Pie In The Chiang Rai Sky.

skybluestu

So there I was, sitting on my throne in my office while listening to my favourite song of all time (link below) when I happened to look out of the window and I saw another beautiful pie in the sky. I know some of you may have seen it too but I am probably the only one who managed to get a decent shot of it, perhaps because of the quality of my Canikon infinity-zoom camera my wife recently bought for me while I was waiting for her in Starbucks smile.png

I'm blessed to have such a beautiful, amazing wife and so lucky she isn't an ex-bg like most other expats wives, she must have been the only village girl living in BKK that wasn't working in a bar when I met her, how fortunate! Sometimes when I tell other expats I meet that their wife used to be a whore they don't take it too kindly, I really don't understand why, maybe that's why I'm so misunderstood sad.png

Sorry, I digressed, back to the topic at hand which is the pie. The reason I looked out of my window was because a couple of pesky soi dogs had wandered onto my property. I've told them numerous times in faultless Thai (I'm fluent by the way) that they should stay off my land but they won't listen, I might have to resort to beating them like one of my neighbours does. It's time to take the Shrek out now as I'm in training, I hope to join the next Hash and I'd like to try and keep up with the testosterone group who are always at the front, usually I walk with the ladies and talk about myself but I think the guys might need some relationship advice and who better to give it them than me?! tongue.png

I've been trying to find a picture of my favourite Pie in the Sky. but can't find one that does it justice, Anyone have a pic of a very pale babby's yed with chips and Gravy ? obviously it needs to be in orbit too smile.png

Here's a tribute to all you Soi Dogs and lowlifes out there in CR , especially the ones potentially married to whores biggrin.png

Edited by jubby

post-72973-0-89853100-1345790015_thumb.j

So there I was, sitting on my throne in my office while listening to my favourite song of all time (link below) when I happened to look out of the window and I saw another beautiful pie in the sky. I know some of you may have seen it too but I am probably the only one who managed to get a decent shot of it, perhaps because of the quality of my Canikon infinity-zoom camera my wife recently bought for me while I was waiting for her in Starbucks smile.png

I'm blessed to have such a beautiful, amazing wife and so lucky she isn't an ex-bg like most other expats wives, she must have been the only village girl living in BKK that wasn't working in a bar when I met her, how fortunate! Sometimes when I tell other expats I meet that their wife used to be a whore they don't take it too kindly, I really don't understand why, maybe that's why I'm so misunderstood sad.png

Sorry, I digressed, back to the topic at hand which is the pie. The reason I looked out of my window was because a couple of pesky soi dogs had wandered onto my property. I've told them numerous times in faultless Thai (I'm fluent by the way) that they should stay off my land but they won't listen, I might have to resort to beating them like one of my neighbours does. It's time to take the Shrek out now as I'm in training, I hope to join the next Hash and I'd like to try and keep up with the testosterone group who are always at the front, usually I walk with the ladies and talk about myself but I think the guys might need some relationship advice and who better to give it them than me?! tongue.png

I've been trying to find a picture of my favourite Pie in the Sky. but can't find one that does it justice, Anyone have a pic of a very pale babby's yed with chips and Gravy ? obviously it needs to be in orbit too smile.png

Here's a tribute to all you Soi Dogs and lowlifes out there in CR , especially the ones potentially married to whores biggrin.png

untitled.bmp

post-72973-0-66083300-1345790013_thumb.j

Edited by woralak

got to be floating on a beautiful CR Sky background. I don't know how to do it either. The babbie's yed has to be perfectly formed and resemble the profile of a bald human Skull. wink.png

maybe someone tripping on life's rich Tapestry can put it together for us in all its magnificence

Edited by jubby

Home made pie in the sky. Better be quick or I'll finish it tomorrow.

That looks really tasty, i've attempted to make my own but failed miserably, the pastry is either hard or soft, can't seem to find a happy medium wink.pngsad.png , thanks for making me sick.gif .

My quote went pear shaped so here it is (just for you Jubbs), for ya babies heed click on the untitled (BMP).

looking at your bmp file, did you mean 'burrito in the sky' woralak tongue.png

Soz Gaz, it looks like a steak and kidney pud to me, (babies heed), this is what Jubbs was refering too.thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

Hear there will be flying pies tomorrow at the pot luck tomorrow.

No rain in Chiang Rai today and i hope no rain in Chiang rai tomorrow

. Not a pie in the sky but a parachutist glider thingybob near the white temple.

post-94292-0-31207200-1345909860_thumb.j

Edited by dindong

Hear there will be flying pies tomorrow at the pot luck tomorrow.

No rain in Chiang Rai today and i hope no rain in Chiang rai tomorrow

. Not a pie in the sky but a parachutist glider thingybob near the white temple.

Nice picture, I expect he was looking for one of the many pies that have been spotted recently thumbsup.gif

I'll stick with what ever forum has the most interesting people in it, that doesn't mean the nicest people, just those who's posts are not continuously sleep inducing.

I seem to remember that a mass abandonment of this forum came after a debate on hamburgers which the cleverer members watched silently from a distance.

Do we want to be involved in discussions where everyone is nice to those making foolish and generally unhelpful comments?

Unfortunately neither life or forums are like that.

• Like 2