Pie In The Chiang Rai Sky.

skybluestu

Everyone loves pie and, judging by the size of some the farang I see while searching for my next best friend at the mall, the local CR expat community are no different. And as there are a few folk who are big fans of the lovely sky we have here in The Rai I thought I'd kill two Somchai with one stone.

While out on the Shrek today lording it over those less fortunate than myself, I looked up and was treated to a gift from buddha, a pie in the sky! I quickly took out my wife's Iphone 6 I'd borrowed and snapped away, one of my amazing pics is below, I hope you like it!

Please feel free to post your own pics of any pie in the sky you see while out and about, in fact any sweet or savoury snack would be worthy of a pic. But don't worry if you don't have a camera handy when a pie/cake/cookie is spotted, I'll update this thread every now and then so you don't miss anything.

post-61039-134527359498_thumb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 2

If only there was a Smiley to depict the Hysterics I am having . Thanks for making my day clap2.gif

Jubby, you say the sweetest things! I know you aren't a big pie fan but if you happen to see a pie in the sky please take a snap and post here for all to enjoy. Obviously you'll need to walk around with your nose in the air instead of your eyes glued to the floor hunting for dropped baht coins and trying not to step in something nasty but don't let that stop you wink.png

• Like 2

If only there was a Smiley to depict the Hysterics I am having . Thanks for making my day clap2.gif

Jubby, you say the sweetest things! I know you aren't a big pie fan but if you happen to see a pie in the sky please take a snap and post here for all to enjoy. Obviously you'll need to walk around with your nose in the air instead of your eyes glued to the floor hunting for dropped baht coins and trying not to step in something nasty but don't let that stop you wink.png

yes, you say the sweetest things too biggrin.png ........ If only I had studied more, spent more time in halls of Academia , or worked in a bank or something, and played the stock market rather than being Pond Life that I am wink.png

not hunting for dropped baht coins today though, but I've got my eyes firmly glued to the floor looking for my best Bahco pruning Saw that I've lost this morning biggrin.png

• Like 1

yes, you say the sweetest things too biggrin.png ........ If only I had studied more, spent more time in halls of Academia , or worked in a bank or something, and played the stock market rather than being Pond Life that I am wink.png

not hunting for dropped baht coins today though, but I've got my eyes firmly glued to the floor looking for my best Bahco pruning Saw that I've lost this morning biggrin.png

We should get a room :wub:

If you find that saw your looking for make sure you keep it close, someone once told me there's a (potential) serial killer that lives out your way!

• Like 1

We should get a room wub.png

If you find that saw your looking for make sure you keep it close, someone once told me there's a (potential) serial killer that lives out your way!

The bloody things got a Green handle and a black anodised blade. need a miracle to find it , unless we have a metal Detecting Geek in our midst.

It Wouldn't have been much use against a Serial Killer but I could probably have shoved it up his Arse in order to get out of the 'incident triangle' .laugh.png

Edited by jubby
  • Like 1

Well come on Dingdong, post it again. lets see your Pie in the Sky laugh.png

you shouldn't post under the influence of alcohol .

or maybe its Acid whistling.gif

here's my contribution . I prefer to see Lucy in the Sky

Edited by jubby
  • Like 1

No to worry Dindong, it's the thought that counts! I think I may have seen the same pie you did and managed to get a shot. I hoped to include my beautiful house in the picture too but the pie was too high, maybe next time but whatever you do please don't say you don't like my house or I'll spit my dummy out, positive comments only laugh.png

Actually Jubby I'm a bit depressed myself today as well (definitely not due to alcohol though), I just tried to join another local forum so I could improve the lives of the disgruntled and envious members there too but it seems I'm barred from joining!!!

post-61039-0-95428200-1345335565_thumb.j

• Like 1

If it's the one I'm thinking of they do seem to be a bit selective in who they let in.

Invitation only Stu, ours were lost in the post.... cool.pnglaugh.png

Hey Sceau, actually I wasn't completely honest, I didn't try and join as TV is enough for me. But I did hear that at least one notoriously annoying resident is barred and as I've met you I'm pretty sure it isn't you ;)

• Like 1

hey, that shot of the Flying Pie is slightly disturbing. Its like some sort of Alien Invasion .

as for the other forum thing, there's some interesting local info on there but its still quiet like our little forum.

hey, why don't whats left of us try to get along. Its good to make fun of each other occasionally but I'm sure we'd all miss each other if a dummy was spat permanently wink.png

• Like 1

hey, that shot of the Flying Pie is slightly disturbing. Its like some sort of Alien Invasion .

as for the other forum thing, there's some interesting local info on there but its still quiet like our little forum.

hey, why don't whats left of us try to get along. Its good to make fun of each other occasionally but I'm sure we'd all miss each other if a dummy was spat permanently wink.png

Wise words Jubby, seems a lot of people have stopped posting on our little CR forum already though, I wonder why that is?

But you are right, would be a shame if anyone else quit so lets all behave ourselves and play nicely :D

• Like 1

I don't think many people really quit Thaivisa, They are either thrown out and just stop posting but it's a pity what's happening to our little forum here. Surely there's room enough for everyone and even another forum.

Back to the topic

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

ah shucks not again

• Like 1

Anything pie related is welcome Sceau, feel free to post as and when you please as I'd like this thread to have information, comment, opinion, debate, disagreement, images and humor from a broad spectrum of members giggle.gif

And If you could click the like button every now and again too that would be nice, I get aroused when I see my 'like' count climbing cheesy.gif

My apologies, I never realised we had like buttons....

Rest assured that as soon as something comes along I like I'll use it.

Now, back to pie.

No to worry Dindong, it's the thought that counts! I think I may have seen the same pie you did and managed to get a shot. I hoped to include my beautiful house in the picture too but the pie was too high, maybe next time but whatever you do please don't say you don't like my house or I'll spit my dummy out, positive comments only laugh.png

Actually Jubby I'm a bit depressed myself today as well (definitely not due to alcohol though), I just tried to join another local forum so I could improve the lives of the disgruntled and envious members there too but it seems I'm barred from joining!!!

Ha!