Fishing On The Tha Chin River

Impkenai

Anyone tried this? Especially along the stretch of river in Nakhon Pathom, specifically in Nakhon Chaisi.

I believe there are some catfishes there, not sure if they're mostly sawai's. I dropped a bait of chicken liver on a single #2 hook in the middle of the river, tied my rod and went for dinner. Back in an hour and all my 20lb line were stripped leaving only 3 feet on my reel.

Any info, any one?

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Most helpful comments. You are my role model in %$#@$%^&!

I'll now crawl back under the bridge.

Have a nice day.

Did you expect people to congratulate you? Do you think leaving a fishing rod unattended while you go for something to eat is responsible? Maybe you have seen a Thai person doing this so you thought you would do the same!! Well it's not good!!

• 1 year later...

lol, i will be trying the Tha chin river in the next week or so, have you tried again since. I have just been on the MAE khlong, but it is way to fast to get a grip for any bait prsentation at this time of year. as to the above comments, lol. It s a fish

Edited by Pikeybkk

lol, i will be trying the Tha chin river in the next week or so, have you tried again since. I have just been on the MAE khlong, but it is way to fast to get a grip for any bait prsentation at this time of year. as to the above comments, lol. It s a fish

Yes, I've been back there twice since. Both times there were too much water hyacinths floating by and taking my line along. I fished along the shoreline and got some giant gouramis, not big around 1kg each.