need i remind anyone jonny Evans is currently the backbone of their defenselaugh.png

btw, has james taken another sabatical?

biggrin.png Yes but....without JT the England defence will crumble. ..laugh.png

Are there any sales on in Scotland for these tongue.png

post-19542-0-63960600-1350110763_thumb.j

yeah woy and 442, hmmm, i suppose the plus is that every player really feels comfortable and knows what his job is, but is a lack of flexibility going to be our 'Achilles heel'.

how do the players feel comfortable in that when barely any club sides in the premier league play 4-4-2 any more?

Is the England game on truevisions tonight?

Wanted to watch a replay of the San Marino game but they have not shown it on true, does GMM have he rights to the England games?

Looking forward to watching a good game tonight just hope its on.

what a farce, glad i did not try to get up this morning to try and watch.Hope it is on true tonight,should be around 10pm?

Check the weather forecast for details....rolleyes.gif

If they close the roof like they should have done in the first place, the weather shouldn't make a difference.

what a farce, glad i did not try to get up this morning to try and watch.Hope it is on true tonight,should be around 10pm?

Check the weather forecast for details....rolleyes.gif

If they close the roof like they should have done in the first place, the weather shouldn't make a difference.

"We knew it would rain heavy....but we didn't know it would be a downpour....."

I felt sorry for the fans more than anything. FIFA proved themselves to be complete morons last night.

Edit: The Polish fans I mean....biggrin.png

Edited by smokie36