Soi Cowboy Bargirl Kills Co-Worker In Drug Rage: Bangkok

webfact

Soi Cowboy Bargirl Kills Co-Worker In Drug Rage

146.jpeg

A Soi Cowboy bargirl stabbed her co-worker to death in a drug-induced rage, after they got into a fight while getting high on “ice” in their Bangkok apartment. They had apparently argued about boyfriends, when the dispute turned violent and deadly.

BANGKOK – August 16, 2012 PDN]; At 5 p.m., Pol. Maj. Col. Mongkol Promsopa and detective officers received a report of a killing in the Dingdang district. He went to check with Pol. Lt. Col. Sane Wantong; Pol. Lt. Col. Duangchote Suwanjaras, detective inspector; the forensic authorities; medical autopsy personnel; and the Ruam Katanyu foundation team.

They rushed to the crime scene at room 918 of the 9th floor of the LA Mansion, Soi 47, sub-district and district Dingdang. The police discovered signs of a struggle, with scattered personal belongings around the room.

They found Ms. Jaruwan Sangpluem, age 24, lying dead in a pool of blood in front of the bathroom. She had been stabbed with a knife all over her body. Ms. Jaruwan’s neck was almost cut off, and her body had more than 20 knife wounds.

Full story: http://www.pattayada...r-in-drug-rage/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2012-08-16

footer_n.gif

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She literally got ICED (a slang word for getting killed).

Iced By a Knife.!!!sad.png

Bar girls can be dangerous enough without the Ice, but with the drug Ice and a knife, I would rather take my

chances with a king corbra

Edited by jerrysteve
  • Like 2

Yaba is a metaamphetamine,

Ice is a cocaine derivate (aka "Crystal Meth", look up the web for more horror stories)

"Boyfriend" was from Colombia. These black studs must have something, as so many Thai girls are smuggling drugs for them, hooking for them and now even killing for them.

Edited by pepi2005
  • Like 2

Why say a 'Cowboy' bar girl, it didn't happen in Cowboy, and most likely it was argument over a Thai man if not in the bar. Could be any bar girl in Bangkok.

There is more to the story if you click the link, only part is posted here. They both work in a bar in Soi Cowboy and had farang boyfriends and apparently there was some kind of argument over them

Wonder what their TV usernames are?

If TV starts paying attention to every single murder case, better change the name to VT - Vice Tabloid

This is noting more than sensationalism. Offering those who apparently need it the opportunity to beg for the death penalty, awkwardly showing their - no, let me not say that.

Well it made the TV news last night, showing her asleep on the table whilst the police were trying to interview her.

Yes, unlike a certain Senator who uzi'd his ex to death, this girl hasn't got the resources to claim it was an accident or plea temporary insanity etc. Unlike those who have the means to pervert the course of justice, this girl will get what she deserves.

Those who regularly rely on drugs are more likely to suffer from permanent insanity!

• Like 1

Is ice the same as ya ba????

I dont think so, since Crystal Meth is “ice” and to the best of my knowledge "Yaba" is tablets of methamphetamine and caffeine.

Dont ask me about how they work, I would'nt know.

They are both methamphetamines... Ice is just a more pure form. Think of ya-baa as a dirty and/or less pure form.. what they sometimes call "crank" in the US.

on a side note... she just murdered someone...where are the handcuffs..and get those fn sunglasses off her face. they forgot how that girl a month or so back asked to use the bathroom and just walked out the back door...haha.. still on the run as far as i know.

Edited by happysanook
  • Like 1

Interesting that Nation doesnt Cover this story but some paper in Pattaya does. It's like saying shoe shine guy who plies his trade near soi cowboy murders competitor at home in ding daeng.

It was on the TV news this morning.

sorry I didnt read the TV news this morning lol

It must be a dream of every drug addict hooker to have a "boyfriend" from Columbia, seems to be more entertaining than a fat Freddy from Sweden or Austria.

FWIW ... if you mean the South American country, it's actually spelled "Colombia" ... which is probably the world's most frequently misspelled country.

• Like 2