Pattaya Needs An Open Mic Acoustic Jam Somewhere

Gone

Like the one they used to have on soil in Jomtien (Bristol Bar).

I know it is not easy to get the proper license but there are a few available if you talk to City Hall.

Anyone know of a Bar/Restaurant this could happen at I would be willing to host it as I have done in many countries and places.

A perfect place would be PJ's Pool Bar on ski khaonoi as there Friday night venue seems to have turned to boring Karaoke and is losing business.

I used to host one at Lake Maprachan Resort when big Jimmy owned it but even that was far away. Also at "Sure Park Restaurant" but the Thai's took over that and it went downhill.

I believe the Green Garden closed it's jam too. We have Leo's But that is strictly Blues and mostly electric.

post-147691-0-84560500-1345108770_thumb.

wow incrediable that you guys can get a license to jam down there,/here in Cm they are throwing people in jail for jamming

Like I say there are not many licenses floating around. They are not easy to get but with Pattaya trying to draw more tourism in now I am hoping that someone that owns a bar might apply and host an open mic jam.

Since the Bristol bar, Robin Hood bar, Green Tree shut down there isn't 1 acoustic jam anywhere in Pattaya.

Yeah I lived in CM and know many people got arrested there but that's because the bars didn't have the proper licenses.

wow incrediable that you guys can get a license to jam down there,/here in Cm they are throwing people in jail for jamming

Since the Bristol bar, Robin Hood bar, Green Tree shut down there isn't 1 acoustic jam anywhere in Pattaya.

Not quite true, maybe you just don't get to hear of them

Not quite true, maybe you just don't get to hear of them

Can you elaborate and tell? lol

I don't mean the Jazz bar. Are you holding out on me? smile.png

is available for jams in pats my place or yours

can play rhythm guitar harp sing lead and backup and writes songs

can fake it on keys and percussion too

feel free to contact me

rock pop folk folk/rock reggae blues with a touch of hard and punk

fascinated by world beat rhythms too