Soi Cowboy Bargirl Kills Co-Worker In Drug Rage: Bangkok

webfact

Yes, unlike a certain Senator who uzi'd his ex to death, this girl hasn't got the resources to claim it was an accident or plea temporary insanity etc. Unlike those who have the means to pervert the course of justice, this girl will get what she deserves.

Those who regularly rely on drugs are more likely to suffer from permanent insanity!

Alcohol is a drug right?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses to the cold blooded murderer, now, I wonder if the Frenchie will get involved and conned by the b&*%%ch and cough up compensation to the victims family for their loss.

Why would he do that? They weren't married.

and she was a hooker.

Shame on you, now you're being prejudiced rolleyes.gif

Yaba is a metaamphetamine,

Ice is a cocaine derivate (aka "Crystal Meth", look up the web for more horror stories)

"Boyfriend" was from Colombia. These black studs must have something, as so many Thai girls are smuggling drugs for them, hooking for them and now even killing for them.

Yes they have something .... Ice.

Ice has nothing to do with cocaine!

Why say a 'Cowboy' bar girl, it didn't happen in Cowboy, and most likely it was argument over a Thai man if not in the bar. Could be any bar girl in Bangkok.

I cant help feeling sorry for them. They live in a cesspool of deceit, drugs, exploitation and ignorance. Difficult for even a saint to rise out of it...

I have to agree with this. These women enter the scene young and naiive, and once they become involved they are preyed upon by those whose business it is to keep them there, mamasans, dealers etc. My only surprise is that this sort of shit does not happen more often. The only people these girls have to turn to is each other, and I am sure when this lady comes down and realises what she has done she will be sick the rest of her life .... which will no doubt be deservedly behind bars. This is a sad story ....

• Like 1

No excuses to the cold blooded murderer, now, I wonder if the Frenchie will get involved and conned by the b&*%%ch and cough up compensation to the victims family for their loss.

Why would he do that? They weren't married.

and she was a hooker.

Shame on you, now you're being prejudiced rolleyes.gif

nope not saying she was worthless or deserved it because she was a hooker just saying that the reason people would go to a hooker is so they don't have the attachment and certainly, in no way would be financially responsible to her family. A rental not ownership.

That both of these girls worked at a bar in Soi Cowboy is irrelevant and totally sensationalist. They could have just as easily have worked at Lotus or Robinsons.

Also have to wonder that this is being reported from the Pattaya News and not some Bangkok source?

Bizarre Thailand... indeed.

Why say a 'Cowboy' bar girl, it didn't happen in Cowboy, and most likely it was argument over a Thai man if not in the bar. Could be any bar girl in Bangkok.

Exactly! And who said there isn't money being on the game. That apartment would not have come cheap.

But if you have witnessed a bar girl when she loses it, it is a spectacle to behold.

But at the end of the day it is all a part of the culling process.

• Like 1

I doubt very seriously she will get the death penality. My guess is you will not hear anymore of this story after today.coffee1.gif

Spot on.

Drugs, prostitution, gangland, you name it and they’re into it.

I know that these women can be vicious and on a very short fuse.

These types of women, from the very depths of the underclasses of Thai society are too far embroiled in their street life existence to be able to change they’re ways; many are mentally scarred, have severe personality disorders and are beyond ever being able to conform into the ways of a normal society.

These women are already at rock bottom and when someone is at the bottom of the pile, than in fact they have nothing to lose. Even in prison these women will probably feel right at home and is a sort of natural environment for them. As for the victim, she will probably be forgotten by tomorrow, viewed as just another street worker off the scene, an Untermensch.

This is how they are viewed by mainstream society, it`s just the way it is.

• Like 2

Very sad for the family of the murdered girl and the killer who will probably spend most of the rest of life in prison.

The reaction will probably be a crackdown on Soi Cowboy. If the lecherous Colombians and Frenchman had not been so immoral, this would never have happened.

Would be a good thing - and to think there are those that post on this forum about how these bar-girl are happy in their jobs. Nothing could be farther from the truth

There seems to be alot of experiance and knowledge about drugs going by so many of the posts here

health ed 101. it's not complicated.. ice is pure and refined form.. yaa-baa is not as pure and "dirtier", i.e. mixed with things other than meth. not necessarily caffeine...could be anything... psycho-reactive or not.

The Colombians that are in Thailand mostly have been sent and financed by the Drug cartels to start new enterprises that ruin a country,ie..USA. The Bangkok area is ripe for their scams and burglaries and jewelry, they love that stuff and get the poor salesmen on the road. To my knowledge Ice is a meth crystal high potent formula not cocaine.

Yes, unlike a certain Senator who uzi'd his ex to death, this girl hasn't got the resources to claim it was an accident or plea temporary insanity etc. Unlike those who have the means to pervert the course of justice, this girl will get what she deserves.

Those who regularly rely on drugs are more likely to suffer from permanent insanity!

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Thaivisa Connect App

I wouldn't be so sure on that one judging by some of the comments, I would suggest there are a few insane people on here! :rolleyes:

There seems to be alot of experiance and knowledge about drugs going by so many of the posts here

health ed 101. it's not complicated.. ice is pure and refined form.. yaa-baa is not as pure and "dirtier", i.e. mixed with things other than meth. not necessarily caffeine...could be anything... psycho-reactive or not.

I dont remember ever being taught the chemical compounds of how to produce drugs in health in school

I cant help feeling sorry for them. They live in a cesspool of deceit, drugs, exploitation and ignorance. Difficult for even a saint to rise out of it...

Parliament House of Thailand has nothing to do with this conversation.

Parliament House of Thailand has nothing to do with this conversation.

I'm confused here what did he say about parliament

I doubt very seriously she will get the death penality. My guess is you will not hear anymore of this story after today.coffee1.gif

Spot on.

Drugs, prostitution, gangland, you name it and they’re into it.

I know that these women can be vicious and on a very short fuse.

These types of women, from the very depths of the underclasses of Thai society are too far embroiled in their street life existence to be able to change they’re ways; many are mentally scarred, have severe personality disorders and are beyond ever being able to conform into the ways of a normal society.

These women are already at rock bottom and when someone is at the bottom of the pile, than in fact they have nothing to lose. Even in prison these women will probably feel right at home and is a sort of natural environment for them. As for the victim, she will probably be forgotten by tomorrow, viewed as just another street worker off the scene, an Untermensch.

This is how they are viewed by mainstream society, it`s just the way it is.

You speak with what is apparently great knowledge of "these women". Or are you just spouting the usual moralistic take on them? I've known quite a few and they don't fit your pathetic stereotype.

• Like 2

It must be a dream of every drug addict hooker to have a "boyfriend" from Columbia, seems to be more entertaining than a fat Freddy from Sweden or Austria.

Really? Canadian drug policy is pretty strict, you know.

(If you meant 'Colombia', they don't make meth there, just cocaine.)

Ice is terrible sh!t.

Bar girls using drugs, not controlling their tempers, and arguing over a guy. Not one surprising thing here. Learn some self control

And if someone gets slashed to death by a drunkard, isn't it also a drug-related?

The 'holier-than-thou' crowd are making hay with the terms 'bar-girl' and 'drug' in the title. Yet alcohol fueled slashings outnumber other drug-induced slashings any day or night of the week.

As for 'bar girl' label. It's easy to typecast, but slashings can be done by people who do all types of jobs. There are bar-girls who are well-adjusted and pleasant, and there are those who are hot tempered and erratic. Incidentally, most Thai visa fellows who are married to Thais, probably met the gals in bars - though few would deign to admit it.

• Like 1