England 2014 World Cup

SantiSuk

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We knew it would rain heavy....but we didn't know it would be a downpour....."

it's poland in mid-october. the stadium has a roof. why take the risk?

Gross stupidity on the part of the stadium people....exacerbated by the farcical FIFA representatives.

I don't see any winners here.....whether the pitch can be OK today is a matter of opinion too...

Albeit the Under 21's. I see the Serbian's have shown their true colours again in terms of racism.

Should just kick Serbia out and ban them for 5 years, but will FIFA have the balls, i guess no.

Polish vodka! I think it is on special offer at the local Big C.... oh Polish I thought you meant polish.

The roof was not closed because it has to be done in the presence of a Fifa official, and he did not arrive until the rain had started. It is not safe to close the roof when there is water on it, in sub zero temps, and high winds.

Now quite why the official was not there is the main question, perhaps he had something more important on!!

Disgraceful behaviour by Serbian players, staff, and fans.

Scotland sink ever lowere, albeit Begium are a very good team, but so far the qualifiers have been just dire for the jocks. Can't help thinking the foreign imports in to EFL, and subsequent lack of Scottish players has meant a lowering of standards in general. Still when they devolve, everything will alright, that's what Alex thinks anyway!

I was thinking its good news that the game got cancelled as i can now watch it at a civil hour but then i remembered how awful it is watching England. Get ready for a bore draw!

Its a must win for both sides with Macedonia breathing down your necks.

I predict a good game! :)

• Like 1

If asked b4 the game, would i have taken point, the ans would have been yes, so i cant be unhappy, !st half we had the edge and 2 nd they did. Over all, we had the better of the chances and arguably should have finished them off. Thought that Gerard was our man of the match 4 me he is truly a great captain.

Edited by rijit

If asked b4 the game, would i have taken point, the ans would have been yes, so i cant be unhappy, !st half we had the edge and 2 nd they did. Over all, we had the better of the chances and arguably should have finished them off. Thought that Gerard was our man of the match 4 me he is truly a great captain.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

laugh.png That was <deleted> from an England team.

A fuc sight better than your mob last night smokes!!!!!!

Dream on baby....! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Strange, i've always thought delusions were an affliction, but I'm glad they seem to keep you happy smokeswai2.gif

A fuc sight better than your mob last night smokes!!!!!

When the pots were being drawn, we were not in pot 1...or even pot 2. Have a wee think about that.

A concern over pot HMMMMMMM best lay off it smokes it aint doin you any good !!!!

A fuc sight better than your mob last night smokes!!!!!

When the pots were being drawn, we were not in pot 1...or even pot 2. Have a wee think about that.

A concern over pot HMMMMMMM best lay off it smokes it aint doin you any good !!!!

Yeah ok but do you really rate your chances of finishing top better than 50/50?