Soi Cowboy Bargirl Kills Co-Worker In Drug Rage: Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, unlike a certain Senator who uzi'd his ex to death, this girl hasn't got the resources to claim it was an accident or plea temporary insanity etc. Unlike those who have the means to pervert the course of justice, this girl will get what she deserves.

Those who regularly rely on drugs are more likely to suffer from permanent insanity!

Including alcohol.

• Like 2

Drug involvement or not it was murder, and the death sentence is warranted!

Yes, unlike a certain Senator who uzi'd his ex to death, this girl hasn't got the resources to claim it was an accident or plea temporary insanity etc. Unlike those who have the means to pervert the course of justice, this girl will get what she deserves.

Yup, it's also not like she could claim immunity because Soi Cowboy is still in session.

On another note: that is one bizarre picture. There she sits, dressed up like she's ready for a day beachside, sunglasses, smirk on her face and seemingly adjusting headphones. Is she still high?

Edited by Misterwhisper
  • Like 2

Why say a 'Cowboy' bar girl, it didn't happen in Cowboy, and most likely it was argument over a Thai man if not in the bar. Could be any bar girl in Bangkok.

There is more to the story if you click the link, only part is posted here. They both work in a bar in Soi Cowboy and had farang boyfriends and apparently there was some kind of argument over them

Wonder what their TV usernames are?

And if they are members, one can hope they are reading this. I mean, no need to send sponsor money anymore.

My condolences to the victims family.

Ref OP: BANGKOK – August 16, 2012 PDN]; At 5 p.m., Pol. Maj. Col. Mongkol Promsopa and detective officers received a report ...........

Now that's fast reporting!!! I read this on TV 30 minutes ago and it's now 1710 local.

Two things:

1.She's a bit chubby for an ice-'head'.

2.Did they give her a bath before sitting her down for the Thai "Perp-sit"?...nice clean shirt...was she smart enough to shower, but not hide the body??? whiskey tango....f....!

Edited by mamypoko

Fighting over a sex tourist, geez. isn't there a plane load arriving every 20 minutes? I guess by the nature of the wounds to the victim and the apparent nil wounds to the fellow prostitute she can't claim it was self defence or an accident. Sounds like she had a horrific death and condolences to the family.

Edited by softgeorge

Why say a 'Cowboy' bar girl, it didn't happen in Cowboy, and most likely it was argument over a Thai man if not in the bar. Could be any bar girl in Bangkok.

I cant help feeling sorry for them. They live in a cesspool of deceit, drugs, exploitation and ignorance. Difficult for even a saint to rise out of it...

Fight over some sex tourist and killing the opposition. Oh such lovely girls these bargirls.

amphetamine induced psychosis can screw up the best of us. I do agree that a high % of bargirls are not the brightest bulbs in the room. They also may come from broken homes, violent homes, sexually / physically abused homes, etc etc. Calling the guys boyfriends is the polite way to say customers.

Although in the US alcohol kills more more than 5 X as many as all illegal drugs combined, methamphetamine is very highly addictive. Estimates for alcohol addiction/alcoholism usually range from 10-15 % of drinkers. Meth is much higher.

Although meth in unrelated to cocaine, their effects on the body and CNS are similar. Euphoria, raises blood pressure, raises heart rate, constricts blood vessels. Can cause strokes, heart attacks, organ damage, psychosis......

• Like 1

Is ice the same as ya ba????

I dont think so, since Crystal Meth is “ice” and to the best of my knowledge "Yaba" is tablets of methamphetamine and caffeine.

Dont ask me about how they work, I would'nt know.

Crystal Meth is a form of pure methamphetamine. So yes, ice and yaba is generally the same shit packaged differently. Since yaba also has caffeine, flavoring and other staff mixed up, it appeals to people wanting to stay awake, like workers or kids wanting a "lolly". Both can be smoked or digested. Both can and do cause mood swings, paranoia and uncontrollable aggression in the "down faze", 2-3 days after taking them. Takers beware it's the drug doing this to you! It's a bad shit. Whatever happened to a good, old E?

• Like 1

Yaba is a metaamphetamine,

Ice is a cocaine derivate (aka "Crystal Meth", look up the web for more horror stories)

"Boyfriend" was from Colombia. These black studs must have something, as so many Thai girls are smuggling drugs for them, hooking for them and now even killing for them.

Yes they have something .... Ice.

No excuses to the cold blooded murderer, now, I wonder if the Frenchie will get involved and conned by the b&*%%ch and cough up compensation to the victims family for their loss.

Edited by jcw

How do you know it was 'a Thai man' and not a farang ?

Jumping to conclusions here on this forum seems to be the norm , as well as Thai bashing.

As someone here on the forum said, if one doesn't like the country there's no need to be here in Thailand.

I dont think so, since Crystal Meth is “ice” and to the best of my knowledge "Yaba" is tablets of methamphetamine and caffeine.

Whatever happened to a good, old E?

Guess people got tired of listening to strange music and jumping up and down all night.

• Like 1

No excuses to the cold blooded murderer, now, I wonder if the Frenchie will get involved and conned by the b&*%%ch and cough up compensation to the victims family for their loss.

Why would he do that? They weren't married.

Very sad for the family of the murdered girl and the killer who will probably spend most of the rest of life in prison.

The reaction will probably be a crackdown on Soi Cowboy. If the lecherous Colombians and Frenchman had not been so immoral, this would never have happened.

• Like 1

Yaba is a metaamphetamine,

Ice is a cocaine derivate (aka "Crystal Meth", look up the web for more horror stories)

"Boyfriend" was from Colombia. These black studs must have something, as so many Thai girls are smuggling drugs for them, hooking for them and now even killing for them.

Ice has no Cocaine in it, both Ice and Yabba are speed derivatives, they will all <deleted> you up in the end, one way or another. Even too many beers!!!!!

thais seem to have misinterpreted the meaning of 'Mansion', its not supposed to mean shit hole

bwaha ha you beat me to it! every crap apartment building here is a mansion. Who knew that you could get your "neck almost cut off" is a place that sounds so regal.

Very sad for the family of the murdered girl and the killer who will probably spend most of the rest of life in prison.

The reaction will probably be a crackdown on Soi Cowboy. If the lecherous Colombians and Frenchman had not been so immoral, this would never have happened.

Huh? Yeah it's very sad for the killer indeed. rolleyes.gif

Why would he do that? They weren't married.

and she was a hooker.

Its the same thing meth....ya baa comes in pill form you can smoke It like crack.